Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? (8490 Views)

Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) / Sikiratu Sindodo's 17yr Old Pretty Daughter(pics) / Interior Of 17yr Old Kylie Jenner's Whooping $2.7million New Mansion (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by slimfashionline(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
If you're a mother of a 17 year old would you be okay with her dressing like this? I don't particularly see anything wrong with it but people have been bashing Kris Jenner for allowing her youngest daughter Kylie to continue dressing older than her age. Photo credit: X17online.com
For more Info.visit www.kingsleyamaechi..com

1 Share

Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by hatux: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
Since she isn't an african... She can dress anyhow she wants it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by ccmpoet(m): 3:21am On Oct 27, 2014
Good Morning All.

The problem I find here is not the dressing but the idea behind the judgement of the dressing.
If I decide to take succour in Shakespeare who says as thus "there is nothing good or bad, thinking makes it so," it leads me to land on this premise:

WHATEVER IS BAD IS BAD AND WHATEVER IS GOOD IS GOOD.

If they feel that that dressing is bad, then it is generally bad and she doesn't need to wait to turn 18 before the dressing turns good to them.

Summary of it all before I become guilty of verbosity is that, THERE IS NO RIGHT TIME FOR BAD TO BECOME GOOD.

Thanks .

Regards,
@ccm_poet

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 27, 2014
ccmpoet:
Good Morning All.

The problem I find here is not the dressing but the idea behind the judgement of the dressing.
If I decide to take succour in Shakespeare who says as thus "there is nothing good or bad, thinking makes it so," it leads me to land on this premise:

If they feel that that dressing is bad, then it is generally bad and she doesn't need to wait to turn 18 before the dressing turns good to them.

Summary of it all before I become guilty of verbosity is that, THERE IS NO RIGHT TIME FOR BAD TO BECOME GOOD.

Thanks .

Regards,
@ccm_poet
there's nothing else 2 comment. You've said it all.
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by funnyme(f): 5:48am On Oct 27, 2014
ccmpoet:
Good Morning All.

Thanks .

Regards,
@ccm_poet
Bros yu get sense. God bless yu.
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by Natascha(f): 6:09am On Oct 27, 2014
Nothing wrong. She is not naked.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by armadeo(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2014
ccmpoet:
Good Morning All.

Thanks .

Regards,
@ccm_poet

Men the logic of this post is outstanding. Eloquently said.
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by alexis007(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2014
is the dressing indecent? ...i reserve my answer till she gets an unwanted pregnancy...BTW,y is she covering her face in all the pics?......abi leprosy... sorry pimple scatter her face?
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by sylaz(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Covers up everything private. If laps make something indecent cross your mind. Then you are the pervert.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by mirexxx(f): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2014
there's ntin wrong

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2014
grin grin I swear he. mak sense die

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by akinsadeez(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2014
I know the girl is a model. As a model she wears cloths worse than this on the runway and people don't complain. At least the upper part of this one is covered. Why is it that when she is wearing it in her personal life they now see that it is wrong. Double standards.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by Tracy66: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2014
Well the dressing is not bad looking at from the western perspective , but we are not westerners , we are Africans and that's dressing is not good or allowed in a average african society , but some of our girls are already dressing that way so in no time you will and I will be seeing more of that

I love www.enekem.com
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by Elenabee(f): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by Herrmes: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nothing wrong with it, it's pretty decent
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by Optional2(f): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
There is not wrong wit her dressing is their way of dressing so we cant complain dat d her dressing is bad. In fact she covered every part of her body except her lap she didnt cover. Let her b after all her sister kim thought her. Her mother didnt complain. In dis life dy most say sumtin bad abt u if dy dnt u r a dead pesin.
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
This is what niggas call jail-bait.
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by icebebe(f): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Since she's nt a nigerian,dere's nofin wrong
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by tomiobj(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
hatux:
Since she isn't an african... She can dress anyhow she wants it.
racist
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by debo07(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sincerely,it's not that bad.we've seen worse ones
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by Prettyfefe: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
She better pass Kim
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by axortedbabe(f): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2014
Nothing wrong...
She can even wear it 2 church...
Mtchew
Re: Photos: Is There Anything Wrong With A 17yr Old Dressing Like This? by olameey: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
ccmpoet:
Good Morning All.

Thanks .

Regards,
@ccm_poet
thumps up

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Tonto Dike Insults Genevieve!!! / We Never Knew Zack Orji’s First Son Leo’nel Was This Cute! / Tiwa Savage Slays In Sexy Bikini (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.