Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache (1026 Views)

What Could B D Cause / Pls I Need D Cause , Symptoms And Control Of Stroke. / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache by mamziii(f): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
I've been having head ache 4 ova a week now and its refused 2go even afta takin anti malaria and paracetamol. B4 now all I do was 2 slp wen eva am havin a headache but dis one just refuses 2go. Pls wat do I do?
Re: What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache by Godmother(f): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
mamziii:
I've been having head ache 4 ova a week now and its refused 2go even afta takin anti malaria and paracetamol. B4 now all I do was 2 slp wen eva am havin a headache but dis one just refuses 2go. Pls wat do I do?

Different things cause persistent headache. Could be stress, over-thinking(worry), or the onset of an illness like malaria or typhoid

1 Like

Re: What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
I think you should forget about home remedies for now. Try visiting your doctor.
Re: What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache by PapiWata: 5:32am On Oct 27, 2014
mamziii:

Drink more water every day. You may be suffering from simple dehydration. Most people don't drink enough water, and think nothing of it.
Re: What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache by Kcinho(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2014
when last did u check ur blood pressure? Go See a doctor.
Re: What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache by mamziii(f): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Kcinho:
when last did u check ur blood pressure? Go See a doctor.
neva checked my bp b4,am 24 and kindda neva tot about checkin it. I've been kind of stressed lately,just finished my exams and hav been doing lots of tinkin guess dats d cos. Wud go c a doc. Tanks
Re: What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache by rutibaby(f): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Having a large bosom also gives headache and back(spine) pain.
Re: What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache by mamziii(f): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
rutibaby:
Having a large bosom also gives headache and back(spine) pain.
rili? Babes like seriously?
Re: What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache by LizNaira: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2014
You could be stressed but also please see a doctor about it, also read http://littleladyhealth..com/2013/12/photo-courtesy-of-dealing-with-stress.html
Re: What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache by GoldCircle: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2014
it could be sinusitis. I just suffered a bout of it. Had taken anti-malaria drugs, ran further tests for malaria and typhoid, nothing. Went to my GP and she recommended rest. I knew for sure it wasn't rest as my head was heavy and I had a splitting headache. I eventually figured out that it could be sinusitis and I started some home remedies. First check your BP and of that's ok, see your GP.
Re: What Cud B D Cause Of Persistent Headache by PapiWata: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2014
mamziii:
rili? Babes like seriously?

Please change your profile picture, Mamzii. I have a fetish for women's feet, and those neat rows of shoes are causing me great stress.

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of Bullet Drink To Win N1,600 / 7 Simple Ways To Eradicate Body Odour / Baby Born Pregnant With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.