Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals (2615 Views)

Inspiration Fm OAP, Wana Wana Gets Engaged!! / Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM / Annie Idibia Rocks 'ripped Jeans' To Inspiration FM Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals by eluquenson(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
[img]http://beingrealwithauntlanda.files./2013/08/20130817-072139.jpg[/img]
Just when women that has had miscarriages in the past think their experience was the worse, On Air Personality of Inspiration FM ,Yolanda George-David popularly known as Aunt Landa reveals how difficult it was for her to finally have a child after 18 miscarriages.

In an interview with Vera Wisdon Bassey, the mother of one who host her own show Being Real with Auntlanda which is a 1hour counseling and empowerment talk-show aired every saturday, 1pm-2pm on 92.3Inspiration FM, described the lowest moment of her life saying;

“Life has not been a bed of roses for me. The period I was waiting on God for the fruit of the womb, was one of the worst moments. On the last Saturday in 2012, to be precise, I was doing a show on miscarriage, while I had miscarriage the weekend of the crossover into the New Year. And I went on air and I said, “if you've just miscarried share it with me.” People were calling, saying, Aunt Lan­da; you don’t know what it feels to miscarry. But they had no idea that I have just miscarried. But from that period, God picked up that lowest moment. It was low, but somehow, I found out in my valley, that the moment I was able to speak to one person, I was able to pick myself up. To some people, when they are at their lowest moment they buy dresses for themselves, but for me, I look for people to help. I had 18 miscarriages before I eventually took in” she said.

Yolanda also revealed that she had 97 men who wanted her hand in marriage before she finally chose her husband who is cardiologist. Aunt Landa and husband celebrated the 1st birthday of their son Jaron David recently on October 23, 2014.

View Source
Re: I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals by TeamSimple(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Spiritual
Re: I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals by Kunbee: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Thank God for her
Re: I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
97 men wanted her hand in marriage? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals by icebebe(f): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mmmmm dis one is strong
Re: I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
icebebe:
Mmmmm dis one is strong
you mean the stomach of her and the husband??grin
Re: I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Vycko:
97 men wanted her hand in marriage? shocked shocked shocked
first of all close your mouth...

don't be sad,your own time will soon come..GOD's time is the best...don't give up...grin grin
Re: I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals by debo07(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name.Amen
Re: I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals by icebebe(f): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
wakacome:
you mean the stomach of her and the husband??grin
tah,go away
Re: I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals by englishmart(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
how many abortions?
Re: I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
englishmart:
how many abortions?
How many abortions?.grin
Re: I Have Had 18miscarriages- Inspiration FM Personality, Aunty Landa Reveals by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
wakacome:
first of all close your mouth...

don't be sad,your own time will soon come..GOD's time is the best...don't give up...grin grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Too Many Cliques Is Killing Nollywood – Actress, Ngozi Nwosu / Who Is Your Favourite Pick Here (photo) / Iyanya Could Be Gay.. Sleeps Around Without Protection - Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.