Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lagos Big Babes Na True? Someone Just Listed New Tricks The Girls Devise To Catc - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lagos Big Babes Na True? Someone Just Listed New Tricks The Girls Devise To Catc (1269 Views)

If You Have These 5 Bags, You Are Definitely A Lagos Big Girl! / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures / Where Are The Big Babes. Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Big Babes Na True? Someone Just Listed New Tricks The Girls Devise To Catc by Realest123(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lagos big babes na true? Someone just listed new tricks the girls devise to catch men...:-)

So, someone just sent me a list of the new tricks Lagos big babes - aka the hustling ones - devise to catch men these days. They say these girls, the very serious ones - no longer wear provocative dresses and hang around hotels, restaurants, and bars to meet men, they've gone a stepper further. Below are some of the things they do now...

1. They become members of high class gyms in hopes of meeting big men there
2. They attend big churches they know rich men attend
3. They attend weddings of really rich people hoping to meet really rich men there
4. They hustle to find money to travel business class so they can meet men at the business lounge and inside the plane
5. They look for money to join rich men leisure clubs like Boat club, Ikoyi club etc.

Na true? What others tricks do you think these girls use to find rich men? Please share...:-)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Babes Na True? Someone Just Listed New Tricks The Girls Devise To Catc by Spicylate(f): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ah toh!!! level gats change na. nollywood movies tactics aint working oo where you see a prince having an eye for a recharge card seller and later marries her. now, all this big men hardly visit home ooo so i think the deal is to meet them themselves.
Re: Lagos Big Babes Na True? Someone Just Listed New Tricks The Girls Devise To Catc by Godmother(f): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Spicylate:
Ah toh!!! level gats change na. nollywood movies tactics aint working oo where you see a prince having an eye for a recharge card seller and later marries her. now, all this big men hardly visit home ooo so i think the deal is to meet them themselves.

I don't think all those nollywood things ever worked in real life. You know how many times I don waka near mainroad make one big jeep for jam me. And one clean fine guy will just jump out to rescue me as I'm lying helplessly on the floor and from there, gbam, we fall in love. The thing no just gree work.

Only me advise myself to start walking on the correct side of the road jejely. Maybe I will try one of these other methods ;P

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Babes Na True? Someone Just Listed New Tricks The Girls Devise To Catc by cbrass(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
Godmother:

I don't think all those nollywood things ever worked in real life. You know how many times I don waka near mainroad make one big jeep for jam me. And one clean fine guy will just jump out to rescue me as I'm lying helplessly on the floor and from there, gbam, we fall in love. The thing no just gree work.

Only me advise myself to start walking on the correct side of the road jejely. Maybe I will try one of these other methods ;P

Godsmother haba!!! Na wa o cheesy anyway I will be passing through Ikotun tommorow please stay where I go hit you well oo grin
Re: Lagos Big Babes Na True? Someone Just Listed New Tricks The Girls Devise To Catc by Godmother(f): 3:30am On Oct 27, 2014
cbrass:

Godsmother haba!!! Na wa o cheesy anyway I will be passing through Ikotun tommorow please stay where I go hit you well oo grin

Lol. That phase has passed joor. Lol
That was the period I was into Mills and Boons and believed in fairytales.
Re: Lagos Big Babes Na True? Someone Just Listed New Tricks The Girls Devise To Catc by Spicylate(f): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2014
cheesy
Godmother:

Re: Lagos Big Babes Na True? Someone Just Listed New Tricks The Girls Devise To Catc by cbrass(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2014
Godmother:

Lol. That phase has passed joor. Lol
That was the period I was into Mills and Boons and believed in fairytales.

Chaii ladies and novels sha grin
Re: Lagos Big Babes Na True? Someone Just Listed New Tricks The Girls Devise To Catc by Godmother(f): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2014
^^ na so o. Most of us grew up on Romance novels, believing that's how real life works.

(1) (Reply)

Modelling Agencies In Nigeria / I Need Friends / Pattern Making Hipcurve (vary Form Ruler) For Fashion Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.