Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Chance Of Recovering BBM Account Without The Password And Recovery Answer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chance Of Recovering BBM Account Without The Password And Recovery Answer (2303 Views)

How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank / Lost My SIM Pack. Wrong Password. Recovering PUK Number. / Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chance Of Recovering BBM Account Without The Password And Recovery Answer by handie(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
I deleted my BBM app few days back on reinstalling it, I couldn't remember my password nor my password recovery question. Pls is there any way I can recover my password?
Re: Chance Of Recovering BBM Account Without The Password And Recovery Answer by yorex2011: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mine didn't ask for recovery answer the last time i tried changing password ( 4days ago)..
Re: Chance Of Recovering BBM Account Without The Password And Recovery Answer by asudan: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
handie:
I deleted my BBM app few days back on reinstalling it, I couldn't remember my password nor my password recovery question. Pls is there any way I can recover my password?
Yes. It's via security questions like favourite food, pet e.t.c
Re: Chance Of Recovering BBM Account Without The Password And Recovery Answer by asudan: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
handie:
Yes. It's via security questions like favourite food, pet e.t.c depending on what you registered

(1) (Reply)

Are Selfie Sticks Not Compactible With Blackberry Phones? / Hey Everybody, Whats The Budget And Specs Of A Phone U Want, Get It Now / Top Cheapest Android Tablets In Nigeria 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.