Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Who Do You Acredit To Be The Man Of The Match Against Man U Vs Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Acredit To Be The Man Of The Match Against Man U Vs Chelsea (1128 Views)

The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa / Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Acredit To Be The Man Of The Match Against Man U Vs Chelsea by Bencoprof: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
to me it willian and hazard.superb team work
Re: Who Do You Acredit To Be The Man Of The Match Against Man U Vs Chelsea by heatmeup(f): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2014
Bencoprof:
to me it willian and hazard.superb team work
felliani.he made sure fabregas was silent all through

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Acredit To Be The Man Of The Match Against Man U Vs Chelsea by Segadem(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
The successor of Howard Webb.
Phil Dowd

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Acredit To Be The Man Of The Match Against Man U Vs Chelsea by timbros(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Undisputed MOTM:

Phil Dowd
Re: Who Do You Acredit To Be The Man Of The Match Against Man U Vs Chelsea by Greatihex(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Segadem:
The successor of Howard Webb.
Phil Dowd

thank you. your head dey there. e b lyk say giggs don take over from fergie. who know wetin hm been dey tel d ref b4 d second half start
Re: Who Do You Acredit To Be The Man Of The Match Against Man U Vs Chelsea by cocoduck: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Greatihex:
thank you. your head dey there. e b lyk say giggs don take over from fergie. who know wetin hm been dey tel d ref b4 d second half start
Chelsea be like no team can ever beat us. but you got one point not zero. can you remember man united vs liester city were were two goals up by half time but at the end the referee made leizter city win by implementing one set of laws for us and another for them, it was so blatant but we did not complain.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Acredit To Be The Man Of The Match Against Man U Vs Chelsea by Greatihex(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
cocoduck:

Chelsea be like no team can ever beat us. but you got one point not zero. can you remember man united vs liester city were were two goals up by half time but at the end the referee made leizter city win by implementing one set of laws for us and another for them, it was so blatant but we did not complain.
leicester was beta dn manu in d second half. At that time di maria has goten tired and he was changed. Remove d fake penalty, they wld stil have won.
Re: Who Do You Acredit To Be The Man Of The Match Against Man U Vs Chelsea by cocoduck: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Greatihex:
leicester was beta dn manu in d second half. At that time di maria has goten tired and he was changed. Remove d fake penalty, they wld stil have won.
lies, what about pushing Tyler blacket from behind CUNTemburg clearly spoiled that match. I still maintain that man united was the winner of that match. whether you like it or not so on that day you people where sooooooo happy now is your turn to cry. cry me a river Niger. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Acredit To Be The Man Of The Match Against Man U Vs Chelsea by Bencoprof: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
mancity is going to useless man utd
Re: Who Do You Acredit To Be The Man Of The Match Against Man U Vs Chelsea by Greatihex(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
cocoduck:

lies, what about pushing Tyler blacket from behind CUNTemburg clearly spoiled that match. I still maintain that man united was the winner of that match. whether you like it or not so on that day you people where sooooooo happy now is your turn to cry. cry me a river Niger. Rubbish
so goals 4rm vegas, ulloa nd cambiaso were nt clear goals.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Goalkeeper Wilfred Agbonibare Battling Cancer In Usa Pics Attached / Who Can Solve This Ghana Riddle? / AFCON 2015: Ivory Coast Nations Cup Celebration (Funny Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.