Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency (43686 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! / Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Pause: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2014
Suarezilla:
I am not into politics but Ameachi went too far with his rants about the president. Jokes apart,that is the highest office in the country and the No. 1 person in this country and he deserves all the respect he can get. We have now turned our country's politics into a laughing stock as international bodies would defintely be amazed at Ameachi's public show of shame. I think its high time some people know where their boundaries lies and be made to stay their. He behaved really rascally...like a motor tout! angry

It is clear that you are not into politics. If you listen to Bill O'reilly and the rest of the fox news crew talk about Obama, you will know that bashing the president is not new and didn't start in Nigeria or listen to how Ed Miliband jabs David Cameron in the house of commons. So man,forget the laughing stock matter you are talking about.

Opposition at which ever level however is suppose to raise real issues to keep the incumbent on their toes and not just talk to score cheap political point.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by nodullin(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2014
Neatboy:

If you go to those states that were given Federal Universities and tell them that they don't need it they might linch you. Do you know the essence and importance of Federal Universities in most of these remote states? The intellectual importance, economic value and infrastructural development are immeasurable.
We are growing at our own pace. Where was South Africa when we overtook them economically? Personally, as a Nigerian graduate from a Nigerian

Àaallaaauniversity I can stand any South African graduate in any area of my field of study.

1 million likes
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by bloomsidea: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2014
The President has a lot on his head right now. From what I heard the president don't sleep at night. He is always at one meeting or the other. How do uexpect a man like dat to know that there is a bad road in one state or community except u tell him or u lobby for projects. Boko haram has made dis country ungovernable for him I don't expect Amachi to add to it.

Remember it doesn't always go down well for those who opposes this man called Gud luck Jonathan. I think God is actually fighting for this man. The last person u want to war with is someone God himself has chosenand backing. I am not a big fan of Jonathan but I choose my words carefully when it comes to his matters. Nairalanders pls for the sake of ur lives n ur future be careful with the way u make comments abt any individual. I don't think its a wise idea to be against someone who God has no offence with. If u do den I must say u are digging ur own grave.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Onchiz(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by phantom(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2014
bloomsidea:
The President has a lot on his head right now. From what I heard the president don't sleep at night. He is always at one meeting or the other. How do uexpect a man like dat to know that there is a bad road in one state or community except u tell him or u lobby for projects. Boko haram has made dis country ungovernable for him I don't expect Amachi to add to it.

Remember it doesn't always go down well for those who opposes this man called Gud luck Jonathan. I think God is actually fighting for this man. The last person u want to war with is someone God himself has chosenand backing. I am not a big fan of Jonathan but I choose my words carefully when it comes to his matters. Nairalanders pls for the sake of ur lives n ur future be careful with the way u make comments abt any individual. I don't think its a wise idea to be against someone who God has no offence with. If u do den I must say u are digging ur own grave.

A word is enough for the wise.

I guess it was Satan that influenced the supreme court judgement that brought amaechi to power in 2007. please type something else. that post sounds moronic

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by elohorayodele: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2014
Zuria:

grin grin I really don't know if there are recent scientific breakthrough and I wonder why vet doctors ain't taking the challenge grin grin

Some challenges are futile from the word 'go'. Amaechi's own is a good example.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Fernandinho: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2014
Wonder when this feud between GEJ ans Amaechi will end
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2014
majekdom2:
that is who is he , guy man ... he no dey form . even bounces around to check projects ... he walks freely in the midst of people just like fashola ... how many times have tyou seen jonathan walk on the streets ... bro , he is very ok , he may seem not ok to some peeps anyways.
Good to hear this. Btw u dnt expect a president to bé walking anyhow, even Obama dnt just go anywhere. I biliv even if Amaechi ws to bé a president he wldnt bé going to anyhow places cos if anyting happens to him all his security details are in hot soup. Tnx for d clarification sha, i love simplicity.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2014
majekdom2:
that is who is he , guy man ... he no dey form . even bounces around to check projects ... he walks freely in the midst of people just like fashola ... how many times have tyou seen jonathan walk on the streets ... bro , he is very ok , he may seem not ok to some peeps anyways.
Good to hear this. Btw u dnt expect a president to bé walking anyhow, even Obama dnt just go anywhere. I biliv even if Amaechi ws to bé a president he wldnt bé going to anyhow places cos if anyting happens to him all his security details are in hot soup. Tnx for d clarification sha, i love simplicity and a touch of arrogancy so nobody take u for a ride. #Jona2015
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Akainzo(m): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2014
aguizm:
Mr man I was there at the APC mega rally live and I can confirm he used some derogatory words on the President which he wasn't supposed to used.APC has taken opposition too far joor.

