Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University (2865 Views)

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University. / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. / Things A Fresher Should Know Before Resuming In A Tertiary Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by maysdrays: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2014
as this year's 2014/2015 lucky freshman, which kind of provisions and other important materials are needed to help sustain myself in the university.
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2014
One trailer of weed to dey shine eyes

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by YungwizzzyPt7: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2014
A new phone6
A sport car
2 bedroom flat
A maid
Gucci collections
Mikano generator
A laptop
A computer
Printer
scanner
Microphone
Adapter
Slippers
Salt
Powder
Wire
Book
House
Cow
Pig
Plant
Animal

And subscription

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by maysdrays: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
A new phone6
A sport car
2 bedroom flat
A maid
Gucci collections
Mikano generator
A laptop
A computer
Printer
scanner
Microphone
Adapter
Slippers
Salt
Powder
Wire
Book
House
Cow
Pig
Plant
Animal

And subscription

oga wetin happen
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by AndyBlazePenis(f): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2014
Sexxx toyss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2014
100packs of condoms,enuff monkeytail,dogoyaro,d most important ghana made crockodile machete 4 better comminucatn wt ur lecturers grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by armadeo(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2014
Common sense. Do bit be swayed by what you see.

In life learn the art if balance.
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by Genea(f): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
A new phone6
A sport car
2 bedroom flat
A maid
Gucci collections
Mikano generator
A laptop
A computer
Printer
scanner
Microphone
Adapter
Slippers
Salt
Powder
Wire
Book
House
Cow
Pig
Plant
Animal

And subscription
hahahaha, u no well o

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by GODDYGEE91(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2014
You can go with anything u wish 2 go with, but dont 4get ur credentials 4 documentation and most importantly ur secondary skul note books and text books, it helps alot. Above all wen u get there dont b carried away by wat u see odas doing. Be a gud boy or gal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by Genea(f): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2014
Go with your brains,to help u decide wen 2 read,friends 2 make ,how to manage ur allowance ,wen 2 talk and what activity to join...wear watever u r comfortable wit and most of go in wit a mindset of d gp u wanna finish ur first yr wit cos if ur first yr gp bad na so ur cgpa go dey crawl o,oda materials u wil get wen u finally move in
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by Pdizzle(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2014
You need to face your book.
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by VocalWalls: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2014
A laptop

A school bag

A calculator

A pack of pens

A good SU friend

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
A new phone(if you haven't got any)
A sport car(optional)
A bedroom flat(if you've got the means, or you go for partitioned hostels)

A generator
A laptop
A computer
Printer
scanner

Adapter

Books
Media sets..

Your papers and above all- cash!
And subscription
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by kenn411: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
18 cartons of beer 4 yur homiez, 18 pack of condoms for d ladiez n some raw cash 4 d lecturez.
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by kenn411: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
18 cartonz of beer 4 yur homiez, 18 pack of condomz for d ladiez n some raw cash 4 d lecturerz.
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by Tamee(f): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by constance500: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
A new phone6
A sport car
2 bedroom flat
A maid
Gucci collections
Mikano generator
A laptop
A computer
Printer
scanner
Microphone
Adapter
Slippers
Salt
Powder
Wire
Book
House
Cow
Pig
Plant
Animal

And subscription

Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by zoeee(f): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
A new phone6
A sport car
2 bedroom flat
A maid
Gucci collections
Mikano generator
A laptop
A computer
Printer
scanner
Microphone
Adapter
Slippers
Salt
Powder
Wire
Book
House
Cow
Pig
Plant
Animal

And subscription

Hahahahaha grin
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by hatux: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hahhaha grin grin @ comments...
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
The basic things.

Credentials.

Books

Buckets

Pots

Stove

Mattress

Foodstuffs.

And lots of Money.
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by raphy(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
E -YABBING FIT KILL PERSON.
make i tell u the truth open ya brain and put all the book you need inside.open ya wallet and put some free cash and condom plenty o .if you wan do small bizness import weed secretly.
and dont forget to brush ya teeth very well cuz you will be licking boot till you ,get used to the versity way of life.
dont forget to thank me when u graduate .
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by ERCROSS(m): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
A bed for 2.

A new gurlfwend

Packs of bullet pregnancy proof (c.d) oshamo wink

A friend like Andyblaze and yungwizzypt7. (dem full campus wella)

A mentor like mizmycoli , Tallesty1 and seun

And ur brain..which is very important to do things in moderation. And a tertiary institution is not where dumbness will help u.. Panasharp is the key

Other things u need r a rechargeable lamp.
(trust not d P.H.C.N)

Stove, pot, spoon and food stuffs coz u knw when hunger cum knocking ur tommy even the book wey u dey read no go get space to enta ur stomach again.. U go jst dey look at d book like mirror nii.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by simdam500(m): 12:04am On Oct 27, 2014
Following... More importantly, you need your nairaland account
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by drizzy009: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2014
ERCROSS:
A bed for 2.

A new gurlfwend

Packs of bullet pregnancy proof (c.d) oshamo wink

A friend like Andyblaze and yungwizzypt7. (dem full campus wella)

A mentor like mizmycoli , Tallesty1 and seun

And ur brain..which is very important to do things in moderation. And a tertiary institution is not where dumbness will help u.. Panasharp is the key

Other things u need r a rechargeable lamp.
(trust not d P.H.C.N)

Stove, pot, spoon and food stuffs coz u knw when hunger cum knocking ur tommy even the book wey u dey read no go get space to enta ur stomach again.. U go jst dey look at d book like mirror nii.
lol.. You be Funaab student shey
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by ERCROSS(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2014
drizzy009:
lol.. You be Funaab student shey
Yes boss...
U guessed right..
Hw take know angry
U be wintch..
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by drizzy009: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
ERCROSS:

Yes boss...
U guessed right..
Hw take know angry
U be wintch..

yes na, I inherit my wintchness from one kind old wintch woman like that sha
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by maysdrays: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
drizzy009:

yes na, I inherit my wintchness from one kind old wintch woman like that sha
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by drizzy009: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
mods front page
Re: What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University by amakufrancis(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
A new phone6
A sport car
2 bedroom flat
A maid
Gucci collections
Mikano generator
A laptop
A computer
Printer
scanner
Microphone
Adapter
Slippers
Salt
Powder
Wire
Book
House
Cow
Pig
Plant
Animal

And subscription
wicked reply.

(1) (Reply)

14 Scholarship Opportunities For Nigerian Undergraduate / Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence / 7 Private Universities In Anambra And Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.