Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:34 PM

Help! Help!! Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Help!! Help!!! (1797 Views)

Please Help!!! Help This Newbie About Php Site / Help!!! Help!!! Who Can Assist Me In Creating A Wapka Site..please Help Me / Need Fast Internet In Sango Ota: For Live Streaming: Help Help Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help!! Help!!! by Bigjay1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
I'm a newbie in web development and coding and would like to learn more... Can anyone help me with list of institutions or training centers Where I can go for the training..
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bigjay1:
I'm a newbie in web development and coding and would like to learn more... Can anyone help me with list of institutions or training centers Where I can go for the training..
w3schools.com
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bigjay1:
It can be self thought. You can start from HTML and visit the w3 schools. There are also loads of free materials online.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by fattbabakay(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bigjay1:
just in case u need materials...holla @ ur boiii
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Vstuffs(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bigjay1:
I have Guides..videos...offline version of w3schools and tutorialpoints.....and ebooks
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by bedfordng(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
i don't know if there is any institution in naija that can be able to teach you what you what you want except you meet some one in person to teach you.most of the institution fees is high.so your best shot is to look for online material
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by FRInteractives: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello if you are based in port harcourt you can contact FR Interactives web develoment agency on 08072611343 for interactive and comprehesive course on responsive web design using HTML and CSS only, CMS(Content Management System) like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and much more we are based in Port Harcourt and our phone lines are open 24/7 more info call us or contact Mr. Francis via email on francis.sunday@outlook.com

Thanks
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Bigjay1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Khaynet:

w3schools.com
I don't like tutorials from w3schools
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Bigjay1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
FRInteractives:
Hello if you are based in port harcourt you can contact FR Interactives web develoment agency on 08072611343 for interactive and comprehesive course on responsive web design using HTML and CSS only, CMS(Content Management System) like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and much more we are based in Port Harcourt and our phone lines are open 24/7 more info call us or contact Mr. Francis via email on francis.sunday@outlook.com

Thanks
I'm not based in portharcourt
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Bigjay1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
bedfordng:
i don't know if there is any institution in naija that can be able to teach you what you what you want except you meet some one in person to teach you.most of the institution fees is high.so your best shot is to look for online material

Yeah, But it's better you learn from someone than going online tutorials
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Bigjay1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Vstuffs:

I have Guides..videos...offline version of w3schools and tutorialpoints.....and ebooks
Are they for free??
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Bigjay1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
fattbabakay:
just in case u need materials...holla @ ur boiii
Your WhatsApp number or BBM pin
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Vstuffs(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bigjay1:

Are they for free??
No

Check the thread at my link to know more

Wait,you said you do not like tutorials from w3schools....lol...you are not ready to learn..cos w3school is one of the standard tutorial site online.........may be cos their tutorials look kind of complex ..well there are still better sites out there
Try www.tutorialspint.com codeacademy.com
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by bedfordng(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Bigjay1:

Yeah, But it's better you learn from someone than going online tutorials
you can never learn everything from some one, you need more research after getting what the person taught you.learning from some one is also recommended because its more of one on one intarractive training but don't under estimate online resources
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Bigjay1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Vstuffs:

No

Check the thread at my link to know more

Wait,you said you do not like tutorials from w3schools....lol...you are not ready to learn..cos w3school is one of the standard tutorial site online.........may be cos their tutorials look kind of complex ..well there are still better sites out there
Try www.tutorialspint.com codeacademy.com
I know of all these sites you mentioned... I'll have to try w3schools.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Bigjay1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
bedfordng:
you can never learn everything from some one, you need more research after getting what the person taught you.learning from some one is also recommended because its more of one on one intarractive training but don't under estimate online resources
Drop your WhatsApp digits for me
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by fattbabakay(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2014
Bigjay1:

Your WhatsApp number or BBM pin
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
i don dey madt!
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Bigjay1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
fattbabakay:
mail me on fattbabakay@gmail.com

I don't think mailing is necessary... Just drop your whatsapp digits
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
dhtml18:
i don dey madt!
Hmn
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
dhtml18:

Hmn
grin grin errbody see this Nigga o speaking to himself grin grin
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Khaynet:

grin grin errbody see this Nigga o speaking to himself grin grin
At least i wasn't speaking to anoda Nigga!
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by resultcase(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bigjay1:

bro best place to learn is w3schools.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
dhtml18:

At least i wasn't speaking to anoda Nigga!
E good cos if you speak to another Nigga na trouble you go find
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by fattbabakay(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Bigjay1:

I don't think mailing is necessary... Just drop your whatsapp digits
abeg edit dis comment nd delete my mail..ve been receivin spam messages dis days.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2015
dhtml18:
i don dey madt!
wetin dey do you?
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Bigjay1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
THERE'S THIS WEBSITE I CAME ACROSS WHILE SURFING... http://www.webacademy.com.ng ... They said they're experts in programming and programming tutorials. They also said that their lessons lasts for FIVE DAYS only!!!
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Bigjay1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
dhtml18:
Na wa o
Do you have a training center?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build A Website / Help I Cant Apply My New Domain Name To My Blogger Blog / Afordable Website And Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.