Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create (3324 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
This is not the time to bash, criticize or crucify me

When our ladies are in state of confusion or when they don't know the decisions to take in their relationship, these are the most likely threads they create grin

10 Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create

1. Should I Forgive Him?
This is the type of threads ladies create when they don't know what decision to make. For example, I went to my bf's place without invitation, on getting to his apartment, I noticed a lady's footwear at the door step, I became suspicious and tip toed to his window, could you believe I heard him making love to a lady.. Ever since then I felt devastated.. He's been calling and sending numerous apology msgs but I refused to pick his call or reply his msgs.
Pls should I forgive him ?

2. What Does He Mean ?
This is another type of thread they create when their bfs does something they have no idea of how to handle. For example, my boyfriend saw me tying wrapper and he outwrightly told me he doesn't like a lady who ties wrapper.
Pls what does he mean by that ?

3. Does it mean I'm Cheap ?
This thread is created when they have made silly mistakes and want to regain their honour.. For example, I met this dude online and we got chatting, before the tinkle of an eye, we got into each other, exchanged phone number and called each other by intervals.. He invited me to his place and when I got there, I don't just know how it happened. Ever since then he refused to pick my calls.
Does it mean am cheap ?

4. What Do I Do ?
This is another thread they create when they are found in a tight corner. You see threads like, my bf told me he doesn't like a lady who's not a good cook knowing fully well that I'm not so good when it comes to cooking
Pls what do I do ?

5. Should I tell him I love him
This type of thread is created when they love a dude and the guy seem not to show his greenlight. For example, I have a feeling for this cute dude in my dept, street, church bla bla bla.. We both stare at each other and I have been expecting him to make advances since it's obvious he has interest in me..I don't just know if he's shy or afraid..
Pls should I strike up a conversation with him and tell him I love him ?

6. Should I Marry Him ?
This is another type of thread created when they are confused and don't know what step to take. For example, I so much love this dude, he's a kind of guy every lady would wish to date but the only thing I don't like about him is that, he's so stingy. I have been dating him for 5months and he has not spent a penny on me.. Last week he proposed to me and I told him I needed time to think about it.
Pls should I marry him ?

7. Pls What's Your View On This ?
This is another type of thread they often create when they need to hear peopl's views. For example, I recently started dating a guy who's been asking me out for like one year now...I admired him because he's a cool and loving dude but one thing i detest about him is lies, I notice he's a chronic liar who lies about everything. I find most of his statements untrue and I have just been thinking if he would change
Pls what's your take on this ?

8. How Do I Tell Him Am Not Interested
This type of thread is created when they are in state of confusion.. For example, there's this dude in my street, church, dept bla bla bla, he's been disturbing with his calls, sending numerous text msgs and sending recharge card.. I have been trying to avoid him but this dude wouldn't give me breathing space.
Pls how do I tell him am not interested ?

9. How Do I Handle This Situation ?
This is another type of thread created when they are in an unsatable state of mind. For example, my bf invited me to his place last week and when I got there, I met all his family. The only thing I noticed is that him mom obviously seem not to like me.. Ever since then I have tried to develop a good relationship with her but every of efforts didn't work..
Pls how I handle this situation ?

10. All Guys Are The Same
This type of thread is created especially when they have been jilted.. For example, I broke up with my ex just because he cheated on me.. Few months ago, I got to meet this dude I'm currently dating now. Two days ago, I caught him red-handed cheating on me after he promised to marry me
Pls why are all guys the same ?

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by godofwar666(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Grab pop corn n iced chill Coke, chilling with the gods watching on 3D cool

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
So what should we do now?

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
shout out to them ladies
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Well, it's true guy, but seriously, do you know the meaning of what you just did? You just manage create insults from ladies for your self!!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Lovetinz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
OP, Yours is the first Male profile I've seen that has over 60likes!

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by ERCROSS(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
@tosyne2much..
D analyzer...
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by naijaboiy: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
I like this smiley

Tosyne2much you're one of the very few guys who create sensible threads on romance section.

Although mods sabi fùck you up sha grin

Thumbs up cool

1 Like

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hahahaha... Tosyne you 2much! !

