Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Is The Wickedest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Friend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Wickedest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Friend (765 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Wickedest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Friend by drizzy009: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
be it in your childhood days, teen days, etc...what were the wickedest(pls o is this word in the dictionary grin) things you ever did to your friends grin grin

mine was when I put a tiny invisible like pin close to the edge of the chair for my friend to sit on. chai come see drama that day grin
Re: What Is The Wickedest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Friend by banjicom(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Start by Telling us your own naaa angry
Na you create the thread so start!
Re: What Is The Wickedest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Friend by ademega(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wickedest" ? That one on is own na joke
Re: What Is The Wickedest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Friend by Mprex(f): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wickedest kwa lipsrsealed
jokes section pls undecided
Re: What Is The Wickedest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Friend by maysdrays: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
drizzy009:
be it in your childhood days, teen days, etc...what were the wickedest(pls o is this word in the dictionary grin) things you ever did to your friends grin grin

mine was when I put a tiny invisible like pin close to the edge of the chair for my friend to sit on. chai come see drama that day grin
u wicked o
Re: What Is The Wickedest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Friend by drizzy009: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
drizzy009:
be it in your childhood days, teen days, etc...what were the wickedest(pls o is this word in the dictionary grin) things you ever did to your friends grin grin mine was when I put a tiny invisible like pin close to the edge of the chair for my friend to sit on. chai come see drama that day grin
banjicom:
Start by Telling us your own naaa angry
Na you create the thread so start!

what's bold there...you no go school ni
Re: What Is The Wickedest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Friend by banjicom(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
drizzy009:

what's bold there...you no go school ni

I didn't see it b4
But y u dey ask me say I no go skull naa, me and u get fight b4 ni
Re: What Is The Wickedest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Friend by drizzy009: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
banjicom:

I didn't see it b4
But y u dey ask me say I no go skull naa, me and u get fight b4 ni
lol....no vex bro...I just dey whine
Re: What Is The Wickedest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Friend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
I don't know, I have this softness for people even if I have planned to wicked someone... I get there and do another thing entirely.

I always care about my personality. Guess that made me really soft..
Re: What Is The Wickedest Thing You've Ever Done To Your Friend by McLove(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Back then at school, we have just only 2 cups of garri left nd we were 3. So we all decided to stroll out so by the time we come back we will take the garri n go to bed, as we were going I looked for an excuse then went home and took all the garri.

SHOCKING VIDEO: Man Brutally Beating A Woman With A Huge Chunk Of Wood / 20 ways to say i hate you.. / Photos: Startling Confessions Of A Female Witchdoctor