Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? (22107 Views)

NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months / Jobs From National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) / National Directorate Of Employment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Emulti(m): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
fijiano202:
are u a learner? are u not a nigerian? this is kinda norm jare...immigration money is still on the loose

fresh air tins, enjoy!
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:
they don't do this in France... because I schooled in Francegrin
mr boombay----why advertising for us you schl in France e does not concern us tgsrs story for the God talk like a Nigerian why referring to France.
story toriiiiiii ooooo
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by lockupman(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
I really don't understand the function of this directorate. I can't feel their function in Nigeria one beat, and so are many govt bodies and parastatal. Nigeria is just a joke.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by eightsin(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
And they don't have any choice than to pay. Nawa
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
joshrare:

That's the "nigerian factor" we are talking about.

I will register if the job is sure. I have paid 420k for a job.I didn't get the job neither did I get a refund but life goes on
Mr man you are a disgrace to the greatest Nigerian.you paid 420k because you want to secure a job.are you kidding us or a fallacy statement? if its true then there is no assurance that if you are employed you will not bankrupt or embezzle the company.
To all nairalanders.this post must be questionable.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by MrKevinBig(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Irrespomslble govt. This is y we need a change of govt 2015.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by pryzlez: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Well, to all successful magas who will collect the form, your money will be duly used for campaign/election by the necessary authority. grin
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by lastmessenger: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
This is why I want this country to divide
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by MrKevinBig(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
;DNa order from above. grin
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
AAlozie:
And they want me to be a patriotic Nigerian? God forbid!
no mind jare.. i make my cool $$ sitting at home. corruption in naija cant be cure my broda.. make i tell you one little secret, e get one dey wey one aboki won carry my money 40grand run commot.. na so me and my g,guys go police station go carry police men.. see as we dey do inside police station.. even the DPO for the station follow us go carry the guy.. na we they tell wetin d police go do.. after the ish.. na 5grand we give dem all.. see as dem dey romance us dey collect our number. if you have the right connection in naija you go commit crime go Scot free.. nobody wanna be a bad person but poverty is not a good thing either.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Pyroxene: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ambi25:
hmmm! When will our representatives begin to treat us free and fair?
We ll get free and fair treament ONLY when we put our legs down and put in the right people in all offices in Nigeria ie from No 1# seat of power. Of which no aspirant as @ now that we have heard or seen from all the parties put together is qualified.....

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by san316(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
hian, even the recruitment they announced, you've nt gotten, is it the one that is uncertain that you'll pay for? hmm sidon there.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by lawlahbammy(f): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
politricks:
Me too i am school in spanish they does not do like that there also.

This oda guy didn't say he schooled in french na ao spanish take enter dis... Lolzz d spanish guy.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by millionboi(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
politricks:
blood of Ram....u r lost
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by ruffplay: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
I school in lsreal this type of shit can't happen there...shalom
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by folahann(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
That's the norm in Nigeria. Pay your money and move on. You can even pay more to have a better chance.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by millionboi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
U mean u dnt knw why?....ok,thy r wicked.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by politricks: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
millionboi:
blood of Ram....u r lost
lol.If am 'lost' then you are 'prison break'.

1 Like

Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Originalsly: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2014
"I was hinted by a friend that NDE...bla bla bla"....OP doesn't know if this is true...but jumped to conclusion and so many others jumped right after him. Hope is friend is not trying to grab his N2000.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by samuelfemo(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2014
Scam scam scam scam!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by fujirice: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
politricks:
dies!
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by marv1: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
Its only in nigeria u see this kind of madness. Poor gething poorer, rich getting richer and govt will pretend as if all is well. When a govt cant fight corruptn thats wat u begin to see. A just pray it wont get beyond this otherwise its a disaster waiting to happen. God forbid.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by joshunaai(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Well its embarrassing how things are going worst in this our dear nation. I think the forward for graduates is becoming entrepreneurs by building your own business no matter how small you start, that way we will not send our corrupt government.....
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by masqot(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pay money, you no go get the job and the perpetrators go free. Not funny at all. The Immigration recruitment money nko? I learnt prospective Youth Corp members are to pay #4k for call up for their interest to serve their father land. Day light robbery
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by marv1: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2014
Its only in nigeria u see this kind of madness. Poor gething poorer, rich getting richer and govt will pretend as if all is well. When a govt cant fight corruptn thats wat u begin to see. I just pray it wont get beyond this otherwise its a disaster waiting to happen. God forbid.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by samuelfemo(m): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2014
Scam scam scam scam!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by ekiyor3: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Godditex:
I was hinted by a friend that NDE are currently registering Graduates in my state for FG jobs or whatever. Why am worried is the extortion of 2k from every grads that intend to register.

This is broad day light fraud to me.
Kindly share your thought if you have any ideas about this and other NDE programs. Thanks!
. Bro please, how can i apply? Thank you.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by MrKIZITO(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2015
Get more information about National directorate of employment from here http://www.supreme.com.ng/national-directorate-of-employment-www-nde-org-ng/
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by eddyroyal(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2017
I was hinted by a friend that NDE are currently registering Graduates in my state for FG jobs or whatever. Why am worried is the extortion of 2k from every grads that intend to register.

This is broad day light fraud to me.
Kindly share your thought if you have any ideas about this and other NDE programs. Thanks!
Please how is the registration done.
Re: Why Is National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Extorting Money From Graduates? by Chinnnex(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2018
HAH:
If you want this type of rubbish to stop just vote for Buhari in 2015.

Under Buhari who born you to do such and go scot free.

May God help Nigeria
i see shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Job Vacancy At United Nations Volunteers (UNV) / Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Now Illegal / Why Is Npower 2017 List Of Successful Applicants Still Not Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.