Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working (6738 Views)

FG Delegation Led By Dan Ali Visit Scene Of Pipeline Vandalization In Delta(pics / Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by omenka(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
ba7man:
They opened this thread to discredit Fashola but ended up exposing the FG they love to support.
It is symptomatic of an ignoramus. grin. Times without number, they've succeeded in doing the exact opposite of that they are charged to do. Reno O'Fuckery would really be wondering what manner of hediots he's been recruiting. grin

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by publisher(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
A lot of APC criminals on this thread are intentionally mixing this road up with Ejigbo-Idimu Road, which is the ONLY Federal road in that area.

PIPELINE ROAD is a State road, cant you mofo see the signpost erected by the Lagos state government? Una no see the APC flag next to it?

Propaganda will kill APC

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by chamboy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Scout60:

I dont live @ lagos but fed. Road are roads that connect states
In lag not all Fg roads connects state

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by chamboy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Pro-Tan, Pro-Pdp try n get facts b4 bashing..... That funking road na FG

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
anonimi:

It links which state with Lagos state
Or is that not the main criteria for identifying federal roads?

LOL I knew PDP were clueless but I never knew it was to this extent. Apapa Oshodi road a Federal road leads to which state?

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by anonimi: 4:46am On Oct 27, 2014
raumdeuter:

LOL I knew PDP were clueless but I never knew it was to this extent. Apapa Oshodi road a Federal road leads to which state?

Is it not part of the CONTINUOUS road that leads to Ota in Ogun state with an interchange that also leads to Badagry and on to Seme, Benin Republic border

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Lucasbalo(m): 5:23am On Oct 27, 2014
Have always said that all this political parties are worthless. Time for the youths to drive away the kleptocrats and their oligarchy friends out of power for the country to move forward.

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by anonimi: 6:04am On Oct 27, 2014
chamboy:
In lag not all Fg roads connects state

That would be due to the fact that Lagos CITY used to be the Federal Capital Territory starting from Jibowu/Yaba up to Lagos Island, I believe.
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by 1wolex85: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

Is it not part of the CONTINUOUS road that leads to Ota in Ogun state with an interchange that also leads to Badagry
and on to Seme, Benin Republic border
I thought you knew lagos, the only thing linking apapa oshodi to badagry express is the bridge at mile 2 or the turning at Otto Wharf. Apapa oshodi is completely different from badagry express

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by 1wolex85: 6:18am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

That would be due to the fact that Lagos CITY used to be the Federal Capital Territory starting from Jibowu/Yaba up to Lagos Island, I believe.
This guy, apapa oshodi has been a federal road since time immemorial, at present the fg is renovating it but it's as slow as the badagry express lasg is doing even though the lasg project is a much bigger one

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Mynd44: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

Is it not part of the CONTINUOUS road that leads to Ota in Ogun state with an interchange that also leads to Badagry and on to Seme, Benin Republic border
Please not you too.

Please tell me you did not just type this

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Mynd44: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2014
I guess when the Badagry expressway is completed, people will claim the federal government owns it.

That's how someone was arguing with me over whose jurisdiction Ikorodu road falls into.

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Mynd44: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

It links which state with Lagos state
Or is that not the main criteria for identifying federal roads?
LMAO.

Abeg I no fit laugh today.

Abeg who owns Badagry expressway? Does the FG own any road on the island? What state does it lead to?

Don't argue if you don't know biko

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

LMAO!! grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Pataki: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

Early morning Monday laughter. grin

You would make Basketmouth useless very soon - continue! grin

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by 1wolex85: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2014
Mynd44:

Please not you too.

Please tell me you did not just type this
The guy is just making blunders. Instead of a agbara he is writing ota

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

officer correct yourself

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by chamboy(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2014
Few roads I know FG controls in Lag
Apapa - Oshodi Expressway
Pipeline road
Airport Road
Lagos - Abeoukuta expressway
Lagos - Ibadan

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by 1wolex85: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2014
chamboy:
Pipeline road
Airport Road
Lagos - Ibadan
What about the 3 mainland bridges?
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by chamboy(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2014
1wolex85:

Yeh sure I forgot
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Mynd44: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2014
1wolex85:

Carter and Edo Bridges are in the state government's jurisdiction. The third mainland bridge is in federal jurisdiction.

I do stand to be corrected

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Mynd44: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2014
chamboy:
Yeh sure I forgot
Only the third mainland bridge is the responsibility of the Federal government. The first two are the state's

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Arch1: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2014
chamboy:
Pipeline road
Airport Road
Lagos - Ibadan
You forgot to add
Ikorodu/Ogijo/sagamu road
Epe/Ijebu-Ode road

those roads are also federal government roads within Lagos/Ogun but they'v been neglected by the FG and are in a very bad state.

Almost all the federal roads in Yorubaland nay the entire country are terrible.

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by chamboy(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Arch1:
You forgot to add
Epe/Ijebu-Ode road

those roads are also federal government roads within Lagos/Ogun but they'v been neglected by the FG and are in a very bad state.

sure have passed those roads b4 oooo. That ikorodu-sag is nasty

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by chamboy(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2014
Mynd44:

Only the third mainland bridge is the responsibility of the Federal government. The first two are the state's
am sure u know how bright n beautiful. Carter n Eko bridge is at night
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Mynd44: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2014
chamboy:
am sure u know how bright n beautiful. Carter n Eko bridge is at night
Well, don't talk too much. They will soon come and say the FG made them like that

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2014
Arch1:
Jonathanians are very very very dull cheesycheesy the same thing happened this morning when they opened a thread about the Abeokuta-Lagos expressway within the Iyana Ipaja axis. They ended up disgracing themsleves when they eventually realised that the road is a federal road
jonathanians are as daft as there boss

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by anonimi: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2014
barcanista:
officer correct yourself

Abeg helep me oh, na wetin I need to correct and I go sharp sharp do the needful.

Meanwhile Oga Naptu2, your encyclopaedic knowledge will be very useful on this thread-

- whether Pipeline road, Idimu na for state, LGA or federal
- whether Oshodi/Apapa express road is part of a CONTINUOUS network of federal roads leading to other states and another country.

Cheers.
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by anonimi: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2014
Arch1:
You forgot to add
Epe/Ijebu-Ode road

And almost all the state & LGA roads are not terrible. You too smart fo sure.
Oya clap for yourself.

[img]http://memecreator.eu/media/created/1eckdr.jpg[/img]
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by abokikhalifa: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2014
Scout60:

I dont live @ lagos but fed. Road are roads that connect states
this dude most be aa CAPITAL fo*l....

Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by anonimi: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2014
abokikhalifa:
this dude most be aa CAPITAL fo*l....

How is he and how are you not " aa CAPITAL fo*l"
Re: Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working by Demdem(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Jonathan misgovernance is also killing lagos. This curse needs to be chased out fast.

First Massive Nationwide Protests To Hold On The 5th Of February, 2017. / Senator-elect Uche Ekwunife Storms Nightclub In Awka, Anambra State. Photo / The Kaduna State Women Economic Empowerment Summit 2019. See Photos