Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Types Of People You Meet At An El-clasico Match - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Types Of People You Meet At An El-clasico Match (740 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Meet At An El-clasico Match by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
It's "Types of people" season, so here it goes.

1. Barca fans:These are usually the "true" fans in the house who are watching. They are usually faithful and brag a lot.
2. Madrid fans: In reality, these guys are the least category in the house, they are also very faithful, but surprisingly more quiet than other categories, even when they're actually leading.
3.The Barca haters: This category of people are just there to hate on Barca. As biased as this sounds, it's the truth, they just hate Barca winning. They're made up of EPL fans majorly, correct me if wrong.
N.B: I've not seen any Madrid "hater" who isn't a Barca fan, so, correct me if I'm wrong here too.
4.The Chelsea fans: As cheeky as this is, yes, they are a category on their own. These guys would have been under the "Barca haters", but they're just so special that we can't even go into details about them. Look up the word " hate" and that settles it.
5. The indifferent ones: These guys just wanna watch good football, as long as it's good, it goes.
6. The "follow-come": These guys were bored out of their freaking minds, they decided to follow friends to the viewing center, they then slowly fall under any of the groups.
7. The " Ronaldo" and the "Messi" fans:This list won't be complete without them, they are fans of just Ronaldo or Messi. You hear them saying stuffs like "ororo" "Merciless Messi" "efun Ronaldo ni ball ko score" etc......

Let's go guys, correct and add...... It's a forum
Re: Types Of People You Meet At An El-clasico Match by Baddestguyp(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
k
Re: Types Of People You Meet At An El-clasico Match by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Baddestguyp:
k
Nairaland, I see una
Re: Types Of People You Meet At An El-clasico Match by pamcode(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
judging from ur write-up u sound like a madrid fan
Re: Types Of People You Meet At An El-clasico Match by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
pamcode:
judging from ur write-up u sound like a madrid fan
Funny you said that..... I'm a Barca fan officially, but when I see good football, even if it's against my team, I like it
Re: Types Of People You Meet At An El-clasico Match by pamcode(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
thatposter1:

Funny you said that..... I'm a Barca fan officially, but when I see good football, even if it's against my team, I like it
do such type of fans still exist
Re: Types Of People You Meet At An El-clasico Match by Herrmes: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Lol
Re: Types Of People You Meet At An El-clasico Match by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
pamcode:
do such type of fans still exist
Well, I sometimes just say I'm a fan of good football
Re: Types Of People You Meet At An El-clasico Match by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Very very correct.....
Re: Types Of People You Meet At An El-clasico Match by ArtanK(m): 12:07am On Oct 27, 2014
You forgot the annoying Brazilian Neymar fanboys who think Neymar is God.

(1) (Reply)

Queens Park Rangers Fans Staged A Bizarre Pitch Invasion After Relegation / Bolton Might Also Terminate Scolari After Seeing Off Roy-keane / 'general' Gerrard Of Liverpool Arrested Over Assault!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.