Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,192 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, (1249 Views)

What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by gab264(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Theres is this girl i love like i go die tomorrow she is a social person for dat matter,,it happens dat i have made my first move bt she say she doesnt knw wat to say nw,,,3months now i still want to go for her,,,bt dis feeling dat she will turn me down keep hoverin in my ear....wat can i do plz.
Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by Lovetinz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
You chilled for 3months??! Don't do that again!

Make her your friend..then gently become friendlier..
..then slowly get to be even more friendlier..
and then carefully plan to promote yourself from 'just friend' to 'Boyfriend'
Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by omega25red(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
You said she has a boyfriend right?
Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by Adeyeye22(f): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kil urself so she nd ha boyfrend go live to enjoy demself witout u the 'intruder'. ;DKil urself so she nd ha boyfrend go live to enjoy demself witout u the 'intruder'.
Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by Doclight(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
do to others as uu would like then do to u.

1 Like

Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by Missmossy(f): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Get some other lady since you said she has a boyfriend unless you wanna be the side guy whom she can come to whenever she feels like.

2 Likes

Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by LaurelP(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
She "has" a boyfriend, not she "have" a boyfriend.

Face ur books first
Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by djeezy(m): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lovetinz:

Shikena.
she will friendzone him without mercy. Op, if she's not coming forth, just let her be. You can't force anyone to love you.
Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by teewai3(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
leave her d hell alone, for she is taken, ok??!!
Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by clubone05: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bros..dey her matter like matayas...
Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by Tallesty1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lovetinz:

Shikena.
Gbam............

Just like a virus.

Eat deep into her system.

Without her knowing it.

1 Like

Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lovetinz:

Shikena.
shocked
Lovetinz:

Shikena.
Uh Oh, you forgot about the . . . FRIENDZONE!
Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
Gbam............

JUST LIKE A VIRUS.

Without her knowing it.
I'm Thinking Of Showing That Girl This Thread And Claiming Her For Myself grin
Tallesty1:
Gbam............

JUST LIKE A VIRUS.

Without her knowing it.
I'm Thinking Of Showing That Girl This Thread And Claiming Her For Myself
Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by dasparrow: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
gab264:
Theres is this girl i love like i go die tomorrow she is a social person for dat matter,,it happens dat i have made my first move bt she say she doesnt knw wat to say nw,,,3months now i still want to go for her,,,bt dis feeling dat she will turn me down keep hoverin in my ear....wat can i do plz.

Stop lusting after someone you cannot have! You said she has a boyfriend. So since you already know that, why have you refused to back off? Do you want her boyfriend to break your head before you will do the right thing and leave another man's girlfriend alone? Some of you have no brain. Tomorrow, when the girl pretends to like you and begins asking you for expensive gifts - which I am sure you will buy and give her - and then after that she dumps you, your type will come back to open a thread on Nairaland asking how you can take the expensive gift back. Focus on getting an education first because no decent girl will want to date a guy that cannot construct simple grammatically correct sentences in English.
Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by MrCork: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
gab264:

....is she light skin?. angry

1 Like

Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by defendedvictim(m): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lovetinz:

Shikena.
Sounds more like a friendzond recipe..
Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by ucheokpara100(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
dasparrow:

Stop lusting after someone you cannot have! You said she has a boyfriend. So since you already know that, why have you refused to back off? Do you want her boyfriend to break your head before you will do the right thing and leave another man's girlfriend alone? Some of you have no brain. Tomorrow, when the girl pretends to like you and begins asking you for expensive gifts - which I am sure you will buy and give her - and then after that she dumps you, your type will come back to open a thread on Nairaland asking how you can take the expensive gift back. Focus on getting an education first because no decent girl will want to date a guy that cannot construct simple grammatically correct sentences in English.
cant stop laughing lik a fool, op this is the gospel truth pls pray 4 self control and practice what this person said.
Re: Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, by bossminded: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Adeyeye22:
Kil urself so she nd ha boyfrend go live to enjoy demself witout u the 'intruder'. ;DKil urself so she nd ha boyfrend go live to enjoy demself witout u the 'intruder'.

Shut up

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Who Is A Better Match For You The Nice Guy Or The Bad Boy? / Nairalanders Ladies This Is For You* Grin * / 11 Differences Between A Man For The Night And A Man For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.