Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Is Masturbation Really A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Masturbation Really A Sin? (1004 Views)

Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
I was having a chat with a senior pastor when I asked him this exact question &This was his response and I quote. "My brother this thing called masturbation is no sin at all. It is just a by-product of a bad habit..an unintended but inevitable secondary result". You only call it a sin when you have the opposite sex in mind when conducting the act. So feel free "

PLEASE I NEED YOUR OWN VIEW cause I think something is wrong somewhere ...

Thank you.
Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by chibwike(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
It is a sin...a very serious sin as at that
Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
Its a form of immorality and perversion...and its not only a sin but d person doin it is possessed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by dein77(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
It's a terrible sin. Don't you feel guilty after the act? What kind of thoughts pervade your mind as you engage in this act? Pure or dirty thoughts?

Bro, let's be careful. All things are expedient, but I won't be brought under the control of anything- Apostle Paul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by chibwike(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Its a form of immorality and perversion...and its not only a sin but d person doin it is possessed
true talk bro
Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by chibwike(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
dein77:
It's a terrible sin. Don't you feel guilty after the act? What kind of thoughts pervade your mind as you engage in this act? Pure or dirty thoughts?

Bro, let's be careful. All things are expedient, but I won't be brought under the control of anything- Apostle Paul.
true
Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by chibwike(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
where is tosyne2much
Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by tosyne2much(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Chibwike I don land oooo

Clears throat

If I may comprehend you my OP, are you tryna say during self-service, it is your state mind that determines during the deed if it's a sin or not?

Truth be told,
No one ever thinks of eating fried rice and chicken during self-service

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by valmunich(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Damn! This thread stinks of semennn sad

Oh ye bloody wankersss, repent cos the time is nigh

Sags my boxers and gallants out!

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Thank you.
dein77:

Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
Chibwike I don land oooo

Clears throat

If I may comprehend you my OP, are you tryna say during self-service, it is your state mind that determines during the deed if it's a sin or not?

Truth be told,
No one ever thinks of eating rice and chicken during self-service

grin
Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:

grin
bros, abi I no talk am well ?
Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by dein77(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
Thank you.

You're welcome sir. Let nobody deceive you. Self service is leaving the natural use of the body, and devising an unnatural use. It's a short cut that will prove too long in the long run .

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by blessedvisky(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
I strongly believe God hates self-justification. Its a form of arrogance... Its one thing for someone to be self-servicing but doesnt feel its right. Its another thing to claim that it doesnt matter.. Those who belong to the latter class arevery dangerous. The letters of Pa repeatedly warn against Fornication/Adultery.. Anyone guilty of self-servicing definitely has thoughts of fornication/adultery in mind while in the act.. Such people should stop it and repent, instead of claiming it doesnt matter.. I wonder what on earth would make a ''pastor'' claim self-service isnt a sin.

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by dein77(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
blessedvisky:
I strongly believe God hates self-justification. Its a form of arrogance... Its one thing for someone to be self-servicing but doesnt feel its right. Its another thing to claim that it doesnt matter.. Those who belong to the latter class arevery dangerous. The letters of Pa repeatedly warn against Fornication/Adultery.. Anyone guilty of self-servicing definitely has thoughts of fornication/adultery in mind while in the act.. Such people should stop it and repent, instead of claiming it doesnt matter.. I wonder what on earth would make a ''pastor'' claim self-service isnt a sin.

Thank you. You're blessed indeed.

There's a way that seemeth right to a man; but the end is destruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by blessedvisky(m): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
You only call it a sin when you have the opposite sex in mind when conducting the act. So feel free
OP pls ask him about those that have the same sex in mind lets see what he will say about that.

1 Like

Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by Georgematics(m): 12:54am On Oct 27, 2014
its plain wrong, Op...take it or leave it!
Re: Is Masturbation Really A Sin? by Georgematics(m): 12:54am On Oct 27, 2014
its plain wrong Op...take it or leave it!

(1) (Reply)

... / Christ Is The Wisdom Of God / Playing Instrument In Church For Money. Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.