Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind (47202 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Aftermath Of Fallout With Tinubu, Lagos Deputy Governor, Adejoke Adefulire Turns / Joke & Azeez Ogedengbe’s White Wedding Shuts Down Lekki Lagos [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by anonimi: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
nomabeeee:
Super cute couples..wedding is over...marriage begins..

...........and hopefully divorce will not be their portion.

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by lakesidepapa(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ipledge:
That's no doubt...Ijesa no me re grin

Baba re agbe, which side of ijesha is urs, thou we are one
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
wedding don finish, marriage begins
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
lakesidepapa:

Baba re agbe, which side of ijesha is urs, thou we are one
North Oriade/Obokun
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Werehkpe: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
[size=20pt]Ahhhhhhhh! WHAT IF THEY DIVORCE?[/size]
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by sekzy99(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@ gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by MurderX: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ah, lovely but this one no reach bobby & whitney levels or prince charles & lady D, two mega super luxurious weddings but failed marriages.
PS: The marriage matters most.
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Ojugunrege(f): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
mkoabiola:

I see u as a gud wify /wify to b
Awwh.....thx.
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by destante(f): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cikoloko:
Wow nice one,God knows if i make money my wedding will b on d air or under water wif ma boo destante grin grin
Loool. This one na real wa. You don't like weddings on the surface of the sun? That would be puhfect! tongue
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bride is very beautiful, brides maid however has a horsehead loool
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by adanduka: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
I see 'tight' female faces- the effect of plastic surgery cry

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
yehmi01:
In all your spending If the marriage is not a life time thing then forget it.

I am sick of all this flashy weddings and nothing to teach others about.

Our 4fathers never had all this magnitude of show off but have you seen the fruits.

Please nothing new Under the sun.

Tiwa did more than this self.

Where them dey today??

# Rubbish

Nope tiwa didn't do more than this. People stop hating a beg and be happy for this people. Every girl dreams of having an amazing wedding. Her own special day.

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Opemipo011: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
wow.... beautiful
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by ladygogo: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ok. The groom's mum is a jewelry merchant.I heard she used to be or still is a big time drug lord. The brides mum is a textile trader in lagos island. The groom's and bride's mum are friends.

Anyway, if you put two and two together i.e put on your thinking cap, this wedding is an over the top one for the kind of business they are both into.

Anyway, happy married life to them and hope they dont end up like Tunde fowlers daughter and bayo kuku's son.

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Izadibabe: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
oniconx:
. Nope! if you have the money, spend it appropriately by touching the less previledge people lifes not spite them with lavishness and extravagance. The world would be better and safer place that way. For you and me.

@Oniconx....most sensible post ever. You have restored my hope in mankind!
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by hustla(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Very nice wedding
The wife ugly well well sha
Even with the make up, she still no try

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by hustla(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
voodoo85:
Bride is very beautiful, brides maid however has a horsehead loool

Which bride beautiful?

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
hustla:

Which bride beautiful?

with tulle dress wink
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Jeezbaby(f): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
The decoration is lovely,the couple is wow! But d real matter is after d wedding. U guys have embark on the journey of no end cos marriage is journey of no end to reasonable people until death do u path. Live in harmony, show love to one another. May d peace of God reign in ur marriage.

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Cikoloko(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
destante:
Loool. This one na real wa. You don't like weddings on the surface of the sun? That would be puhfect! tongue
hahahaha nah water is be ;Dra
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by popson1st: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
M4gunners:
To your question,na wetin concern me i just talk dia.If you youself have a heart like me,you won't be asking me this question.I have seen very Rich Oyibo's doing wedding with just few people because it is just marriage. But this same Oyibo build a very big Company and employ the poor so they can make a living.

That is how the 'Oyibo' want yo spend their money, which goes with their orientation and ways of life. For the fact some people do things in a way that contradicts your philosophy doesnt mean they are wrong.
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by ehiphill: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Is this Jealousy or what, why are some ppl calling it waste of money, if you have it, wound't you spend it, abeg abeg abeg, let them enjoy there money while they are still young, I hope they stay long together unlike ini edo, but the woman look older to me o, jus saying, no big deal about that

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by portix: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2014

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by Sunshinelady(f): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Truth24:
All these doesn't guaranty a lasting marriage.....
Wish dem good sha
. Neither does a local, 'broke-aSs' wedding guaranty a lasting marriage. So all in all, if u v got d money enjoy am jare..u live only once undecided Ps; mods; y una dey substitute my '@ss' wit 'bottom' na? Wich one even sounds more vulgar? D former or d latter? smh tho
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by LyfeJennings(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
This nicca Azeez reeks of class right from childhood. Knew him very long years back. He was always the first to rock new designers back then. He was the first dude I ever saw an Original Dolce &Gabanna t-shirt on... money good sha...
Happy Married Life Man
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 12:22am On Oct 27, 2014
tebirim:
Kul

Kul? I wish they will prove us wrong

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by oduz: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ojugunrege:
what does it profit a man+woman to spend fortunes on a wedding & divorce soon after?
I pray you will be patient/submissive/loving etc to build your home. HML peeps!

You can say that again

Confirmed w_ _e material

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by tombeh(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
I pray the marriage will last not exortic and luxury as we look at it...... shocked
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by kobikwelu(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
This wedding basically got the whole country buzzing........

well, wedding don end...let the boring part begin

Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by aminaeke: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
NA WAH OO, ALL THE LADIES ARE UGLY IF NOT FOR MONEY, IMAGINE THE MAID OF HONOR, MONEY GOOD OO.
Re: Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind by AmaLah: 12:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Wait oo.... Those 2 ladies on blue Na part of decoration too? shocked undecided.... But its none of my business undecided

PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ / Broda Shaggi Outfit To The Future Awards Africa