Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret (4831 Views)

Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 30, 2014
cokacoola:
as am typing me this right now, am rolling down with tears cry i have been dating this girl for 5years now, yextaday i went to see her pple after the introduction, i was resting in my car when one old woman came to me and told me that madness runs in the family of my girlfriend , that her father and two of her brothers die of madness even some of her relation are currently mading, after hearing this i burst into tears and went to ask my girlfriend..she comfirm everything saying that she has been waiting for the right time to tell me...... pls i need urgent advice on this, should i contiune or not?? cry cry
chai cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by Equado(m): 1:45am On Oct 30, 2014
ojun50:
But seriously if u really loved her u we help her discover the truth nd profer solution to it.

My guy no body knws 2mro, so think clear befor taking any decision
therez nothing like love there...if you where the 1...would you put 'love' ahead of your future....bro..board a plane and FLY FAR AWAY...let her look 4 a solution 2 her families problem and locate you afterwards if she pleases
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by lekjons(m): 2:13am On Oct 30, 2014
tell ur pastor b4 u cntinue so dat wen u r also madding he'll pray 4 u

Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by guass(m): 2:55am On Oct 30, 2014
U hav just destroyed d name 'cokacoola' on NL, next time NLDers will not visit a thread bearing ur Name.
The thing in ur Gf family has started working in U.
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 30, 2014
must you curse people who dont want to comment? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by Isiterere(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Afrok:
Very simple... Just start saving ur money for ur wife's psychiatric treatment angry.
In addition , he should place a reservation for beds in Yaba-left cos the "MADDING" in the family will be on the geometric level .

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by Goldenboy007(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2014
cokacoola:
embarassedif you view this thread nd didt comment, ogun will visit you embarassed

Reading your story I first thought you were sane o, sorry my error !
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by iamrealdeji(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
My brother,i'd advise you to discontinue,leave her alone,someone else maybe willing to marry her with those conditions,but before you take any action,make sure you tell your mom or dad about it,seek their opinions,they're older and much more experienced
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by iamrealdeji(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2014
I would have said you should help her in search of solution if you love her,but something her father couldn't solve,her brothers,her family members couldn't solve,the solution may be too heavy of a load to carry or may not be resolved in this generation
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by uwa1(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2014
If u luv her and nid her so much, den take her to ur pastor. Dere is notin God can not do. Plz dnt break her hrt if she is a nice person.
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by temmyade11(f): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2014
cokacoola:
embarassedif you view this thread nd didt comment, ogun will visit you embarassed
...it's u sango wil visit.e b like say d madness don start ....
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by AnonymustME(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Fake story ...... looks like something cut out of Chukwuemeka Ike's "Toads for supper".
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by Temptee101(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
i smell lies
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by Renz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Follow ur heart.............................................................
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by Jagermeister(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ode!
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
dis one is strong
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by Smartiegurl(f): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
You tryna tell me that she's never gon marry because madness runs in their family? Most people just don't know the definition of love
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by kelvinclint(m): 1:14am On Oct 31, 2014
that her father and two of her brothers die of madness even some of her relation are currently mading,

LOL.............. FALLS from ma *bed*
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by yoged(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2014
cokacoola:
I guess the madness has gotten to you as well. Is it by force to comment? Well, kindly remind me the tittle of the movie
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by saxwizard(m): 5:01am On Nov 01, 2014
cokacoola:
See as pple dey rush comment,...thk God say i no comment..pple fear ogun sha..
Re: My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret by Danhumprey: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
MrCork:

....bruv...the problem wit that Nigeria is that u people tooo dyammmm superstious like u livin in preristoric age hunter of rat & rabbit....... Serrriously.....

...so a woman appear In yor car tellin u yor girl friend crazy but instead of seeekin quality medical advise...u belief her and then came to ask bored nairalaners guys loookin for women to help?...Abi?....

ma professional advise?.... They need to sprinkle holy water on yor head so yor brain can wise up (no ooofesnce)
gringringrin

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / Folowers But Not Making Moves