Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,045 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Francisca Ordega Is Under-rated - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francisca Ordega Is Under-rated (562 Views)

Superfalcons Striker(francisca Ordega) Wins On Debut With Washington Spirits / Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega Is Under-rated by Tonylyte(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2014
I wount forget her perfomance in the under17 side before making it to the under20 side, where she scored hatrick at the(u20) world cup competition. Francisca has always kept high tempo of play, her skills, dribble, passes and goals are world class.....we all saw her at the just concluded african women cup nations replicating the same form...the role she played in the final match, where she fell back from the midfield(offense) to the defence to help clear out crucial balls was suprising to me, i never knew she could be so versatile, she did all this and made sure we came out victorious, and i thought i was the only one observing her play, never knew she was gonna be handed the ''man of the match''. What suprises me most is that nigerian fans have been chanting oparanozie, oshoala, ayinde et all, and never bothered about francisca ordega.,,,even the list of the best nigerian female player of the tournament he name wasnt listed by the o.p...i think she is under-rated and shouldnt be so.

(1) (Reply)

Drogba Saves Chelsea / AFCON 2015 Qualifiers| Keshi Plans 'magic' / Mikel And Eyeama Man Of The March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.