Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday (70840 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by JerryJJZ(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2014
Wot exactly is he prayin for?? Frm Jerusalem to Isreal?? If itz winnin d election "plz stop dreamin sir"
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2014
nice photos... I hope their prayers are answered. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Danja: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2014
interesting! so christians do hv have mountain they go to worship (mount carmel) at. How manage do they insult muslims. could that be ignorance or sheer hatred?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ednut1(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2014
crooks
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by MistadeRegal(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2014
Mount Carmel.... But me no see mountain and rocks now?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by PPAngel(f): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2014
diluminati:
Someone tell me how much taxpayer's money he wasted on this trip. We all know gej and co in those pics are born looters. See common suswam where his state is in tatters, owing teachers salaries for months, tell me what is he praying for? show me your friends and company and i'll tell you who you are. See the bling bling pastor, a known terror associate. See all of them.
But someone tell me if this is not divisive. is there any point to let nigerians see this pic, what good will it do in the life of nigerians, particularly the moslems? when will gej visit mecca or even a mosque and pray with them, even if he pretends, so he doesnt seem divisive?

It is a waste now because it is not a hajj trip to that satanic rock in the middle of that desolate desert abi?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ideology(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2014
You may not like them, they may have also offended you, but respect the office they occupy.

Thank you

God bless Nigeria!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by kingthreat(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2014
gunuvi:
gej is too humble

If these pictures depict humility, then your reasoning is embalmed with foolishness

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by zigger(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2014
Dem go pray make dem win the upcoming election, but when it coMes they forget what they prayed for and RIG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by uokocha70(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2014
Alcatraz001:
As a Christian I have to admit that Goodluck Jonathan's administration has been below par in the majority of Niggeria's sectors but he is our only hope as Nigerian muslims are on a very dangerous resurgence.

I am a yoruba Christian who hates the ibos but I must confess that we Yoruba christians need the ibos now more than ever because we yoruba christians are on the verge of being sidelined/islamised by our muslim brothers.The raging debate abt wearing of hijab by muslims in our schools is raging on in Lagos state and there is a new consciousness in me particularly of the plans by the muslims to throw us all into chaos in yorubaland.

We as christians should forget about the good lives we live and the holy sermons being preached in church and be ready for war because the perilous times are here.The administration of Goodluck Jonathan is the only one that can asssure us of our religious freedom in Nigeria.We have all seen how Papa Oritshejafor's name has been smeared because his Private Jet was involved in the Cash for Arms scandal.We as christians (Especially yoruba Christians) need to wake up from our slumber andd take our rightful place in the scheme of things lest we are forcefully islamised or turned into 2nd Class citizens in our Country.

The muslims in Lagos state are already campaigning against Akinwunmi Ambode's Gubernatorial Ambition because he's a christian and they claim that they are more in Number in Lagos State.We as yoruba christians need the massive support and cooperation of our Ibo Brothers in order not to turn Lagos state and Southwest Nigeria into an islamic Caliphate.The Dream of Usman Danfodio to dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean shall not manifest in Jesus Name!

This is the time to eschew all forms of disunity and rancour in the body of christ and come together to win this Cold war.I make bold to say that next year will be a very Explosive year as a lot of things will be decided in this Country.Nigeria is a Secular Nation.

I never ever thought I would join my ibo brothers and TANoids to say this but......Jonathan till 2019!!!

Shalom.

You are a Christian and you hate Igbo's? You are a true Christian indeed.
All I can see from your post is tribe this, tribe that. SMH. What kind of Christian are you again?

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by kingthreat(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2014
PPAngel:

It is a waste now because it is not a hajj trip to that satanic rock in the middle of that desolate desert abi?

Bloody bigot. Even if Boko Haram pay you a visit, you will still be shouting GEJ till eternity. While your life never moves forward.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by monemsis(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2014
Na look I dey look una
cool
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by PPAngel(f): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2014
JerryJJZ:
Wot exactly is he prayin for?? Frm Jerusalem to Isreal?? If itz winnin d election "plz stop dreamin sir"

If u foolishly think this trip is all about pillgrimage then u have to think again

This is a covet trip to meet with the isreali prime minister since if it was open trip ur boko citizens will start a riot in kano and if the isreali pm was to visit it wil lead to even more bloodshjed from the hounds of hell that we claim as one citizenry
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

Perhaps you know "how much taxpayer's money" Fashola and Tambuwal wasted on their trip to Mecca for LESSER Hajj this year as they have done every year since being in power.

Lagos State Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola, Speaker of the House of Reps, Aminu Tambuwal and Billionaire, Aliko Dangote – were among the Nigerian dignitaries at the 2014 Lesser Hajj (Umrah) in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, on Tuesday July 29, 2014.

Perhaps you also have pictures of our Muslim presidents visiting Jerusalem, right
Madame if-this-is-not-divisive! Meanwhile they were also going to Mecca twice yearly for LESSER Hajj and Hajj on taxpayers money, including in_CORRUPTible General Muhammadu Buhari.

Is there any chance to actually use the grey matter inside the cranium shocked
u have a shallow reasoning,i ask,can u compare the achievement of fashola to that of GEJ?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by monemsis(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2014
Na

Look

Ah

Dey

Look

Una

:-)
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by jojoki: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2014
When the head of a fish is rotten the whole body is rotten. It is good to pray but its better for some of them to stop stealing Nigeria money that is meant for development. If not they will burn like guguru in hell fire.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ArcTammy: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2014
E no surprise me at all. even juju priest goes to church nowadays.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by kingthreat(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Alcatraz001:
As a Christian I have to admit that Goodluck Jonathan's administration has been below par in the majority of Niggeria's sectors but he is our only hope as Nigerian muslims are on a very dangerous resurgence.

