Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,886 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Help! I Need Advice On How I Can Forgive This Pastor. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Need Advice On How I Can Forgive This Pastor. (3149 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Will you ever forgive this offender [photos] / My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! I Need Advice On How I Can Forgive This Pastor. by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2014
GRAND30:
Brewing grudge for six whole years against a dude over an adult female lover who jilted you? So pathetic how you've made yourself a prisoner of heartbreak for this long! Forgive him and become a freeman; hate on and remain a prisoner. Your relationship with that girl would still have failed at a point in time. From your narration above, it obviously was a wishy-washy fairytale rooted in flash romance. Proof? One hurdle, everything crashes. Be grateful it failed pretty early before you even threw your all into it. Be grateful, forgive them, make progress again. Cheers!

Thanks! Except for the manner in which the dude deceived me, I had nothing against em both.
Re: Help! I Need Advice On How I Can Forgive This Pastor. by charvick(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2020
That's how a pastor with Apostolic Of God Church was bleeping my ex gf then with church money. Pastors of doom.
I didn't fall in love all through my stay in school from my remedial days until my final year (500L). It was July 2008... I was in a hurry to meet my project supervisor who happened to be a visiting lecturer. Even in the heat of the event, once I sighted her, I knew I was already in love. Linda was a hundred level student in the Political science department.

I had to continue with the day's business because if I missed the appointment with my supervisor, it will take another two weeks to able to fix another one. But fate still brought us together at an event (jean carnival). It didn't take me much effort to woo her as she was also waiting on me to make the move... The love was overwhelming, it was awesome and inexplicably ecstatic. To the extent that a certain popular group offered to give us the award of best couple on campus, but I declined as I didn't want the public to interfere in what we had.

Time passed and I eventually graduated. Emmy, you must do something to cement this relationship asap, this I told myself because I couldn't stand to watch her leave. 1st I took her home to introduce to my parents and siblings.

While waiting for NYSC, I moved to back to Abuja to see if I could start saving money to towards the rites for cementing the bond. I started selling innovative ideas to big corporations (banks and telecommunications companies). (Story for another day)
And even picked up a job as a secretary for I am a computer literate.

Fast forward, while doing all these, we were communicating fine and things was smooth... For almost a year, we didn't quarrel or had any arguments. We were also best of friends until this young pastor showed his ugly face into what we had.

1st, he brainwashed the girl into believing in him. One day, Linda called to tell me that she ran into one of her childhood friends who became a pastor and that he had offered to counsel us in our relationship. I immediately objected, but she won't give up, on the ground that we needed to take our relationship to God and commit it into his hands...

Ok you can go ahead, I said. Two days later, the dude called to introduce himself to me and subsequently asked me about the magic I did to make Linda talk about me this much. As a man of God that I thought he was, I told him that constant communication was what's kept us until that moment and that she was my best friend too. Little did I know that he was looking for clues and hints on how to woo her too.

The sour moments began when each time I called her, she would be on the phone with the pastor... I tried to stop that, but it seemed I was a little too late. One perception too many, she called the following week to tell me that "we were better off as friends than lovers" I thought it was a prank, but that month wasn't April. When I got to know that she was serious, I com fall sick men... The fever won't let go, even to the extent that my parents had to provide me with an NHIS cover. NB: I called upon the pastor to help me talk to her, but he answered me that I should forget her that she isn't compatible with me.

I later learnt that she was courting the so-called MOG. Vivian her friend who tried to sleep with me but didn't succeed was the one who fueled the breakup. Miriam who always say she wished I was her man was a party to the breakup too. Grace the jealous one who wouldn't hide her jealousy made sure we broke up.
The pastor hypnotised them into succumbing to whatever he asked of them.

It's almost 6yrs now... I've moved on, but I've tried countless times to forgive and forget that dude, but the more I tried, the more I hated him for his deceptivity.

How can forgive him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! / French Kiss / Ten Reasons Why You Should Date A Qualified Engineer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.