Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Second Child Palava - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Second Child Palava (1151 Views)

Shakira Gives Birth To Second Child In Barcelona / Royal Baby: Prince William And Kate Expecting Second Child / Why You Shouldn't Feel Guilty About Second Child Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Child Palava by JEITO: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
I have noticed that in families having more than one son or daughter, the second son or daughter usually have a unique personality. They are more often than not adventurous, wayward, carefree etc while in other cases, they are extremely quiet or could be easily provoked; as opposed to the rest of the family. Ie they are never in the middle.

Don't know if anyone else has noticed it? Share yours and is there any acceptable reason for such behaviours?

1 Like

Re: The Second Child Palava by kilokeys(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
i am d second son and child... i am d black sheep of my generation.. so i dont understand u o..
u need secondhand slap o

1 Like

Re: The Second Child Palava by egopersonified(f): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op, hope you are not trying to insult us in anyway?
Re: The Second Child Palava by JEITO: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
egopersonified:
Op, hope you are not trying to insult us in anyway?
makaa why? Wat am I to insult special people? Am just puzzled. By the unique character that's all
Re: The Second Child Palava by JEITO: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
kilokeys:
i am d second son and child... i am d black sheep of my generation.. so i dont understand u o..
u need secondhand slap o
even u don confirm your difference frm the. Rest na

(1) (Reply)

My Father Used To Have A Nickname As A Youth / Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People / Share The Awareness - The Deadly Consequences Of Child Marriage (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.