Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. (2974 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. / Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2014
I am no longer interested in this world and for some time now I have been praying for God to end this wicked world and reward those wicked ones with the reward of their iniquity.i want God to reward all those wicked people who are doing iniquity inside the church and still claim they are the holy.
I personally believe that the time has come for true believers in Christ and the predestined ones to be separated from the wicked people of this world. How can we continue like this and continue to face persecution. We have suffered enough in the hands of the jihadist and therefore I cry to God to come
And deliverS.
God should end this world and set up the new heaven and the new earth that will be inhabited by those who have kept themselves pure from this wicked world.
He should punish all those who has made His house a business centre and preach doctrines that are not written in the bible which leads his people to hell fire.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by paul288yahoo(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2014
focus on your focus assignment....
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by lastmessenger: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2014
@op this kind Christian is the rare type.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2014
paul288yahoo:
focus on your focus assignment....
My assignment is to see that this world ends
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by twosquare(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2014
Not your will, or desire but His will be done. Woe to them who desire the day of the LORD. To HIm who was, who is and who is to come be glory forever and ever, who shall bring to a close the dispensation of time in its due season. Amen
Endit:
I am no longer interested in this world and for some time now I have been praying for God to end this wicked world and reward those wicked ones with the reward of their iniquity.i want God to reward all those wicked people who are doing iniquity inside the church and still claim they are the holy.
I personally believe that the time has come for true believers in Christ and the predestined ones to be separated from the wicked people of this world. How can we continue like this and continue to face persecution. We have suffered enough in the hands of the jihadist and therefore I cry to God to come
And deliverS.
God should end this world and set up the new heaven and the new earth that will be inhabited by those who have kept themselves pure from this wicked world.
He should punish all those who has made His house a business centre and preach doctrines that are not written in the bible which leads his people to hell fire.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by lastmessenger: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2014
twosquare:
Not your will, or desire but His will be done. Woe to them who desire the day of the LORD. To HIm who was, who is and who is to come be glory forever and ever, who shall bring to a close the dispensation of time in its due season. Amen
You don't understand it or maybe you don't want the new heaven and the new earth.
Op am praying with you.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by twosquare(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2014
lastmessenger:

You don't understand it or maybe you don't want the new heaven and the new earth.
Op am praying with you.
the new heaven and new earth will come in its due season. God is not in a hurry and He has planned it long before you were born or ever know there is something called a new heaven/earth. Other saints has prayed about this since the beginning of time, yours doesn't make a difference. It is not of you to decide and pray about time and seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. Woe to them who doesn't acquire the image of the Son when this new earth shall appear and yet are praying for it. The command has always been go out there and make a disciple of all nations...the Father knows what to do and when to do it. Selah
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2014
Go to your heaven and leave our earth. FUCKING SLAVE.

1 Like

Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Hawlahscho(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Endit:

My assignment is to see that this world ends

Patiently wait! If you can't wait, just end it yourself.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by simdam500(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
I see the above text as a message from a hater... Hating the people that are doing well in christ... I launched the thread to read something appealing and soft heartening form a christian not sounding to be jealous of a fellow christian... Not everybody was destined to be poor remember but let the rich not stand in the way of the poor
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by lastmessenger: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
simdam500:
I see the above text as a message from a hater... Hating the people that are doing well in christ... I launched the thread to read something appealing and soft heartening form a christian not sounding to be jealous of a fellow christian... Not everybody was destined to be poor remember but let the rich not stand in the way of the poor
I pity christains who reasons like you. The op may have been very blunt in expressing his anger against the ungodly people but to say he jelous or a hater is just outright misjudgment.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by lastmessenger: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Go to your heaven and leave our earth. FUCKING SLAVE.
M
Don't worry because my God has reserved the entire hell for Satans slaves like you. I pity you.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Patiently wait! If you can't wait, just end it yourself.
Not only me is involved in this. There are holy and righteous men who cry aloud because of the wickedness of this present world. They pray that the promise if the kingdom of God be hasten and that those who engage in iniquity be severely punished for their wicked works
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
simdam500:
First thing i have to say is that you are a shallow Christian probably still engaged in iniquity while hiding under the banner of a church.repent of your sins before it too late.all what I am praying for is for Christ and my Heavenly Father to come and take away those whom He sealed from the foundation of Tia world. You are only blind to see that all I ask of God is to what is written in the holy scriptures.
But as for you, go on living the way you are living for there is a reward waiting for you in the end of time.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by oneda(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Please before you stand to post, examine yourself seriously and make sure that you are perfectly in Christ. If there be any sin in your life, confess it and forsake it now. For nothing that is defiled will enter God's coming Kingdom.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by simdam500(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dummy you all on the op side...

