Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! (10607 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by Saraha1(f): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
holatimmy:
yeah...They always use G.O preaching from different services...They are frequently seen in Gen218 meeting
That reminds me.Have not receive confirmation message from Gen218 since I sent them message. Is there anything am missing?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Saraha1:

Lol, you can say that again.
I also joined at some point, but I don't just have the strenght for the much screaming , since I knew is not live prayers.

Hope you had the testimoies of those couples?
Hmmm!! God is great.
It is a great testimony but I pray never to go through such. Twelve years!! God is good shocked
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by holatimmy(f): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ishilove:

It is a great testimony but I pray never to go through such. Twelve years!! God is good shocked
What of the R.O of Magodo dat wrote JSCE at 27...and prayed to God for d ability to pray in english
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by holatimmy(f): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Saraha1:

That reminds me.Have not receive confirmation message from Gen218 since I sent them message. Is there anything am missing?

Ionno abt dat one oo...Buh maybe by d next meeting you shud try seeing an official to like tell u watever
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by Batunce: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
The testimony of the Magodo's R.O was superb. Thank God for the ability He granted him, to fulfil his destiny. He said he is not only a member of MFM, but also a stakeholder. May God uphold him to the end.
MFM shall not fail.
I love the Do-It-Yourself, aspect of the MFM.
Long live MFM!

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by faithgokz(f): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
I was really happy today ooo. The celebration no be here oooo, lolzzzz. I just love the old choir songs, it was so interesting, i knew like 90% of d songs....i don old for MFM ooo tongue grin

The only section i didn't enjoy sha is the worship time..i was like this people dey present song abi dem wan lead worship. I don't get why they sing like that! Songs that people don't know...lolzz. Dem dey always du Remix grin

Did you see when they threw that boy in the air during Holy Flames ministration? I actually screamed shocked shocked grin i love them sha.

The menu menu too make sense for mah region wink.

The Pata Pata Pata Pata song was sooo funny grin

Long live MFM worldwide
Long live Dr D.K Olukoya
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by faithgokz(f): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
I dunno where they did this cake oo. Was sent to me through Whatsapp. It looks delicious sha embarassed cheesy

1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by yokiti: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ishilove:

Surplus food?? There was surplus drinks and doughnuts in our branch grin
Hope Oga Naptu2 got his own manna too?
MFM at 25:
Connecting the world to God through prayers.
It great being a part of the dream concieved in 1977 and came to manifestation in 1989 and still waxing strong.
Dr. D. K. Olukoya is a phenomenal
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by Sugarcoated(f): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
I thank God for bringing me to MFM...
I enjoyed all the ministration,most especially d Quartet....Those guys are good.Thank God,the branch i attended shared manna.
Happy 25th Anniversary MFM
Longlive MFM
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by temi4fash(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Saraha1:

dai don't send confirmation message... You just get messages every monday as well as notifications for special serviices..
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by Saraha1(f): 2:01am On Oct 27, 2014
temi4fash:
dai don't send confirmation message... You just get messages every monday as well as notifications for special serviices..
Oh ! Thanks for the information.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by vickyO(f): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2014
Ishilove:

Prayers did not exceed dance. Heck no undecided

The prayers were at the end of the service. What we had were hymns and psalms of praise, with loads of choral ministration cheesy

Probably because we linked up late....
Ishilove:

Surplus food?? There was surplus drinks and doughnuts in our branch grin
grin....
Ishilove:

Hhaahahahahah! True that. When people pray so tey, me sef come join small small so that people will not look at me and say I am an agent that came to block peoples prayers tongue grin
grin
I did the same...
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by obiak4(m): 5:21am On Oct 28, 2014
TRADELYN:
[size=16pt]This is one of the few churches in the world today that you will never regret attending if you are truly seeking for the ideal Words of GOD!!!

Congrats!!![/size]
bro that z d gospel truth o no chance 4 d devil and his agent to play with sm1 life think it tym i completely repent o God help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by enm(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Saraha1:

Lol, I had to withdraw my seat when I was about going dumb by the heavy sound of a brother at my back.
Kai, that brother nearly won condem my hear drum if not for anointing

I would blame them, no body knows when angels are passing.

Wetin nah, why you dey fall my hand I just join the church
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by Saraha1(f): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2014
enm:

Wetin nah, why you dey fall my hand I just join the church

Welcome sir .
The good lord shall grant all your heart desire.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! by enm(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Saraha1:

Welcome sir .
The good lord shall grant all your heart desire.

Amen ooh

Just sent you PM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Let The Catholic Faith Deter You From The Christian Faith / The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. / All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.