Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:24 PM

Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind (47173 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Aftermath Of Fallout With Tinubu, Lagos Deputy Governor, Adejoke Adefulire Turns / Joke & Azeez Ogedengbe’s White Wedding Shuts Down Lekki Lagos [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by futajallon: 4:31am On Oct 26, 2014
OK
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by futajallon: 4:34am On Oct 26, 2014
Teacher: make a sentence with Ghana
Wizkid: are you Ghana dance ooo if I show you the money

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Sunday17: 4:36am On Oct 26, 2014
Watching the dividend of their so called super luxurious wedding.. Nigeria celeb with this issue of breaking up sha!
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 26, 2014
Its still doesn't guarantee a lifetime togetherness. undecided
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 26, 2014
Sagamite:

This is what fuuktards say. If you have a brain, you don't repeat senseless platitudes.
lol...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by yehmi01(m): 5:07am On Oct 26, 2014
In all your spending If the marriage is not a life time thing then forget it.

I am sick of all this flashy weddings and nothing to teach others about.

Our 4fathers never had all this magnitude of show off but have you seen the fruits.

Please nothing new Under the sun.

Tiwa did more than this self.

Where them dey today??

# Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by DollyParton1(f): 5:26am On Oct 26, 2014
Truth24:
All these doesn't guaranty a lasting marriage.....
Wish dem good sha
I like to say that tooo. Just to console myself. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by DollyParton1(f): 5:36am On Oct 26, 2014
Truth24:
All these doesn't guaranty a lasting marriage.....
Wish dem good sha
aywhy93:
[size=14pt]Wow... This is really Awesome !!! Just that - It's not the amount of money you spend or the flashy and classic things you use that will determine How strong and long the marriage is going to last... #GBAM[/size]
InvertedHammer:
Nice!
I hope they spent equal amount of effort and money to prepare for marriage.
candidbabe:
hmmmm
it's not all about spending millions on your wedding, but ability to make the the marriage work.
englishmart:
it really doesn't matter how much you spend on your wedding ceremony.
what matters is how long you stay married. ask ini edo and co
slimmy05:
Its still doesn't guarantee a lifetime togetherness. undecided
yehmi01:
Our 4fathers never had all this magnitude of show off but have you seen the fruits.
Where them dey today??
# Rubbish
But really? Can't you guys wish them the best of luck and move on. Why do yall have to be prophets of doom. Do you know many marriages fail each day, but we tend to focus more on those of the celebrities that failed.
Heck...Kanu's wedding was flamboyant at that time. Dude had his reception walking on a pool like Jesus walked on water and they are still together for about 10years now.
Omotola did hers aboard a flying plane...and they are still waxing stronger by the day.

Pls if they have the money let them spend it.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Oyeneku3: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2014
delishpot:
Make I talk?

Wait

Before you talk,

Kabiyesi must see this
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Raiders: 5:47am On Oct 26, 2014
TRUEcitizen:

Shut up, wat do u know? Na only nigerians sabi spend unnecesarily aL around d world.. That's y they easily get into trouble,broke ass
shut up local boy, who told you its only Nigerians spend money unnecessary. You need travel to other countries to experience life.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by MrCork: 5:50am On Oct 26, 2014
...very ugly tin.....serrrriously...why did they waste so much mooiney when she ain't even light skin?

.....even the boy sef looook like mechanic (no oooofense)
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Raiders: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Sagamite:

This is what fuuktards say. If you have a brain, you don't repeat senseless platitudes.
M0ron, you cant make a reasonable argument without cursing.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by veave(f): 5:52am On Oct 26, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by omenka(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2014
The only, things if I have all the money I need, I wldnt spare any expense on are my kid's education, my crib, my shoes, and my cars!!! Fvck errthang else. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by austinbrown: 5:56am On Oct 26, 2014
Is not upto our standard here in Dubai

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by merbenko: 5:56am On Oct 26, 2014
That is why most of the girls are still single because the will milk the guest to sponsor a super wedding at the end my guy will just skip his site and left due to less cash.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by boboLIL(m): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2014
De waste alotta moni in weddin buh can't stay married for one year...I'm nat fazed thouqh...
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by ifycent2: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2014
If u subscribe 10mb via airtel, using AirSProxy V2.1 software via on pc it will extend it to 6gb or 8gb.

If u subscribe 1 month 125mb, using AirSProxy V2.1 softtware, it wil extend it to 90gb or above

airsproxy software rocking hottest on pc using AIRTEL NETWORK.

Grab urz now: www.ictvpn.net/Airsproxy.html

upgrade your account via: www.ictvpn.net/Info.html

======= Also mtn bis working as well via pc ===
chk: www.ictvpn.net/tweakwarev4.2.html

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by kendraloops(f): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2014
please, are those girls in the first 2 pictures standing on stilts?? Or the heels of their shoes are so high? Or I'm seeing double??

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2014
I no sabi dis girl @ all + thank God for make up on her undecided

Lavish wedding sha...#Beautiful
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Richy4(m): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2014
Classy and nice. I only pity those tall ladies that were among the decorations. OP were they just standing through out the wedding?
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by oseiwe(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2014
Which means when I wan marry, na to go village oh, please hide these pics make people no start to dey expect am from me too.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Misogynist2014(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2014
candidbabe:
hmmmm
it's not all about spending millions on your wedding, but ability to make the the marriage work.
This is how a poor man consoles himself. Na ur money dem use do am?

Congrats jare, wish u and d head of d house(Dotun) HML.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Misogynist2014(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2014
merbenko:
That is why most of the girls are still single because the will milk the guest to sponsor a super wedding at the end my guy will just skip his site and left due to less cash.
Mumu! And something tells you she is not richer than him! Congrats you can't say. Wish them well and yours will come. angry
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by akpumping7720(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2014
On a serious note, this people lavish money. And if Aso ebi is involved, I know one yard of lace would definitely go for N50,000 or more multiply by d number of yards u need... Mehn if I buy aso-ebi for dat kind amount, I go just take vex tell d couples 'make two of una no divorce ooo, coz if u divorce una go return ny money 4 aso ebi'.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Gorgeous58(f): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2014
Sweet! What a wedding. I especially love the decorations. Money speaks!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2014
Who the hell are these people?
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by ebiye55(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2014
A.K.A owambe
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Missmossy(f): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2014
HML to the couple,the groom looks charming and to me is more attractive than the bride.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by M4gunners: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2014
Awa,the marriage that may clash tomorrow . Can't they give some of the money they spent here to the poor kids out there?They could have done it in the Moon na.
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by popson1st: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2014
yehmi01:

Where them dey today??

# Rubbish

They are spending their money, not yours.

For the fact some marriages fail doesnt mean people should not elaborate wedding.

They spend money on earth, not heaven.

If you like, you may decide to do yours in Mars if you have the money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (Throwback Photo) / Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari / Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.