Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,448 members, 7,781,299 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed (26044 Views)

PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed / We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed / Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by naijaking1: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2014
warrior01:
Igbos should beware and should be extremely prepared. The events of 1966 should not repeat itself. This time around,we must take the fight to their door step anyway they wants it. We are servants to none and we take our destinies in our own hands. If they are looking for slaves and servants, they know where to look.

Igbos were our own worst enemies. How many people today know that the first coup was essentially stopped by Igbos like Ben Gbulie and even Ojukwu who risk his life to protect his friend Ado Bayero? Consider Ironsi's attitude of surrounding himself with "trusted" servants like Gowon and Danjuma, and you'll understand the rest of the story.
Igbos needs to be united 100% this time around

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by sexy74(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2014
Yes I agree with him the igbos have taken over the economy while they were all busy looting the national treasury,getting free money they did not work for.
An igbos man comes into an area he sees the opportunity available and works as hard as he can to explore it by hard work to his own advantage. While an average hausa man is after government money.
If I may ask him again like an earlier poster did " did the igbo man steal the land or bought it with his own hard earned money"?.
They are becoming frustrated because no more free money for them to loot. Janja weeds.

23 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by mazzi: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2014
Tosin7:
if igbos got to those positions by merit then it is a welcome development. i am sure it was by merit they got there because their output is clear like night and day. let us put merit ahead of mediocrity in this country if we wish to succeed as a nation.
my guy u go take beer?u made whole lot of sense.no mind that bigot.

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2014
Too much bile,mellow down cause of your health,HOW OLD ARE YOU WHEN YOU WERE IN-CHARGE OF ABANDONE PROJECT IN 1968 AND WHAT APPOINTMENT DO YOU WANT FROM MR PRESIDENT AFTER NEARLY 50 YEARS.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Yujin(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2014
gtrust:
Abuja Land Matter:

IBB was begging Nigerians to come help develop Abuja!

The original Abuja Land Owners were the Hausas and they sold and resold, allocated and reallocated, sold and confiscated, they reclaimed sold land under "Abuja Master Plan" mafia or "building on the sewage line" nonsense!

The truth is: ONLY THE IBOS BELIEVED IN ABUJA!!!
Point of Correction: No Hausaman historically own a piece of land in Abuja. The real owners are the Gbagyi people popularly called Gwaris- a name given to them by the Hausas. The name of various settlements within the FCT gives credence to it. Kubwa, Lugbe, Gwagwalada, Nyanya, Pyape, Wuse, Asokoro, Zuba etc are typical Gbagyi words.
Do your research properly.

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Zonacom(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2014
Hate! flee from it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by papaejima1: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2014
Oh mehn!
See pain and frustration.

Junaid you can Go and Die.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by gtrust: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2014
Yujin:

Point of Correction: No Hausaman historically own a piece of land in Abuja. The real owners are the Gbagyi people popularly called Gwaris- a name given to them by the Hausas. The name of various settlements within the FCT gives credence to it. Kubwa, Lugbe, Gwagwalada, Nyanya, Pyape, Wuse, Asokoro, Zuba etc are typical Gbagyi words.

You are very correct and my original post modified accordingly following an initial correction (by zkososo)and I checked to confirm hence I modified and expressed gratitude to Zkososo.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by mekadinho(f): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2014
Meeen... See hatred, and this man man is an elder statesman? Its time we vote on weda we wanna remain in one NG. Everybody is just tired of this country, yorubas want Oduduwa, Niger Deltans want Republic of Niger Delta, Igbos want Biafra, Hausas want Arewa, everybody is just tired.

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Harry4cas(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Haters Keep Hating, South East and South South still progressing!

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Junaid Mohammed will rot in hell for hating igbos this much.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by VAQAXY: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2014
Igbos should insist on ONE NIGERIA because these people fought with their last drop of blood to stop Biafra (Igbos) from seceding..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by gtrust: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2014
Junaid obviously regrets giving back Ibos their properties in Sabon-Gari Kano otherwise why is he not saying same of "Abuja Capital of New Nigeria"?
Why does he now preach: taking over all assets and liabilities"?

In 1968 he was too young to formulate any policies so his good work should be credited to his Oga at the top.
Now that he is an elder states man we are seeing his true colour

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2014
I wish people like him, death

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by naijaking1: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2014
I'm not sure of his position in APC, but they need to call him to order as a national party, otherwise he would risk speaking for all of them.

Junaid is trying to replace the hate monger-Sarduana of Sokoto in this 2014? We'll see where that takes him.

