Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Please, Where In Lagos Can You Fix A Faulty Innjoo Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, Where In Lagos Can You Fix A Faulty Innjoo Phone? (3187 Views)

Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone / The Amazing 18 Pre-installed Apps In The Innjoo Phone / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Where In Lagos Can You Fix A Faulty Innjoo Phone? by marietta: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Please, is there an office where innjoo phones are fixed or you have to use those computer village guys?
Re: Please, Where In Lagos Can You Fix A Faulty Innjoo Phone? by Wittylens(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
marietta:
Please, is there an office where innjoo phones are fixed or you have to use those computer village guys?

I don't know much about Innjoo but I don't think they have a service outlet yet.. They're still new in nigeria.

You can try out the computer village guys , they should be able to fix it.
Re: Please, Where In Lagos Can You Fix A Faulty Innjoo Phone? by ehibarb: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Innjoo doesn't have customer care in Nigeria. Computer village too is scary, to be honest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Where In Lagos Can You Fix A Faulty Innjoo Phone? by Pimples(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2014
What is exactly wrong with your device?
I might be able to help...
Re: Please, Where In Lagos Can You Fix A Faulty Innjoo Phone? by marietta: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
The screen/display keeps shaking and when it's doing this, nothing I do responds cos I can't even tap on one thing at a time thanks to the glitchy thing

1 Like

Re: Please, Where In Lagos Can You Fix A Faulty Innjoo Phone? by thinko: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Sorry for that.
Just re flash the Rom of the innjoo model.
Re: Please, Where In Lagos Can You Fix A Faulty Innjoo Phone? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
please where can I get innjoo note battery, as the battery that came with it is weak and swelling. Unfortunately, I called innjoo office to ask if innjoo note battery is available but was told they don't have it at the moment. please help me out if there is a place or anywhere I can get an innjoo note battery. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Are Samsung Smartphones Now Officially Better That Apple Iphones? / Infinix Hot 2 (android One) May Get Android Nougat Update Soon / Mtn’s 4G Network Is Now Live Across Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.