Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics (3615 Views)

Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics by PPAngel(f): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Trut:

I gbadun the way you tackle all the APC eeddiiootss on both threads. Keep it up

they know not what they do for they are ignorant blind fanatical shills
Re: PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics by vicadex07(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
PPAngel:

dont you have some real life touting to be done out there in the slums of Lagos?

This internet thing is not your style...bashing heads with broken bottles is more of your style.

ape

You this transgendered prostitute. Do not begin what you cannot finish.

Go suck a dick and Bleep off my mentions. Pig!!! angry
Re: PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics by PPAngel(f): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
vicadex07:

You this transgendered prostitute. Do not begin what you cannot finish.

Go suck a dick and mess off my mentions. Pig !!! angry

coming from an owammbe conceived bastard
Re: PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics by vicadex07(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
PPAngel:

coming from an owammbe conceived bastard

She-goat, go and ask your ashawo mother who your real father is

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics by PPAngel(f): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
vicadex07:

She-goat, go and ask your ashawo mother who your real father is

coming from a confused taju who just found out his egbon sis is actually his mother and his mum is actually his granny.

If you want to spew dysfunctional family upbringings and family settings then you need not look any further than your immediate family.

you son of a paraga sipping, pomo chewing, gbegiri slurping, multi colored trailer park hoe
Re: PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics by vicadex07(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
PPAngel:

I am a confused prostitute who just found out my big sis is actually my mother and my mum is actually my granny.

I don't need to look any further. I come from a dysfunctional family and bad family settings.

I am a transgendered daughter of a paraga sipping, pomo chewing, gbegiri slurping, multi colored trailer park hoe
Re: PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
PPAngel:

I am not from SOKA, Ibadan cool
I know na. But you are from the bloodline of Otokoto grin
Re: PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics by Sibabasibaba1: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hypocrites! Did you remember when supporters of the ACN now APC went and burnt
the campaign office of President Jonathan in Akwa Ibom in before the elections of 2011? I hope you can also recall that in that campaign office were PDP flags.

I also hope you remember the CPC (APC) riots in the North that led to the deaths of many Nigerians after the 2011 elections.

Do you also remember 'dogs and baboon' soaking in blood and 'rig and roast'?

In words and deed APC is synonymous with violence and not PDP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIT Tags PDP National Convention "Desperation". / Apc Chairman Goofs Again / Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.