Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Success Has Many Friends! (A Must Read) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Success Has Many Friends! (A Must Read) (4713 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success Has Many Friends! (A Must Read) by idethompson(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Success has many friends! (A must Read)
Have you ever thought about the meaning of this short quote?. "Success has many friends". I know you know there are lot of quotes about success but this one in particular strikes my heart so indelibly that I really wants us all to look at it critically,.
Let us see what we can take, make and break from it.
My friends success is not a strange word to you. Everywhere and anywhere it is mentioned, it would either be talking about growth, development, advancement, productivity, achievement, fulfillment, wealth, etc.
You see every word that inspires such as this, always brings light or understanding to an individual depending on his or her world view (perspective). I have an understanding on what the above quote tells. I believe very strongly that it means that successful people attract celebration, they attract high top-class personalities, they attract fame, power, wealth, more connection, recognition and fulfillment!

Maybe you have ever wondered why the rich becomes richer and the poor poorer, its because they attract what they already have into their lives. So for me when you become very successful in whatever aspect of your live, you naturally (without struggle) bring in certain people and things into your life-(that's a frequency). I also call it "like attracting like" Yes that's it. Successful people attract people to them and even more successful people and friends.
Okay, but here are some reality about successful people. This will broaden your mind.

1. Successful People paid a price: Every body knows that to become successful in business, you would have to take some necessary steps or action to become what you desire or are desiring to be. For instance if you want to become a boss of your company, you should have learn some working ways of managing people in an organized environment, you should have passed through some required leadership skills and training, become an apprentice, get some valid education etc. That a price!

2. They Develop themselves: Successful people, before getting to the top of their business for instance develop themselves, even as an entrepreneur I never stop developing my skills and talents. Today, We hear of certain names in the entrepreneur industry, such as the Dangotes, the Alakijas, the Mark Zuckerberg. These people prepared themselves for success. They built their minds, they read books, asked questions, made personal research, observed people's needs, they built themselves to recognize certain hidden opportunities round them.
You cant desire to be successful and sit down!

3. They Created a Brand: (Please because of time I'm going to share just this last one here). You see after observing and working towards steps 1 & 2. the next things most successful people will do is to create a niche, a brand or image for themselves. This is because it will allow the world to easily access them of their potential, their gift, talent, idea or concept.(its what we call business. it is your idea that becomes your business!)
And remember this: "ideas rules the world", it is the currency of the business world. There is no successful people without great ideas. This is because they have paid the price and developed themselves. Successful people are creative, analytical, dogged, deterministic and passionate!

So now I humbly challenge you to start something new. Start that niche, business or project. Create A brand now! Make yourself to be known all round the earth both locally and internationally.

One simple but fast way to do this is to create a very AUTHENTIC LOGO for that brand, it could be your name or maybe the business name. Just like Nokia, Samsung, Jumia, Olx, Techno, Dell, Google, all these are popular brands...when they call their names your mind immediately goes to their logo. isn't it?

You too can make yours recognizable that's what gives birth to success!
Now, to support you on this I and my company will give you an extraordinary but befitting logo design just for you!
You don't need to leave the comfort Oof your phone, ipad, laptop or desktop or your house. in this age? No, you don't!
TO DO THIS!
Simply order by calling or send an SMS to 08183251345.
I will make for you awesome but catchy and good looking logo design you've never seen on this planet earth! You can also get them online through WHATS APP platform. Our design are strictly customized just for you only. (Other samples of former logo + designs can be looked for specifications into if you wish)

People who need this: fashion designers, business owners, Project Managers, School Proprietor, Students , Internet Users, Bloggers
One more word before I leave here!
Success is not meant for the muscular with strength, its for the smart with ideas!
Get your personalized logo today.
Call me on 08183251345 to order for your business logo now. (very affordable and easy authentic)
Thanks for reading
I'm THOMPSON for THOMPSON GRAFIX....saying bye bye

(1) (Reply)

13 Hilarious Robert Mugabe Quotes On Relationship / Is This How Somalia Refugees Think / Popular Bus Stops In Abeokuta , Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.