Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Can I Survive This Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Survive This Marriage (6053 Views)

Check Out This Marriage Picture. / Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Survive This Marriage by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
standd:
48hours kwa!
Your wife complained about stuffs and you came to report her to Nairalanders.

Wait for the people that married the woman for you, they will soon be here.

I find it unfathomable really.

Does it mean that folks can't sit and think again? Does it mean that couples can't just thrash out issues again?

Why would I place someone's counsel ahead of mine in an issue that has to do with my significant other? A woman that I understand better than anyone else?

Fuuny how everything has to be online. Someone would love to invest and he'd publicise his plans online, someone would love to marry and he'd seek for advice online, someone would love to die and he'd present us with a countdown to his death.

It's freaking childish.

1 Like

Re: Can I Survive This Marriage by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I find it unfathomable really.

Does it mean that folks can't sit and think again? Does it mean that couples can't just thrash out issues again?

Why would I place someone's counsel ahead of mine in an issue that has to do with my significant other? A woman that I understand better than anyone else?

Fuuny how everything has to be online. Someone would love to invest and he'd publicise his plans online, someone would love to marry and he'd seek for advice online, someone would love to die and he'd present us with a countdown to his death.

It's freaking childish.

It's simply attention seeking. I also think majority of this 'can I', 'should I' and 'will I' threads are mere fabrications.
What I don't understand is what the likes of Op gain from this.
He married his wife with his senses complete and within 48hours, he is on NL to cry…
angry
Re: Can I Survive This Marriage by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
standd:

It's simply attention seeking. I also think majority of this 'can I', 'should I' and 'will I' threads are mere fabrications.
What I don't understand is what the likes of Op gain from this.
He married his wife with his senses complete and within 48hours, he is on NL to cry…
angry

There is a fine line between being incompetent and being at wits' end.
Re: Can I Survive This Marriage by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
AirborneLacer:

There is a fine line between being incompetent and being at wits' end.

I think the Op has even tried. He has spent 48 whole hours being married to a woman and living under the same roof with her. We should give him a medal.
Btw, Op has role models in Nollywood, this his script will sell better at Ebinpejo lane.

1 Like

Re: Can I Survive This Marriage by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
standd:

I think the Op has even tried. He has spent 48 whole hours being married to a woman and living under the same roof with her. We should give him a medal.
Btw, Op has role models in Nollywood, this his script will sell better at Ebinpejo lane.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Survive This Marriage by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2015
smartigo:

Will you stop this rubbish n be a man. Must you bring ur problem to the public? Smh
r u mad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Still Beats My Mum After 24 Yrs Marriage / Single Ladies Between 25 And 30 Years Of Age. / Taking 'the Vow' Put A Strain On Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.