Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create (3326 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahaha... Tosyne you 2much! !

E.g :My fiance says I have to get pregnant first, before the white wedding -what do you think? Matured views only!

Cc:priscaoge
-MizmyColi
-Temigracie
-softsparkyy
-Jennimma
-Nnekamezor grin
hmmmmm...my sister,make i talk true,dis kain tin na im dey reign now o. These days,people overlook white wedding. To them they believe that the trad guarantees them to have sex. I mean after the payment of dowry,these guys impregnate their wives believing they've paid for her and they have every right to her body.
Most times,which is the case,they want to "test drive" to know if the woman is fertile.
My uncle i held in high esteem did it cos he is always giving me relationship advice. He married June but his wife gave birth this month. *drops pen*
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahaha... Tosyne you 2much! !

E.g :My fiance says I have to get pregnant first, before the white wedding -what do you think? Matured views only!

Cc:prisaoge
-MizmColi
-Temigacie
-softsprkyy
-Jennima
-Nnekmezor grin

Lol

Eg. Help!!! My boyfriend wants to kill me with sex..
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
temigracie:

Lol

Eg. Help!!! My boyfriend wants to kill me with sex..
you enter dis thread late.. You for don tell me make I add am to the list since
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jennimma:

hmmmmm...my sister,make i talk true,dis kain tin na im dey reign now o. These days,people overlook white wedding. To them they believe that the trad guarantees them to have sex. I mean after the payment of dowry,these guys impregnate their wives believing they've paid for her and they have every right to her body.
Most times,which is the case,they want to "test drive" to know if the woman is fertile.
My uncle i held in high esteem did it cos he is always giving me relationship advice. He married June but his wife gave birth this month. *drops pen*
babe if I may comprehend you, are you tryna say you won't allow test run after traditional wedding ?

** just curious ** tongue
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin
kachisbarbie! Lolz
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
babe if I may comprehend you, are you tryna say you won't allow test run after traditional wedding?

** just curious **

** just curious ** tongue
bros if I may comprehend you,are you tryna say you'd test run after traditional wedding?
*just curious*
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:

Lol

Sorry, Bro...

Just finished a mountain of hot pounded yam and efo riro..

Sorry, I forgot to invite you...

Lemme drop another one

* Am I still a virgin, my present boyfriend always use condom...
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jennimma:

bros if I may comprehend you,are you tryna say you'd test run after traditional wedding?
*just curious*
test running is inevitable.. No lady outgrow test run wink
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
test running is inevitable.. No lady outgrow test run wink
na u get ur fingers, tosyne durling!
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by chibwike(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
temigracie:

Lol

Sorry, Bro...

Just finished a mountain of hot pounded yam and efo riro..

Sorry, I forgot to invite you...

Lemme drop another one

* Am I still a virgin, my present boyfriend always use condom...
Lol..ahn ahn

1 Like

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Dramadiddy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lol tosyne u too hilarious
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=27467259]Hahahaha... Tosyne you 2much! !

Cc:priscaoge
-MizmyColi
-Temigracie
-softsparkyy
-Jennimma
-Nnekamezor grin
[/quote ] LMAO, na so.... Likewise this one, i'm in Love with TWO men i dont know whom to marry. Matured opinions please
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dramadiddy:
Lol tosyne u too hilarious
broda mi I dey humble ooooo.. Abi I no talk am well ni ?
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lovetinz:
OP, Yours is the first Male profile I've seen that has over 60likes!
ehn ehn !! No mind me jawe, I just dey lucky ni say dem dey like my pix
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by manuelpepper: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jennimma:

that is the tradition of yoruba.....no pregnancy no church wedding.
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Frankenstein: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Women are always confused.
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by marieolae(f): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Very nice thread tosyne

Its true sha, but sometimes you just let your emotions get the better of you. On nl you can receive advice from all different angles.

I can't hate on them though....

But some of the questions are absurd undecided smiley

Let's not forget about our fellow nigerian brothers in the house lol that always criticize their nigerian sisters.

Why do nigerian girls like money?
Why do nigerian girls bleach?
Why do nigerians girls eat too much?
Why do nigerian girls have pot bellies?
Why do nigerian girls wear leggings with a short top?
Why do nigerian girls have flat yansh?
Why do nigerian girls complain about everything?
Why do nigerians girls sit on the toilet?

Lool d tin tire me sef. I will create a thread on it
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Glowstone(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
10 Types Of Thread Ladies Often Create

Bro no vex oo

[size=16pt]But what is the essence of this thread or WHAT IS THE MORAL LESSON[/size]

undecided
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
marieolae:
Very nice thread tosyne

Its true sha, but sometimes you just let your emotions get the better of you. On nl you can receive advice from all different angles.

I can't hate on them though....

But some of the questions are absurd undecided smiley

Let's not forget about our fellow nigerian brothers in the house lol that always criticize their nigerian sisters.

Why do nigerian girls like money?
Why do nigerian girls bleach?
Why do nigerians girls eat too much?
Why do nigerian girls have pot bellies?
Why do nigerian girls wear leggings with a short top?
Why do nigerian girls have flat yansh?
Why do nigerian girls complain about everything?
Why do nigerians girls sit on the toilet?

Lool d tin tire me sef. I will create a thread on it
marie if u wan create counter thread just alert me make I give you better spice-up wink
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Glowstone:

Bro no vex oo

[size=16pt]But what is the essence of this thread or WHAT IS THE MORAL LESSON[/size]

undecided
nice one !!.. At least you don shine noooooow
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by dre11(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
The funniest aspect is that some of this thread are opened by SHE -MALE

As in guys that pretend to be female

1 Like

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Rapsainot(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gosh!!!! I'm late cry
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Confusion everywhere...lol
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Rapsainot:
Gosh!!!! I'm late cry
you don miss a lot ooooo egbon, anyway sha you are welcome
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Rapsainot(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
you don miss a lot ooooo egbon, anyway sha you are welcome
oya wetin dey ground?
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Dramadiddy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
broda mi I dey humble ooooo.. Abi I no talk am well ni ?
lol justice na e u do so
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by rittyben(f): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Innocent of all the charges brought foward
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2014
rittyben:
Innocent of all the charges brought foward
if I hear tongue
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Newkidoo(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2014
This guy and ten
Tosyne2much, do u even go out to receive fresh air...

Cool write up but your own na only girls
Am very sure you don't have a girlfriend.. Or I lie lipsrsealed

Great write up though!!
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Newkidoo:
This guy and ten
Tosyne2.much, do u even go out to receive fresh air...

Cool write up but your own na only girls
Am very sure you don't have a girlfriend.. Or I lie lipsrsealed

Great write up though!!
See my egbon oooo.. Na lie you lie oooooo.. I dey serious relationship oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. / Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! / How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.