Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Crying For No Reason - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Crying For No Reason (2759 Views)

Baby Fainted While Crying / No Reason Why Schools Should Not Reopen On Sept.22.– Health Minister / Crying For Mercy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crying For No Reason by julisa2020(f): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
decode55:

& your point is?

You want to be noticed abi? Ode

dude you have a very shallow mindset o....so now any individual that expresses hes/herself on nairaland is seeking for attention??...then that means all nairalanders are seeking for attention ??...guy..think before you post comments...dont just say everything that pops out of your brain...

BTW no offence...just stop insinuating people's motif of posting a comment...
Re: Crying For No Reason by decode55(m): 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
julisa2020:

dude you have a very shallow mindset o....so now any individual that expresses hes/herself on nairaland is seeking for attention??...then that means all nairalanders are seeking for attention ??...guy..think before you post comments...dont just say everything that pops out of your brain...

BTW no offence...just stop insinuating people's motif of posting a comment...

See you talking about shallow mindset.

You're the true definition of everything shallow undecided

Scum
Re: Crying For No Reason by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2014
Hi there sweetie, it's okay to cry if you want to. Don't worry about what anyone thinks or try to get their approval. Even if you have no reason to cry but just feel like it then please do, let it all out. Here *gives her a tight hug* let me hold you smiley

1 Like

Re: Crying For No Reason by evablisse(f): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi there sweetie, it's okay to cry if you want to. Don't worry about what anyone thinks or try to get their approval. Even if you have no reason to cry but just feel like it then please do, let it all out. Here *gives her a tight hug* let me hold you smiley
Thanks, I feel relaxed now, *hugs you too*

1 Like

Re: Crying For No Reason by evablisse(f): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
decode55:

See you talking about shallow mindset.

You're the true definition of everything shallow undecided

Scum
It's ok pls, that's her opinion anyways.
Re: Crying For No Reason by LizNaira: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
You could be stress or have no one to confide in (something is eating you up inside). Talk to someone also see http://littleladyhealth..com/2013/12/photo-courtesy-of-dealing-with-stress.html

It could help you, I want to send you hug but I can't but know am wishing you happiness!

1 Like

Re: Crying For No Reason by evablisse(f): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
LizNaira:
You could be stress or have no one to confide in (something is eating you up inside). Talk to someone also see http://littleladyhealth..com/2013/12/photo-courtesy-of-dealing-with-stress.html

It could help you, I want to send you hug but I can't but know am wishing you happiness!
Thank you so much dear.

1 Like

Re: Crying For No Reason by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
TrishaP:
It feels good to cry sometimes, especially when ur going through alot of emotional trauma. You cry to let go of whatever thing bothering you. It helps alot. I used to form all strong that no matter what I'm going through I would never shed tears, until the day the thing hooked me, I couldn't help buh shout out loud and prayed for God's help. grin

are u trying to say u are not strong emotionally awww grin grin
Re: Crying For No Reason by TrishaP(f): 2:17am On Oct 28, 2014
ikp4succes:

are u trying to say u are not strong emotionally awww grin grin
Why are you everywhere like a ghost?

1 Like

Re: Crying For No Reason by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 28, 2014
TrishaP:

Why are you everywhere like a ghost?

lol its my spirit

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP GUYS, HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS SORE THROAT / Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin / Indonesian Man With Tumour All Over His Body..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.