Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 (7595 Views)

PICS: Kenyan Actress Shocks Many As She Fills FB With Her Unclad Pic / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY / Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by StevinMorgan(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Five-time Wimbledon champion and nine-time Grand Slam winner, Venus Williams poses all-nude in the 6th annual ESPN The Magazine Body Issue.

But covering her breast and contus.

Shey na d regining thing now.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by omanifrank(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
thread closed
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by Princecalm(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]this is what happens when one is not responsible.
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by Princecalm(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] this is what happens when one is not responsible.
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
Rich successful but fugly

1 Like

Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by godsamist: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
It 's really time girl to give back to your demi-god whom you attribute you success to, not minding the God of all flesh..the creator of heaven and earth.
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by Lovetinz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
omanifrank:
thread closed

Thread re-opened.

Oya Fhenuz, turn around small make we see wella.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by vickyO(f): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Things people do to stay relevant...
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lovetinz:

Thread re-opened.

Oya Fhenuz, turn around small make we see wella.

Looool
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by englishmart(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Honestly, I didn't see anything reasonable
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by raphy(m): 12:45am On Oct 26, 2014
is her life .. .money runs everything.do you know how much they pay her for that pics?
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by dplomaticVal: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2014
thats no unclad jor.. she didnt shw the sensitive parts angry
moreover, i doubt if she's clean dwn there.
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by clean2: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by fr3do(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2014
Has she and Serena ever played against each other?
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by alexis007(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2014
you guys didn't understand....a russian sports official insinuated that she and her sister were males........so stripping unclad was a strong way of refuting dat claim.....[in venus william's voice to the russian official]....U sexist,like where dafuq did you see a dangling rooster on ma body?
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by godsamist: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2014
Willy willy this posture is proffessionally done..This is the price you pay by selling your soul to the devil..Don't know the posture they wil demand next...Well obeyed to do it opendencially,and don't be supprise by tomorrow if the image is seen on our soaps,creams,neck lace and wrist watches in furtherance celebrating the goddness of willy willy unknowingly..Anyway back home, what about the so called riched politicians who because of power,wealth,fame and seat in aso rock danced naked while carrying clay pot of different contents at T-junctions,sleeps with mad woman,pound a day old baby for special meal and washing it down with accidental victims blood and other countless evil the power drunk indulged in before ascending the throne,but mustn't fail here to remind us that..God is not mocked:for whatsoever a man soweth,that shall he also REAP!!!
Shallom.
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by severee(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2014
angry ugh! Now that is sick, who wants to see a n*ked man?
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by egopersonified(f): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Why is this trending now, is there something someone is not telling me? Maybe I need to have mine taken too, before age does the needful.
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by adanduka: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Can't do this for a million dollars. No, No, No.
What is wrong with our mothers?
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by Mayydayy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
adanduka:

RELAX!
meanwhile me like her better without clothing grin
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by Aikon: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
adanduka:

Please think that over again.

170 million Naira!!!
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by Godmother(f): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Why is she looking so dark in the first pix and a bit light in the second?
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by akinsadeez(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ladies pose nude all the time in this same way. Hers is no different. The new fashion is now to pose nude while pregnant. Alicia keys and Kelly Roland have both done that. There is nothing wrong with the picture.
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by karmaleon: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ugly babe... Even your nudity doesn't appeal to me... SmH...
Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by MrCork: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
..kaiiiii...seee nyansh...more pictures plis! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by Atk01(f): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
MrCork:
..kaiiiii...seee nyansh...more pictures plis! cheesy
shocked shocked I thought you only like light skin females?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by MrCork: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Atk01:
shocked shocked I thought you only like light skin females?

..yes but can't u see her nyansh? ....u don't hav eyes? angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 by Lordlexyy: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nice body. It may appeared indecent and out of place, but she's damn beautiful. I always love her and her sister Serena.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man / Top 10 Richest Comedians In Nigeria / Cardi B Posts Video Of Herself Twerking N*ked Despite Being Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.