E.g :My fiance says I have to get pregnant first, before the white wedding -what do you think? Matured views only!

Cc:priscaoge
-MizmyColi
-Temigracie
-softsparkyy
-Jennimma
-Nnekamezor grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by mesoade(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
They'll create threads telling you the reason they like bad guys and later they'll tell you they want a God-fearing man for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

E.g :My fiance says I have to get pregnant first, before the white wedding -what do you think? Matured views only!
-MizmyColi
-Temigracie
-softsparkyy
-Nnekamezor grin
hahahahahahaha so you sef knw as e dey go ? I too gbadun u jawe
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
mesoade, you be my own person.. No be you suppose dey derail my thread ..Oya modify that tin sharp sharp grin
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tosyne2much(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
I like this smiley

Tosyne2much you're one of the very few guys who create sensible threads on romance section.

Although mods sabi fùck you up sha grin

Thumbs up cool
thanks padi mi.. I'm humbled

1 Like

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by mesoade(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
This plot of land is not for sale and has charms buried in it,tresspassers will die by thunder,survivors will be struck with d combination of d 10 plagues that struck egypt

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by MizMyColi(f): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

-MizmyColi
-Temigracie
-softsparkyy
-Nnekamezor grin

You should be working as a CIA profiler
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Tallesty1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
If all guys are thesame then who sent her to test them all??
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by naijaboiy: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Is it not an irony that most people who give advices these days on romance section are young people who have no true experiences how relationship works and adults who are not really interested in a relationship and don't have the plans of doing so in a long time to come

#JustThinkingAloud smiley
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Missmossy(f): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hahahaha,very true though. Some ladies and their ways.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by amakufrancis(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
If all guys are thesame then who sent her to test them all??
guy me self tire for the matter.
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

You should be working as a CIA profiler

so that's all you can say? embarassed
I guess I would just go ahead and have the child first cry
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by psalmsonovic(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nice one..very true..some girls can be so funny sometimes
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Mprex(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
I slept with three guys in a week, now i am pregnant and i dont who is responsible. Pls what should i do? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by MizMyColi(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tosyne2much ma broda.
I gbadun this thread jarey grin grin
cheesy
But what of this one:
[size=14pt]Rate Me, How Do I Look. (Mature Comments Only Please)[/size]

[size=2pt]Romanciella lipsrsealed[/size]

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by chibwike(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much is here again..nice thread jare...we can get enough

1 Like

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Romanciella(f): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
MizMyColi:
Tosyne2much ma broda.
I gbadun this thread jarey grin grin
cheesy
But what of this one:
[size=14pt]Rate Me, How Do I Look. (Mature Comments Only Please)[/size]

[size=2pt]Romanciella lipsrsealed[/size]

hello to u too
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by MizMyColi(f): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

so that's all you can say? embarassed
I guess I would just go ahead and have the child first cry

cheesy
Hiohiohiohiohio

Its okay sweetee.
Just make sure you have triplets.
That's what will guarantee a successful marriage for you.

You know I love you.
Plis, follow my advice, oukei grin grin

PriscaOge, Plis contart me foh ya own
Brb

1 Like

Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Infomizer(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
This thread woulda been perfect if the op cited examples (active links to such threads). Interesting observation tho'.
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by LaurelP(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Good observation, more power to ur memory

LaurelP
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by Begonia(m): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
LOL.. This is funny grin
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by freshness2020: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hahahhahahaha
Hahahhahahaha
Hahahhhahha
this is way to funny!
Nairaland nor go kill person....
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by tranxo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

-MizmyColi
-Temigracie
-softsparkyy
-Jennimma
-Nnekamezor grin
..............and then, the trumpet sounds!
Re: Types Of Threads Ladies Often Create by priscaoge(f): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

-MizmyColi
-Temigracie
-softsparkyy
-Jennimma
-Nnekamezor grin

Laf my Sexy Boot out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. This geh yaf kee mi cheesy cheesy grin Exactly my dear.

Another one be like...."My boyfriend mistakenly drank Postinor2 thinking that it's Panadol shocked shocked, What do I do? Matured advice Please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. / Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! / About To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.