Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,732 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard (9088 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hazard has got almost every quality but a cutting edge for goal and a strong hunger for goals. But, i believe he knows this and wants to improve on it. If he can improve on this, there is nothing that will stop him from making the list for FIFA best three players.

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by ghost1718(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Greatihex:
Hazard has got almost every quality but a cutting edge for goal and a strong hunger for goals. But, i believe he knows this and wants to improve on it. If he can improve on this, there is nothing that will stop him from making the list for FIFA best three players.
na small small nah CR7 start by running nah so na small small

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
ghost1718:
na small small nah CR7 start by running nah so na small small
remember, he is nt getting younger.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by ghost1718(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Greatihex:
remember, he is nt getting younger.
E no matter nah how old is plrio??
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Rexnegro(m): 1:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Among fifa three u say ? Guy u forget say na Chelsea him dey play for ? Ogas at d top of uefa n fifa don't regard Chelsea as good footballing team...moreso remember say tight competition dey from king messi , cr7 , saurez back now, neymar, bale , Rooney , iniesta , Thomas muller, zlatan , pogba , tevez the list plenty o but make I stop there...tho he's a good player no doubt but epl n Chelsea aint no for such award...if he want to win that award he should move to Spain where good football is regarded and highly appreciated n loved by the ogas at the top...u can check la liga is number 1 lig now as we speak..

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2014
ghost1718:
E no matter nah how old is plrio??
who is plrio? Or do u mean pirlo
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2014
Rexnegro:
Among fifa three u say ? Guy u forget say na Chelsea him dey play for ? Ogas at d top of uefa n fifa don't regard Chelsea as good footballing team...moreso remember say tight competition dey from king messi , cr7 , saurez back now, neymar, bale , Rooney , iniesta , Thomas muller, zlatan , pogba , tevez the list plenty o but make I stop there...tho he's a good player no doubt but epl n Chelsea aint no for such award...if he want to win that award he should move to Spain where good football is regarded and highly appreciated n loved by the ogas at the top...u can check la liga is number 1 lig now as we speak..
ur ogas at d top are nt the ones dat do d voting, but coaches, captains nd journalists. And, hw can u mention the tired rooney as a contender. Sum1 who is no longer sure of a spot in man u's starting eleven. Other players u mention are old players who wl soon pass dia peak in just a season or two. Pogba on the other hand is nt a challenge 4 hazard. U shld b talkin of players lyk neymar, bale, muller etc.

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by ghost1718(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2014
Greatihex:
who is plrio? Or do u mean pirlo
yeah dont mind the mistake
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by dicksj93: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2014
Rexnegro:
lampard made the top 3 even top 2 and ur ogas at d top allowed that so y not hazard...just like the op mentioned,once he starts adding goals to his game and chelsea gets a trophy or two,hes a sure world top three player...that was all it took for ronaldo to win it in england

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2014
Greatihex:
ur ogas at d top are nt the ones dat do d voting, but coaches, captains nd journalists. And, hw can u mention the tired rooney as a contender. Sum1 who is no longer sure of a spot in man u's starting eleven. Other players u mention are old players who wl soon pass dia peak in just a season or two. Pogba on the other hand is nt a challenge 4 hazard. U shld b talkin of players lyk neymar, bale, muller etc.
did you just say pogba is not a challenge to hazard?well maybe you did not watch the world cup
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
heatmeup:
did you just say pogba is not a challenge to hazard?well maybe you did not watch the world cup
wat special did pogba do in the world cup?

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
dicksj93:
lampard made the top 3 even top 2 and ur ogas at d top allowed that so y not hazard...just like the op mentioned,once he starts adding goals to his game and chelsea gets a trophy or two,hes a sure world top three player...that was all it took for ronaldo to win it in england
thanks for that.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Greatihex:
wat special did pogba do in the world cup?
as fifa y he is the most exciting kid in the world cup and harzad is not

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
heatmeup:
as fifa y he is the most exciting kid in the world cup and harzad is not
there is no need arguing football with a woman who watches only international matches. i know you will tell me that messi was truly the best player in the world cup, because fifa said so. mtcheeew

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Greatihex:
there is no need arguing football with a woman who watches only international matches. i know you will tell me that messi was truly the best player in the world cup, because fifa said so. mtcheeew
i hate it when my gender is being attacked.what do know about football that i don't? mthewww

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
heatmeup:
i hate it when my gender is being attacked.what do know about football that i don't? mthewww
lol. Women often have myopic view about football. Any reasonable football fan wl knw dat hazard is better than pogba. Hazard is more talented, and has more achievement and a better profile.

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by dicksj93: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Greatihex:
1st,gender shudnt matter here..2nd,she's gat a valid point..Paul pogba n hazard are in d same bracket(future accolade rivals)alongside d neymars and d bales..buh pogba?he's top quality like hazard just wish he plays for anoda team in anoda league..Italian soccer is so backward ryt now..