#Nyesom Woke 2015#
For a united and prosperous Rivers state

Since your support is for Wike, what were you doing at the APC rally? Planning to cause trouble?
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by warrior01: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2014
majekdom2:
rebasing which may affect us soon, oil price is going down now . we cant count on any other industry . its saddenin really.

Then, thanks to this present govt which has been encouraging local manufacture of goods and services and am proud that our exports from our industries especially to African counties have really increased. We might really need to restructure our system of govt in order to reduce our recurrent expenditure and more diversification of the economy should be vigorously pursued.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by samuyafiiyawa: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Reuben if u like u speak all the grammar! but freedom of speech is a rite not a privillage so allow Ameach to speak his mind, after all everyone knows Jonny cant do anything for Rivers in as much as its an opposition state, Abati you to have a day of reckoning just pray that jonny is not defeated, you surely reap what you are soaring, every little thing you threaten with litigation,when they said jonny has 100million USD you threatened, they brought it down to 10million USD. dont worry enjoy while it last we will soon vote you out of that Asu rock .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by aguizm(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Akainzo:

Since your support is for Wike, what were you doing at the APC rally? Planning to cause trouble?
We weren't there to cause trouble but to observe . Nyesom wike is a peaceful and gentle man to the core and come may 2015 he will be sworn in as the governor of rivers state.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by crystalzoe: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Neatboy:
Just because of hate and envy I don't know why most people will not want to give honour to whom honour is due. Just imagine someone crediting OBJ instead of GEJ for our economic growth and development. It's quite disheartening and unfair!!
don't mind them!when Obj was in power he was heavily criticized. now his tenure is the best. we don't usually value what we have. we r shouting Jona as if he created the problems his administration is trying to solve. its easier to destroy a house than it is to build it. Jonathan has done well. he still has a lot to do and he might not win my vote as the best president ever,he is not perfect no one is,but he has done well.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by victorD3: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ameachi threatened all civil servants in rivers state to appear at the stadium or face sack. He bullied Odilli (his mentor ) and exiled him to Abuja and it took a galant fighter like Wike to chase him out of PDP. Just to hide his shame he claimed GEJ had a hand in his woos because accepting defeat by his former chief of staff was humiliating.

Truth be told apart from every political appointees and office holders in River state APC is no where to be found. Infact anybody in rivers APC is there because he or she works for an APC government

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by jamesbridget13(f): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
ameachi shld stop causing more problems abeg. he now owes salaries or ll i call it delay salaries. all these is happening cos of his fight with d pre. pls its ok oooo
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by shay101: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
agabusta:

Please use your head? Which insults are you talking about?? The man made a categorical statement that the president has not achieved much in Rivers state and in Nigeria. Instead of you to counter his assertions you are claiming that the man insulted the president.

Please state the exact insults Amaech used on the president pls. And post a valid link where we can confirm it.
He called them thieves brother
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by jpphilips(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
I thought you would be mentioning federal projects in Rivers state, lol, Abati is as dumb as Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Zuria(f): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Fernandinho:
Wonder when this feud between GEJ ans Amaechi will end

grin May 30th 2015 grin
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by cesear(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
sluvy4tune:
Abati didn't make any sense here

I tot he will counter d falsehood he claimed Amaechi made with facts and evidence

Did Amaechi say all the things he said about GEJ with evidence?
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by dasrackhor(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
arsetalks:
He is shameless simply because he made factual claims. Why do you or PDP not state clearly what projects GEJ has done in Rivers?
spot on bro..upon all d allegation dey can't defend theirself..Instead dey decided to threaten d man..When will Nigerians open dere eyes n see d truth..GEJ deceiving pple since 2008..
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by sluvy4tune(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
cesear:

Did Amaechi say all the things he said about GEJ with evidence?