Junaid Mohammed has never really been competitive, that's why he ended up in Russian to study medicine, instead of UK, France, Germany or USA. Ever heard of any great medical feat from Russia
Unfortunately, and like all non-competitive tribalist, he would rather blame other people for his own deficiencies, Igbos got news for him this time around.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Abagworo(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Yujin:

Do not mind the unexposed mofo. He is one of those that call IBB an Hausa man or think everyone from Benue to Sokoto is Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by BOAR: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2014
Hausas vs Igbos

Part two loading. grin this time around you both must finish off the business once and for all grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by papaejima1: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

Do not mind the unexposed mofo. He is one of those that call IBB an Hausa man or think everyone from Benue to Sokoto is Hausa.
No need for that bro. Dude saw his error, accepted the correction, apologized and corrected his post accordingly.

Let it go.
Let's face this interesting topic, one of the best to me on NL this year.

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Abagworo(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2014
If his yardstick for measuring economic prowess is land acquisition, then Igbos have long taken control of that. My question is to whose advantage. El-Rufai who was FCT minister and had access to land statistics stated clearly that 73% of landed properties in Abuja belonged to Igbos and it was acquired through hardwork and not as Government allocation.

The case is not peculiar to the North but almost every major city in Nigeria. Igbos never cease to learn with regards to this land acquisition culture.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Tosin7(f): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by VAQAXY: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
You are always talking like a cursed person..why must you insult the guy, you this Ikwerre b@stard..? cheesy

Abagworo:

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
This man sounded so pained and frustrated. People with hatred towards others just like him hardly move forward in life. Mr man take it easy on ya self bt if u. Can't contain the hatred any more, then you can now jump into a lagoon. MOFO

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by ofala(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Is Junaid Mohamed the latest name for some kind of tree? Someone should enlighten me please.

Lest I forget, Aliko Dangote is a greedy Igbo man from Abia State.

I know the "friendly" role Aliko played in killing off Clemco rice( of Senator Annie Okonkwo, CEO Clemco Group Of Companies), though not a politician then but I am sure that the rift between Chief & UNGREEDY Aliko (Backed by Pres Obasanjo then), made Chief to wake up to the realization that Billions without political connection ( which the North have in FULL doses) is limiting.

I won't go in details but from an insiders point of view, no Northern Billionaire will ever be without Government surreptitious backing unlike majority of the Easterners who are continually making ways where there seemed to be none....

I have no issue with that anyway but my point here is that Alhaji Junaid Mohammed should get a life!

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Each time I come across such hate directed against the igbos, I Pop Champagne. If nobody talks about you then you are nobody

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Gbawe: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
feminancy:
APC mentality if you ask me, how can this set of people rule this country with this kind of ideology. Your hating someone because he bought an estate with his hard earned money.....
Ooooooo gush this is hight of stupidity
I'm out here

Stop this show of ignorance and mindless enmity against others. Junaid Mohammed is not a member of the APC. In fact, he is very critical of the Party. Face the topic and leave APC out of your vengeful tirade . What will your sort not blame the APC for? Be objective for once in your life .

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by BOAR: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
I expect Ohaneze in the coming days to issue ultimatum to Junaid dude to retract this comment or face very dire consequences.

Arewa will then issue it own fatwa. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by papaejima1: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Did anyone notice this man never referred to his daughters as hausa or fulani but as Igbo, Yoruba and Ijaw daughters?
In essence saying they are not even part of his "New Nigeria"
Still he denies being tribalistic.
Honestly this man should take a look in a mirror to see what he is accusing others of staring back at him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by londoner: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yujin:

Exactly........Abuja was never in Hausaland.......they too, are not indigenous to Abuja. Besides I thought the Nigerian gov owns FCT. Its gov territory. Obviously, this fellow believes that Igbo are the vanquished and should remain so.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Justcash(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Junaid

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Rich4god(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
You see the useless politics of nigeria... Did anyone see where he said pdp cannot win election and that there will be mayhem if they do.... Now if eventually pdp wins by free and fair, they will still claim its rigged and stll go ahead to cause mayhem. These are the type of statemnt that cause post election crisis in the north. When the northen politicians keep brain washing the almajris that pdp cant win without rigging the election. Why wont they kill pple when pdp eventualy wins...

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by samplegirl(f): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
What do you expect? When people are working hard to send their children to school, the notherners are busy plotting ways to islamize everybody by force. They see it as nonsense to bring western education to their people and they expect high positions to be filled by alamjiris. Wait the effect of boko haram menace will later come to hunt them.

Build schools for them, you won't see them, take polio vaccine to them they reject it. He is not serious.

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by beast4rmdeast(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
So much hate 4 a people if igbos piss u off go weewee,d people fought 2 be seperated 4rm u guys but ya killed millions of their peeps,children 2 have them in the same country with u,if u had let them go right now all u will need 2 do is 2 deport any igbo whose attitude u don't like,but u love them so much u fought a blloody war 2 have them as brodas,guess wat?love is all about tolerance so tolerate them choopin d economy like a bowl of isi-ewu.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) / Secondus Leads Protesters To National Assembly Over Assault On Fayose / Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.