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Greatihex:
lol. Women often have myopic view about football. Any reasonable football fan wl knw dat hazard is better than pogba. Hazard is more talented, and has more achievement and a better profile.
pls mr man what is your definition of achievement? is it pogba that has back to back 3leauge cups and harzard who is yet to win one with juventus?or maybe i dont know the meaning of achievement and i need you to school me

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2014
dicksj93:
1st,gender shudnt matter here..2nd,she's gat a valid point..Paul pogba n hazard are in d same bracket(future accolade rivals)alongside d neymars and d bales..buh pogba?he's top quality like hazard just wish he plays for anoda team in anoda league..Italian soccer is so backward ryt now..
thank you jare excatly my point he is as top quality as hazard.moreso hazard may be a joe cole in the making

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by starlingbawa(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2014
Greatihex:

I have to agree with this post!
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by starlingbawa(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2014
heatmeup:

You have a strong point no doubt. But truth is, Pogba isn't on the same wavelength as Eden Hazard!
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2014
heatmeup:
pls mr man what is your definition of achievement? is it pogba that has back to back 3leauge cups and harzard who is yet to win one with juventus?or maybe i dont know the meaning of achievement and i need you to school me
oh, is it dat u dnt knw dat hazard won evrytin in france b4 cuming 2 england? Plus an european trophy(europa).
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2014
heatmeup:
thank you jare excatly my point he is as top quality as hazard.moreso hazard may be a joe cole in the making
hazard is above d den joe cole already. If u wnt to knw, go nd ask teams y they gv hm 2-3 markers; or y he was nicknamed d "defenders nightmare". He plays as if he does nt notice the opposing team defenders. The way he drives them around and make them retreat and run into their 18yard box and post weneva he comes attacking. Thank God he is a chelsea player, if nt... Ha i no knw o.

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2014
starlingbawa:

You have a strong point no doubt. But truth is, Pogba isn't on the same wavelength as Eden Hazard!
thanks. If my chelsea is to play against juve. Pogba wl neva seem lyk a treat to me. Bt if hazard is to b playing against my team, ha i no knw o. I go just use hand hold my chest anytym hm hold bal inside my own. Cus, he cn jst bust, and start runnin wt d bal towards d post, and d defenders must surely retreat. Cus if u mark hm, u are already a minus. Nawa 4 dat guy o.

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by dicksj93: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
starlingbawa:

u dont know paul pogba....or maybe u just neglect his abilities because they make him play deeper or cuz he doesnt do wingers' job just like hazard or most certainly d flair...

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by dicksj93: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Greatihex:
thanks. If my chelsea is to play against juve. Pogba wl neva seem lyk a treat to me. Bt if hazard is to b playing against my team, ha i no knw o. I go just use hand hold my chest anytym hm hold bal inside my own. Cus, he cn jst bust, and start runnin wt d bal towards d post, and d defenders must surely retreat. Cus if u mark hm, u are already a minus. Nawa 4 dat guy o.
dia different positions make u see dem differently...bt i think u rili rili need to watch pogba.dat dude is one hell of a talent...even though u might argue that hazard is a better player,,it still doesnt change d fact that pogba is deserved future rival for that accolade just like #heatmeup wrote earlier.....they all in the same bracket

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Greatihex:
oh, is it dat u dnt knw dat hazard won evrytin in france b4 cuming 2 england? Plus an european trophy(europa).
exactly so does that makes him better than pogba

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
dicksj93:
dia different positions make u see dem differently...bt i think u rili rili need to watch pogba.dat dude is one hell of a talent...even though u might argue that hazard is a better player,,it still doesnt change d fact that pogba is deserved future rival for that accolade just like #heatmeup wrote earlier.....they all in the same bracket
no doubt, he has talent. Bt he lacks consistency. Which is a strong point 4 sum1 who wants to win d fbp.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Today is another day for Hazard to add to his goal tally, if he is really serious on what he said about fighting to become the best.
Chelsea vs QPR at 4:00 pm saturday 1 Nov. 2014 Epl
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by makkitush: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
heatmeup:

Hazard= 2 ligue one player of the year, 1 epl best young player of the year.
Pogba= ?.
Do u need anything else?
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
makkitush:

Hazard= 2 ligue one player of the year, 1 epl best young player of the year.
Pogba= ?.
Do u need anything else?
u forgot 2 add plus 1 ligue 1 young player of d year. Help me ask am.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2014
heatmeup:
Amazing. Joe Cole was one of the most brilliant players I saw grace the game. At 17 years old, he was known as wonder boy Joe. He was young but was the second best player in the West Ham side. Paolo Di Canio was the best.

I was shocked when Joe Cole did not become one of the footballing greats.

I think skills are not paramount to greatness. If not Quaresma would have been crowned the World best many times.

As the great Coach Monday Sinclair said, "Footballing abilities does not make a star but the brain."

FG Should Stop Investing In Football? / The Super Falcons Congratulate Buhari On His Re-election Victory / UNICAL Malabites Wins 2019 Edition Of The Higher Institutions Football League

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69