Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Have You Received Your Agbami Grant? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Received Your Agbami Grant? (476 Views)

FUTA 500 level Student Wins Tony Elemelu’s $10,000 Grant (Photo) / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Received Your Agbami Grant? by WillOfAPrince(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2014
I benefitted from Agbami bursary last year and I have filled this year's form at scholistica, but I am yet to receive any alert nor notification from them asides adverts and goodwill msgs. I still wonder whether the money would be paid to my main acct or to the GT acct. Moreso, I wonder if we would still go bk to our state's bursary office for clearance. Pls anyone with useful tips and updates should share.
Re: Have You Received Your Agbami Grant? by Kaydz(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2014
WillOfAPrince:
I benefitted from Agbami bursary last year and I have filled this year's form at scholistica, but I am yet to receive any alert nor notification from them asides adverts and goodwill msgs. I still wonder whether the money would be paid to my main acct or to the GT acct. Moreso, I wonder if we would still go bk to our state's bursary office for clearance. Pls anyone with useful tips and updates should share.
That means you were not paid this year, you have to contact their customer care and lodge your complaint. Their email is scholastica@dragnet-solutions.com

(1) (Reply)

Schools In Lagos And Oyo State? / What Will It Cost To Establish A Secondary School? / What is forex trading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.