Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. (5593 Views)

20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by sholikay(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Plz ladies/gents in d house,plz help a brother here..from some of the post i've been reading here (Nl)about girls green light tactics,i'v been able to get down some points..bt i can't just understand this..plz when a girl just likes hitting u playfully on ur body,perhaps when chatting with her or even standing and she's passing by without no reason,plz what does it simply mean?..
N.B when she normally do that to a particular guy always ni o..thanks
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by adepiero: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
[size=18]DON'T GET ANY IDEAS, YOU ARE IN HER FRIEND ZONE grin [/size]
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by merit12(f): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
When a girl hits a guys it depends on different expression

Are they attracted to each other ?? If yes you know how he dey happen pass

Are they in friendzone??if yes it means the babe is comfortable being with him if no it means maybe the girl is showing expressing

You know touches can be expressive
You don't touch what you don't like

Sig...never give up if you still try(nguiyst)
Wait are you black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
don't attach any meaning to it. The action won't suffice to say she has a thing for you
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by Tallesty1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
No delay.

Just hit her back.

There is joy in sharing.

If nah green light she dey give you then give her back make she act on it............
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by Ethereal0110(f): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
She likes U, dats her own way of playing with some1 she likes, but dont think anythin funny o.dont cross boundaries unless u both are in sync.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by Tymax(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
She likes you and is thinking about you. She may or may not have decided whether to date you or not. This is the time for you to press on and increase your chances.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by Baddo101(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
it depends on where she is hitting.. if na d down below dat means wahala dey if na d chest side small wahala wan dey. but if na ur head den u beta run for ur dear life cos na head d brain dey ooo...LmAo

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by Pdizzle(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ethereal0110:
She likes U, dats her own way of playing with some1 she likes, but dont think anythin funny o.dont cross boundaries unless u both are in sync.
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by lawrenceunaa: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin
Tallesty1:
No delay.

Just hit her back.

There is joy in sharing.

If nah green light she dey give you then give her back make she act on it............
grin
Hit me I hit u man no go vex grin
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by newguy1(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
D guy na mumu.. Trust me if d guy vexed d girl quick small dirty slap go follow
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by jnrbayano(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
Op,

Its an obvious sign that she is getting fond of that particular guy she hits playfully.
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by pamcode(m): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
it means she is a tomboy
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
If a girl playfully hits you, she wants the D.

All girls wants the D.
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by Tallesty1(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
grin grin
Hit me I hit u man no go vex grin
Simplecheesy
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by Ethereal0110(f): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2014
this post is a mistake. [quote author=Pdizzle post=27455300][/quote]
Re: What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
A gal jabbing at u??

Its a clue she is in2 u...

Do the needful bro...

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Make Love To A Woman During Menstruation / Newly Wedded Lesbians Rated The Richest Couple On Earth / Lets Start Paying Groom Prices!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.