I am a yoruba Christian who hates the ibos but I must confess that we Yoruba christians need the ibos now more than ever because we yoruba christians are on the verge of being sidelined/islamised by our muslim brothers.The raging debate abt wearing of hijab by muslims in our schools is raging on in Lagos state and there is a new consciousness in me particularly of the plans by the muslims to throw us all into chaos in yorubaland.

We as christians should forget about the good lives we live and the holy sermons being preached in church and be ready for war because the perilous times are here.The administration of Goodluck Jonathan is the only one that can asssure us of our religious freedom in Nigeria.We have all seen how Papa Oritshejafor's name has been smeared because his Private Jet was involved in the Cash for Arms scandal.We as christians (Especially yoruba Christians) need to wake up from our slumber andd take our rightful place in the scheme of things lest we are forcefully islamised or turned into 2nd Class citizens in our Country.

The muslims in Lagos state are already campaigning against Akinwunmi Ambode's Gubernatorial Ambition because he's a christian and they claim that they are more in Number in Lagos State.We as yoruba christians need the massive support and cooperation of our Ibo Brothers in order not to turn Lagos state and Southwest Nigeria into an islamic Caliphate.The Dream of Usman Danfodio to dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean shall not manifest in Jesus Name!

This is the time to eschew all forms of disunity and rancour in the body of christ and come together to win this Cold war.I make bold to say that next year will be a very Explosive year as a lot of things will be decided in this Country.Nigeria is a Secular Nation.

I never ever thought I would join my ibo brothers and TANoids to say this but......Jonathan till 2019!!!

Shalom.

Long paragraphs of garbage.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by PPAngel(f): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2014
kingthreat:

Bloody bigot. Even if Boko Haram pay you a visit, you will still be shouting GEJ till eternity. While your life never moves forward.

What is there to like about ur blood lusting abomination of desolating religion?

Thank God nah u even mention boko cousins doing ur satanic allah work

Foolish blind goat farker

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Ngwakwe: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Nigerians had no problem nor complained on Fashola or any other Governor on pilgrimage to Mecca but hate filled bigoted hypocrites are here to register their resentment and bias

PICTURES: GOV. FASHOLA AT 2014 LESSER HAJJ (UMRAH) IN MECCA

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by temitemi1(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2014
God bless u mr president n may our good LORD answer all ur heart desires. GEJ till 2019 no shaking!!

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by akanbiaa(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2014
hybridtm:
The prayer of sinner is an abomination b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First, for all d money wai dem don steal
you got it right first confession of sins, declare their source of ill gotten wealth, purge the wickedness from their heart that has caused much corruption, unemployment, discrimination, religious divide, hate all because of politicking and 2015, then they should right their wrongs and do the needful before repenting and praying for Nigeria. Anyone that falls for religious sentiments to support non performing Government is himself/herself heartless and wicked. May the God change the lives of Jonathan supporters as he has changed Nigeria, May God change the lives of Buhari supporters has he has changed Nigeria during Military rule. Let's vote for the one you can say Amen too without doubts and guilty conscience feeling.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Vince77(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2014
noblealuu:

The President looks so gorgeous on that outfit

And smart too

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Acidosis(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2014
soroptimist:
Idiocy occassioned by foolishness!

It's only someone whose brain has gone on hibernation that will fall for this stoopid stunts again

Oshisko

You are a f00l

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by sauceEEP(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2014
I wonder who governor obiano was looking at...
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by shema101(f): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2014
pendy79:
GEJ be like God come and fight that boy Ameachi for me. Leave Boko Haram for now, concentrate on chibuike amaechi for me. Deal well well with him. You know he didn't come here to pray, me I came, I even pack many polithievcians and pastorprenuers to intercede on my behalf.
Don't allow Buhari win APC primary, give it to Atiku, please my father. You know my wife like power pls don't disappoint us mbok. Father they say you like sinners that's why I came with some sinful state governors and ndudi elumelu too, you know he was indicted for corruption when he was chairman house committee on power. Forgive us all but no gree for buhari o.

@post I hope this unscripted pilgrimage that is not sanctioned in the bible by all these politicians and tainted men of God isn't on tax payers money and is accomodated in the year's budget. Cos I wont understand the basis of not paying the correct states and local government monthly statutory allocation but have the funds to take suswan on pilgrimage yet the shameless governor and akpabio can't pay salaries of public servants.

You are damn right... e be like say u GEJ told you all these before he left.... Na award I see dem dey collect for that place o. God have mercy.... chai! diaris God o
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by odehaj: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2014
Suswam is there with his wife while he has NOT paid civil servants for 3 months,who are they praying to? What
are they praying about? I pray that the judgement of God come upon them quickly there.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by BruzMoney(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2014
The trip is even more of pishur!! Person wey dey snap no sabi pray?? sad
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by chumasmog(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2014
Hope u prayed for wisdom to rule this great country Nigeria and not your selfish political interest. kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by gunuvi(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2014
kingthreat:

If these pictures depict humility, then your reasoning is embalmed with foolishness
OK. thanks for letting me know Mr mumu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by deltadegre: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2014
After una go show Naija dey smuggle arms and rigging of election........ Baba Oluwa is watching everybody

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.