Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 (37965 Views)

Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / I’m A Member Of Boko Haram – Augustine Effiong (MAY 2012) / “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by kingsley247: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
If there is poverty in d north who should be blamed. What did bamanga did for d north. They ruled for forty years yet poverty is still in d north. The youths of d north should hold there governors and d rich people responsible for d poverty tat is ravaging them. How many company does bamanger has in abuja. Y can't he build roads for his people. Everything jonathan pls let him go and do community service to his brothers
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
freshness2020:
Former PDP chairman OP !
.. Back to the topic; don't tell me he is the new Boko Haram Spokesman.
**modified**
The aforementioned comments was made before the mod modified the topic "May 2012"

oh and you guys can go back to 2007 and dig up GMB comments to further your disillusioned foolish claims. see your life saTAN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
The Article is dated May 16, 2012, why dig old news out just to discredit Tukur, Boko Haram as at 2012 was fighting for justice, a revenge for their execution of Yusuf, now its a terrorist organization.

The dynamics have changed between then and now.

and the dynamics between GMB, Atiku's comments half a decade ago havent changed right? Idiort!
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Obinnaantoni: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Is that coming from an elder state man
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by superstar3: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
I pray they kill his family members. Then we will see how killing innocent people equals to fighting for justice.
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by faroukfahima(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
See This shocked http:///Dmlf5
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
kevinaduga:
To be honest, i think he has a point there. I have stayed in the north for a while and the level of poverty there is alarming. Wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few individual, while the vast majority live in nearly sub human conditions. They can hardly afford to eat once a day, talk less of three times a day. And worst of all, is the fact that most of them have little or no hope of improving their conditions as there is little or no employment opportunities.
If a young man in such a condition is promised riches and an opportunity to improve on his impoverished status, on the condition that he wields arms against the government that has done nothing for him, he may find it hard to refuse.
First militancy came, now insurgency. After insurgency, who knows what will come next. The root cause of these menaces can be traced to poverty. Until poverty is tackled and reduced to the barest minimum, it will be difficult for Nigeria to have a peaceful existence. As the popular cliche goes, a hungry man is an angry man.
I rest my case.
A hungry man is an angry man. Not a hungry man is a murderer of innocent people including women and children.

There are millions of Nigerians who have not eaten today. They bare not going to go on a rampage killing innocent people.

Please there is no excuse for the murderous act of that sect and PDP just lost a lot of points with this statement from Tukur.
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by sampark201: 12:13am On Oct 27, 2014
This man no well oo.. So you fit get your body odour mouth talk .. to say 2 of your daughter dey inside the girls way them carry go you no go dey spray shit like Mofo..
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 27, 2014
Soon he would claim political statement
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by sokera: 4:28am On Oct 27, 2014
Tukur statement made a nice point but in a wrong and provoking way... he was trying to let people know how harmful poverty can be to a country, Absolute poverty refers to the deprivation of basic human needs, which commonly includes food, water, sanitation, clothing, shelter, health care and education. i know the truth is bitter but the level of poverty in the North or Nigeria generally is just unbearable for some people and they just need to do anything to survive. generally Nigeria youths are involve in several criminal activities... prostitution , internet fruadsters, drug smuggling, kidnapping, political thugs,hired assassin,armed robbery e.t.c... what makes boko haram different ? GOVERNMENT NEED TO TACKEL POVERTY

Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Austin234(m): 4:29am On Oct 27, 2014
Bamanga Tukur shud be arested for making such a sentence. How cud he say boko haram is fighting for a just course
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by elemagoon(m): 5:07am On Oct 27, 2014
I agree with almost all d points made above. Poverty, however, is everywhere in Nigeria. I am a Southwesterner who happens to av lived in the interiors of Kano, Bauchi, Bornu and of recent, Gombe state. One recurrent, unending source of poverty in these places is parents avng more children they can feed/cater for. Poverty is nt caused by govt per se bt by men on very small salary or none at all having multiple wives plus an army of ill fed/educated children. Until d North through its religious/traditional/Political leaders acknowledge and face ds challenge for real, I don't see any solution. D insurgents are in business bcs there are millions of ds abandoned ppl everywhere in the North of Nigeria. My two pence.
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by dust144(m): 5:32am On Oct 27, 2014
If he is asked now about the group I wonder what he will say they are fighting for. Nigeria will stand tall
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Angelou(m): 5:52am On Oct 27, 2014
WHAT INJUSTICE WAS BEING MADE TO THOSE BASTARDS THAT SHOULD DESERVE ALL THERE KILLINGS!
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by juman(m): 6:20am On Oct 27, 2014
The useless corrupt bad leaders are the terrorists.

