Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Am A Fashionable Brand -bayray Mcwizu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Fashionable Brand -bayray Mcwizu (1291 Views)

Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? / 10 Most Fashionable Nigerian Female Radio Personalities [photos] / Most Stylish/Fashionable Nigerian Female Celebrities Under 40 ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Fashionable Brand -bayray Mcwizu by splendidkenni: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Eberechukwu Mcnwizu fondly called Bayray McNwizu by her fans is a delectable damsel with an unassuming mien all the same packs an amazing acting talent, good looks and undeniable intellect. She broke into the industry by clinching the winning prize at the Amstel Malta Box Office(AMBO) Reality TV Show in 2007.Since then ,the talented diva has continued to soar against all odds – starring in movies, living her dreams and living the life of a thousand women .
In this interview she dishes on the one thing people hardly know about her, the craziest thing a fan has ever done to her, amongst other issues.

http://kennisplace.com/?p=264

(1) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Shares 'Sexy' Bathroom Selfies / Miley Cyrus Paints Her Pig’s Toenails – Sparks Up Social Media Reactions / Has Uche Jombo Given Birth?The Actress And Her Husband Share Thanksgiving Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.