Yes

Its visible to the blind & audible to the deaf that in rivers state Jonathan never even place one pin for ground as project

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
fairheven:

You are certainly not giving honor to whom it due.bros.were u dey when SOLUDO started the whole re-engeneering of the economy?when he revolutionarised the the banking,set-out his vision 2020 master-plan..that by then,Nigeria wud bcome one of the 20largest economy,an we tot he was mad,before then,one south African bank was bigger than all Nigerian banks combined..today we compete with them..that guy was an enigma,but we don't even talk about him
Btw...there is a diffrence btw economic growth and economic development..we are experiencing growth,but we are yet to see development,that is why South africa that you keep mentioning,jus far better than Nigeria.
and then Sanusi who took over was sacked , the dude that made the financial sector stronger.... If only the neat boy knew how people lost their monies to banks simply because they go defunct.... Not too long another dude that was brought in re introduced ATM charges, did the banks not survive without the charges. That's too tell you what the next 4 years will look like .... Taking us back to where we have left... Am sure tithe 80 s
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Izz9111:
I think that case of Amaechi will be likened to a mosquito that went for a nuptial flight, when he came back and told his mom that people were clapping for him as he was flying. All you sycophants clapping for him as he is trading the dangerous part will not be there when he will face the music. You are clapping him to death please try to caution him, he is feeling he is untouchable, he is not the only opposition, and he is not the only APC governor. So, why is it that other governors are not insulting the Presidency the way Amaechi is doing. By next year he will cease to be governor and all immunity would have gone and he will be like me and you, an ordinary citizen. A word is enough for the wise.

GEJ till 2019 100% sure
there is that one person who stands out, because others do talk the way amaechi does . Does not mean he is wrong.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
warrior01:

Then, thanks to this present govt which has been encouraging local manufacture of goods and services and am proud that our exports from our industries especially to African counties have really increased. We might really need to restructure our system of govt in order to reduce our recurrent expenditure and more diversification of the economy should be vigorously pursued.
has our import decreased ?
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
[You are a foooool deranged one go and jump off a bridge or better or infront of a moving Mack Truck

quote author=bloomsidea post=27488805]The President has a lot on his head right now. From what I heard the president don't sleep at night. He is always at one meeting or the other. How do uexpect a man like dat to know that there is a bad road in one state or community except u tell him or u lobby for projects. Boko haram has made dis country ungovernable for him I don't expect Amachi to add to it.

A word is enough for the wise. [/quote]
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by robosky02(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
a son that openly insults his father should not agitate if his father refuse to pay school fee for him
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by bloomsidea: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nemesis go catch up with some people for this forum soon.

Blaming the President for their woes and failures. People dey talk baboon dey follow talk. Were was ur father when dis country was going bad.

Me and u who suppose go jump off the bridge.

Watch ur back cos my eyes are on u

moroon
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by chipet67(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
ruffhandu:
A day of reckoning indeed will come, albeit to everyone.
Amaechi has actually gone off handle and has belittled himself before people like me; who only participated in the last election for his and Jonathan's sake, by some of his unbridled utterances.

He attended a convocation somewhere in PortHarcourt recently and told the crowd that he did not come to deliver an address as invited, but to incite them to rise against the president

It is sickening. He may need to be mentally evaluated so we don't keep assuming all is well with him.

To say he has lost all sense of decorum is not out ouf place. Inasmuch as he doesn't give heed to third party advice, people close to him should make efforts to caution him.

Talkativeness is not a mark of bravery, but the opposite
true talk dear, even our last born will not do things that Amaechi who is a well travelled man is doing. Chai, shame leave am catch me.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by BinghiNya(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
adonis89:
Amaechi nids 2b assassinated! If I was GEJ, amaechi would have bin history. Is he d only opposition governor in nigeria? How many times have u heard fashola talk 2d president in such rude manner. Imagine amaechi calling d president buccaneer. Is dat wat opposition is abt? Gej straighten up. If u can kill him,consult me free of charge,I will assassinate d ediot
you are on the watch list, you are a wanted murderer, your details is being gathered, rest in jail nicely
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Amechi is not really tryiny at all. Last month he went to kalabari and openly told them that Jonathan is not their brother so they should vote him out. How can you tell somebody that his own inlaw is not his brother.

People are languishing in the prisons in rivers state. Why becos of Amechis selfish interest. That's gud of him as long is nt d president.

Salaries are being delayed first in history in rivers state.

He removed civil servants xmas package
This is what I think. Amechi may be the running mate of Buhari. But he forgot that northerners are too wise. No one will lyk to have such a person as a vice. Even if they use him now, they will dumb him tomorrow.
Where was Amechi when the northerners were ruling this country now that God has used a 'clueless man'as they thought he was to bring power down to us so Amechi wants to give it back to them just because of one person selfish interest. Is this not a generational mistake? Well God is not stupid. Amechi you can't fyt Gid nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.