Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (11444 Views)

I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Applaner: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2014
see how u created an imaginary thread just to b happy. mtcheww2wwwwwww.

in case it's true, get ready to reap it in ur daughter's life.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2014
Applaner:
see how u created an imaginary thread just to b happy. mtcheww2wwwwwww.

in case it's true, get ready to reap it in ur daughter's life.
you see me for ur dream? so now that she is going through this she reaping the fruits of her dad's flings with women when he was a youngster? no come here dey scatter yan
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by arimahoseloka(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
dont you know naja girls fake being virgins? i made love to her countlessly but taking her virginity is something i am not sure of. though she bled the first time. it could have been paint or maybe her menses
Abeg which kain Mumu u be?? lol

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2014
arimahoseloka:
Abeg which kain Mumu u be?? lol
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
dont you know naja girls fake being virgins? i made love to her countlessly but taking her virginity is something i am not sure of. though she bled the first time. it could have been paint or maybe her menses
guy u funi o! Paint ke?

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2014
Jollyjoy:
guy u funi o! Paint ke?
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2014
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Satan is better than you...yes , Satan is better than you. Disvirgin her and then leave her to deal with the world and other guys. If you knew you weren't going to marry her why'd you bring your effing silly dirty thing out on her. F u. Devil incarnate

I pray you suffer a billion times more than you made her suffer. I pray you will never be happy like you ruined her life. F u a billion times . Damned being
i rebuke it...naijaboy, Tallesty1, valmunich, tosyne2much, chibwike, oohmpa, farano, seun, yungwizzy, andyblaze, priscaoge, yomieluv, richiy, rozzay etal...you guys should vindicate me o. so if i had married her a virgin and she starts cheating on me and as a result i dovorce her...would you still rain curses on me?
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by valmunich(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
i rebuke it...naijaboy, Tallesty1, valmunich, tosyne2much, chibwike, oohmpa, farano, seun, yungwizzy, andyblaze, priscaoge, yomieluv, richiy, rozzay etal...you guys should vindicate me o. so if i had married her a virgin and she starts cheating on me and as a result i dovorce her...would you still rain curses on me?
I'm still waiting for the screenshot undecided
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by mizcalvina(f): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
as i type now she is still begging me on whatsapp...she says she would be loyal in every way now. girls are complex beings
please go back to yur girlfriend u really dnt knw what u owe her... U owe her everything

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2014
@op Adonbilivit
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

I'm still waiting for the screenshot undecided
pardon her gbagaun...guess love made her type shit

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:

In that case...the virginity didn't waste and it'll be her fault. But as for you knowing she's a virgin and dumping her ass after is just callous. Any man who sees her now in their callous nature will assume that she sleeps around and will not take her as special as if they met her a virgin. Of course nairaland guys will start denying but everyone knows the deal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2014
LWKMD. Op,pls give her a 2nd chance. Jez try 2 forgv nd forgt.

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2014
mizcalvina:
please go back to yur girlfriend u really dnt knw what u owe her... U owe her everything
really?
Xynthialuvy:
LWKMD. Op,pls give her a 2nd chance. Jez try 2 forgv nd forgt.
mizcalvina:
really?
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2014
give her virginity back to her na,u wan use am cook food
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
really?really?

Oh yea. I feel 4 ha
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2014
Xynthialuvy:

Oh yea. I feel 4 ha
i will take her back
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by mizcalvina(f): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
really?really?
yep
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
i will take her back

Fnks frnd. Prove to her how much u love her nd let her knw u aint jez after her body.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
..d bible says do not commit adultery...u guys are bonded 4eva..shikena nd plz upload d pix of d girl
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by chibwike(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
no be only life, i go give her my heaven ticket cos i took her virginity
Lmao
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by chibwike(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
she is even helping u out cef...so dat u will not get the punishment for disvirgining her and leaving her
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by xynerise: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
nawa o. good evening Thomas. i will upload the screen shots tomorrow
Don't be an ediot. Upload what?. Sometimes I ask "Why do fools fall in love?"

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
xynerise:

Don't be an ediot. Upload what?. Sometimes I ask "Why do fools fall in love?"
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:
she is even helping u out cef...so dat u will not get the punishment for disvirgining her and leaving her
what punishment? we consented to it
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
OkeEsibe:
..d bible says do not commit adultery...u guys are bonded 4eva..shikena nd plz upload d pix of d girl
u want her pic? google her...her name is "Bleep you" lol. i dey madt?
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by chibwike(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
what punishment? we consented to it
and she z being faitful on her part...buh u re not
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:
and she z being faitful on her part...buh u re not
i dont trust any girl on earth. i have only cheated once...#changed #regretting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adeolacrown: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:

How old are u bros?
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
adeolacrown:

How old are u bros?
20 going to 21...what is it?
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by temisukanmi(f): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
i loved her but she made me leave. made intimate advances when i was really heated she said i was just after her body...dumped her the next day. just want to prove to her that pussy is overrated. i was with her cos i loved her
Guy, u never loved her.. this is nt a genuine reason to break up wif her.. u ar actually after her body.. TRUTH B TOLD. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / Is There Really Love Without Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.