Boko haram guys are fighting against oppression. But their killing of innocent poor people is awful and sinful.
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Bokoharam: 6:22am On Oct 27, 2014
Emir Sanusi first said this about 4 years ago.
Buhari et al also said worse.
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by ignis: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2014
I stopped reading this trash when I saw "boko haram is another name for justice ".

Are you kidding me?
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by hotwax: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2014
PDP=BH

Nigerians and christian brothers fail to understand this.
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by VivaLaFrans: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2014
Its true they are fighting for justice, but I remember a story where they made a checkpoint at the Borno-Yola expressway. They stopped every vehicle that passed that way and used Chainsaw or knives to cut off the head of the victims. Is this a way of fighting for justice? Are they thugs or gentlemen. We are not condemning the fact that they are looking for justice, but the thought of all the bloodshed of the innocent, I think the Islamic state will be a hell on earth... I pray never to live and work in an Islamic state.
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by timdking1982: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2014
kevinaduga:
To be honest, i think he has a point there. I have stayed in the north for a while and the level of poverty there is alarming. Wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few individual, while the vast majority live in nearly sub human conditions. They can hardly afford to eat once a day, talk less of three times a day. And worst of all, is the fact that most of them have little or no hope of improving their conditions as there is little or no employment opportunities.
If a young man in such a condition is promised riches and an opportunity to improve on his impoverished status, on the condition that he wields arms against the government that has done nothing for him, he may find it hard to refuse.
First militancy came, now insurgency. After insurgency, who knows what will come next. The root cause of these menaces can be traced to poverty. Until poverty is tackled and reduced to the barest minimum, it will be difficult for Nigeria to have a peaceful existence. As the popular cliche goes, a hungry man is an angry man.
I rest my case.
so does killing innocent people means justice?
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Demdem(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2014
chronique:
Tukur is no longer the PDP chairman. @ OP: kindly correct that.

But he is currently Ambassador at large for Jonathan right?
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by muh4lyf(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2014
Iamsynord:
APC Sharia agenda PDP Boko haram agenda * Confused *
Most time I just laugh,can you ask yourself some questions,why didn't shagari islamise Nigeria,why didn't babangida do same,same as abacha,and yaradua... Pls wake up nobody can islamize Nigeria,your brain are just been toiled on... Even while buari was a dictatorian head of state he didn't islamise Nigeria... Wake up and let us all embrace change in Nigeria... So that our children won't suffer the way we're suffered. God bless Nigeria...
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Rexyl(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2014
juman:
The useless corrupt bad leaders are the terrorists.

Boko haram guys are fighting against oppression. But their killing of innocent poor people is awful and sinful.
... So they are fighting opperession with oppression. So their reaction to smaller oppression is to create d bigger one. The North can do better if their ellders can resolve increasing hatred and oppression they are using their youths to put in place in their lands. It is so worrisome to hear their elders say ... Boko haram guys are freedom fighters... Both Buhari and el Rufai have stated this at different occassions. Now Bamanga Turkur has repeated the same. Northern youths should hold their elders responsible for mental imprisioment which they keep defefending wt terrorism.
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by mubarak23: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2014
I DONOT BLAME THE MAN BECAUSE OF AGE, HE IS OVER 80YRS , AND YOU KNOW OLD MEN LIKE THAT USE TO THINK LIKE THE CHILDREN OF THREE YRS BELOW.
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by Rexyl(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2014
mubarak23:
I DONOT BLAME THE MAN BECAUSE OF AGE, HE IS OVER 80YRS , AND YOU KNOW OLD MEN LIKE THAT USE TO THINK LIKE THE CHILDREN OF THREE YRS BELOW.
... Whether el rufai was also overaged for publishing similar statement sometime ago. The ongoing evil in the North pains me to bone marrow!
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by bobaustin(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Justice for wot? Tukur z a MAD man in d making
Re: Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 by juman(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2014
Rexyl:
... So they are fighting opperession with oppression. So their reaction to smaller oppression is to create d bigger one. The North can do better if their ellders can resolve increasing hatred and oppression they are using their youths to put in place in their lands. It is so worrisome to hear their elders say ... Boko haram guys are freedom fighters... Both Buhari and el Rufai have stated this at different occassions. Now Bamanga Turkur has repeated the same. Northern youths should hold their elders responsible for mental imprisioment which they keep defefending wt terrorism.

That was exactly I stated above.

Killing innocent people is senseless and big sin.

Their leaders and the nigerian leaders are their problems and our collective problems.

The failed nigerians leaders across the country are major problems greater than boko haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sabo Mohammed-Nakudu Withdraws Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent / Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.