CHRISTIAN HATING FELLOW CHRISTIANS SINCE THE TIME of CHRIST
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by plaetton: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
The op is suicidal and only crying out for help.
His religious beliefs have failed to offer him any meaning in life.
The op, aside from other life problems he probably has, is suffering from a severe crisis of meaning.

My suggestion for the op is to embrace philosophy and the philosophic life to enrich his mind first, then he can boldly tackle all other challenges and vissitudes of life.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
plaetton:
The op is suicidal and only crying out for help.
His religious beliefs have failed to offer him any meaning in life.
The op, aside from other life problems he probably has, is suffering from a severe crisis of meaning.

My suggestion for the op is to embrace philosophy and the philosophic life to enrich his mind first, then he can boldly tackle all other challenges and vissitudes of life.
I don't have a word for those who are hopeless in this life and even in the life to come. in all your wisdom you believed that you are just coming from no where and are going to no where. A product of evolution accident. God has given up on you. Prepare to burn in hell.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by jansie(f): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
OP, it is not in our power as believers to condemn the world to judgement. You are called as a believer to reconcile the world to christ, for even God came not to condemn the world but to save. you should rather pray for the wicked ones to have a change of heart and not praying for the condemnation. no one is worth perishing
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by plaetton: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Endit:

I don't have a word for those who are hopeless in this life and even in the life to come. in all your wisdom you believed that you are just coming from no where and are going to no where. A product of evolution accident. God has given up on you. Prepare to burn in hell.

Ha ha ha.
Burn in hell?
Is that the best that skyddaddy can do?
Shame on him.
7 billion earthlings are waiting on him to make Ebola virus dissapear for good.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by lastmessenger: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
plaetton:

Ha ha ha.
Burn in hell?
Shame on him.
Who gave you the air you breath MR athiest. Can you explain where the air you breathing comes from.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by plaetton: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
lastmessenger:

Who gave you the air you breath MR athiest. Can you explain where the air you breathing comes from.

It came from the ass of a unicorn.
That is my belief.

1 Like

Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by lastmessenger: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
plaetton:

It came from the ass of a unicorn.
That is my belief.
Very good then .so why don't you worship unicorn because it is actually the source of your life.it should be your god.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by plaetton: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
lastmessenger:

Very good then .so why don't you worship unicorn because it is actually the source of your life.it should be your god.

I am my own god.
gods are for dumb blokes.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2014
plaetton:

Ha ha ha.
Burn in hell?
Shame on him.
You are condemned already.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Hawlahscho(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2014
Endit:

Not only me is involved in this. There are holy and righteous men who cry aloud because of the wickedness of this present world. They pray that the promise if the kingdom of God be hasten and that those who engage in iniquity be severely punished for their wicked works

You guys shud join hands together and end it ASAP, or cry louder for d end time.

IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by mmsen: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2014
Is life not a 'gift from god'?

Whatever happened to 'divine providence'?
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2014
Hawlahscho:

You guys shud join hands together and end it ASAP, or cry louder for d end time.

IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER.
You are free to join us.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by plaetton: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Endit:

You are condemned already.
Aside from threats, what else does your faith offer? You poor slowpoke.
The next time you are kneeling down praying, asking an invisible sky monster to give you this and that, protect you from this and that, in his supposedly perfect universe, then you remember that you a mental slave, a zombie who is condemned to imbecility.
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
OP i believe like some people before me have inferred that you are suffering from clinical depression since you have lost interest in aspects of life. Please , try to see a psychiatrist.
It is well!!!!
Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
plaetton:

Aside from threats, what else does your faith offer? You poor slowpoke.
The next time you are kneeling down praying, asking an invisible sky monster to give you this and that, protect you from this and that, in his supposedly perfect universe, then you remember that you a mental slave, a zombie who is condemned to imbecility.
This is the only time you have to shine and I will let you shine. When the time of reward comes, I am convinced that you will suffer in eternity because you have rejected Gods son.
Therefore Go on with your wicked and foolish life while the angels prepare to blow the trumpet. for people like you there will be weeping and wailing in the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
OP i believe like some people before me have inferred that you are suffering from clinical depression since you have lost interest in aspects of life. Please , try to see a psychiatrist.
It is well!!!!
Yes am clinically depressed because of the wicked people of this world. Yes people like you who still worship idle in place of the most high God.My father will answer our prayer and come to the rescue of the chosen and elect ones that have been sealed with the Holy Ghost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Cry So Much When Somebody Dies? / Jesus According To Bible And Christians / Opm Pastor And David Ibeyeome @ Logger Heads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.