Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

TOUCHING: Girl Born Without A Face (graphics Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TOUCHING: Girl Born Without A Face (graphics Photos) (2113 Views)

Wizkid Caught On Camera Touching Girl's Boobs [PICS] / Omg! You Must Meet Khadijat. Girl Born Without A Face [photos] / Girl Born With 'elephant Trunk' In India Worshipped As Hindu God - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOUCHING: Girl Born Without A Face (graphics Photos) by Talkcentral: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
So touching, seeing this little girl born with such a deformity and may have to live the rest of her life looking weird. Juliana, ‘the girl born without a face,’ has been through 45 surgeries in the past 11 years. What did this girl do to deserve this type of life? Could it be that in her previous life (i.e if there is anything like that) she poured acid on someone else face and now its payback time? Or could it be that her parents offended God? but if that’s the case, why should an innocent person pay for someone else offense? or could it be that this is just the life designed for her to live, if that’s the case, its not fair, no one deserves to be born this way. See more pix when you continue below: >>> http://www..com.ng/girl-born-without-a-face/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOUCHING: Girl Born Without A Face (graphics Photos) by Swarshtiger(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Thank God for ma life
Re: TOUCHING: Girl Born Without A Face (graphics Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Talkcentral:
. What did this girl do to deserve this type of life? Could it be that in her previous life (i.e if there is anything like that) she poured acid on someone else face and now its payback time? Or could it be that her parents offended God? but if that’s the case, why should an innocent person pay for someone else offense? or could it be that this is just the life designed for her to live,
the bolded got me laughing out loud...grin
Re: TOUCHING: Girl Born Without A Face (graphics Photos) by ccmpoet(m): 4:11am On Oct 27, 2014
Good morning.

A deformed face doesn't mean she's got no face.
Seeing your post, I thought I was going to see an "all-head-being".

Nonetheless, I pray God helps her. And I thank God for all our faces.

Those who feel they're ugly now have a reason to glorify God.
Thanks.

Regards,
@ccm_poet
Re: TOUCHING: Girl Born Without A Face (graphics Photos) by cupidora(f): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2014
Why? cry

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Dazzles In Her Outfit To An Event With Goodluck Jonathan / (Video) Lancelot Oduwa Imaseun, Stop Castigating Me! - Chinwe Owoh / Nigerian DJ Cuppy Celebrates 23rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.