Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Should A Person Deserves To Die Irrespective Of His Crime? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Person Deserves To Die Irrespective Of His Crime? (459 Views)

Irrespective Of Your Believe U Will Be Moved By This Movie.. / Great Humanist Quotes That Deserves To Be Mulled Over / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Person Deserves To Die Irrespective Of His Crime? by xynerise: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sometimes we read weird news of people committing hideous and disturbing crimes and we make a remark like "This man/woman deserves to die!"

My question is "Does anyone deserve to die?"
Re: Should A Person Deserves To Die Irrespective Of His Crime? by nomabeeee(f): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
Seriously if people deserve to die as a result of their offences then nobody deserves to live..bc everyday we sin against God yet he shows mercy..note:my comment is based on the thread..
Re: Should A Person Deserves To Die Irrespective Of His Crime? by ghost1718(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
to me it depend on the crime HE commit, first to comment. I don buy land this sunday
Re: Should A Person Deserves To Die Irrespective Of His Crime? by psucc(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Then all should live for ever.
Re: Should A Person Deserves To Die Irrespective Of His Crime? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
The only punishment worse than death is taking away a human's freedom for the rest of their lives. I believe life imprisonment suits most crimes but some are so heinous the perpetrator must be put down immediately for the animal they've become.
Re: Should A Person Deserves To Die Irrespective Of His Crime? by oneda(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
The soul that sineth shall die, if you doubt me ask Adam

(1) (Reply)

On Guilt And Conscience / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/11/14 / Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife Killed In Bahamas Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.