Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married (1432 Views)

Its Official,the Only Language Nigerian Girls Know Is Money / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Kown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
How will i know is time to get marry ?what will I have (property)how much should I worth ?annual income, and what age is the best to get marry ?pl advice I do ask my self this question every day, finally what is marriage ?I do see it is one of those stories ,I don't have a girlfriend, don't even care but every day some of my friends do ask ,go and find a wife ,how will I know is time ?
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by adonbilivit: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
bros you alone can answer these questions imo.
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Tymax(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Once you can take care of two adults, you are good to go.

By care I mean in the following aspects: finance, emotions, security, spirituality/religion.
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
When you start having wet dreams
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
THE RATE AT WHICH USELESS THREADS ARE CREATED IN THIS SECTION IS ALARMING (-_-)

WELL, WHEN U START HAVING GREY HAIR, NOT SO HARD ERECTION AND WHEN START USING A WALKING STICK. THEN U KNW ITS TYM TO GET MARRIED smiley
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Taleeysun(f): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op, u re very funny oo
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 27, 2014
Tymax:
Once you can take care of two adults, you are good to go.

By care I mean in the following aspects: finance, emotions, security.
Edited
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by ENIGMA24(m): 2:26am On Oct 27, 2014
You can Knw when. YOUR MOTHER. YOUR FATHER. YOUR GRAND PARENTS. YOUR COUSIN FROM U 5TH COUSIN's SON. Start Crying for GRandchildren!!!
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by seunmsg(m): 4:06am On Oct 27, 2014
Get yourself a girlfriend, once she get pregnant, then it's time to get married. grin grin grin
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Truckpusher(m): 4:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Once mature ladies begin to address you as 'uncle this' and 'uncle that' - Then you're finished cheesy
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by janvier27(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2014
When you are emotionally, financially and physically mature to raise a family. And you are convinced that your partner is also emotionally and physically mature. Age is indicative but may not always be a strong factor. To be mature, you must have a decent accommodation, a regular job, good prospects and a sense of responsibility.
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by tayoxx(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2014
once it is 12pm go and marry

1 Like

Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Once mature ladies begin to address you as 'uncle this' and 'uncle that' - Then you're finished cheesy
Uncle truckpusher cheesy
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by passionate88: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Anytime brother.... Anytime
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
How wl u knw wen z tym for u to urinate? if u cn ans d ques correctly.den u av d ans to ur ques.
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
When u start gettin bia bia,when ur neighbor start shielding their daughters away from you grin
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Georgematics(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
when all your mates got married... you will know its time...or...you can wait for the trumpets sound!!:/
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Truckpusher(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
3cycle:

Uncle truckpusher cheesy
Yes, keke Napep grin
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
When you are mature and earn enough to raise a family.
I mean you don't want your kids and wife to suffer because you can't feed them. You also don't want to get divorced after a year, not because you don't love each other but because you both aren't mature enough
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Jenneiy(f): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Georgematics:
when all your mates got married... you will know its time...or...you can wait for the trumpets sound!!:/
You read my thought.
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2014
Not really, my mother can't do that, I have elderly ones who are married with children
ENIGMA24:
You can Knw when. YOUR MOTHER. YOUR FATHER. YOUR GRAND PARENTS. YOUR COUSIN FROM U 5TH COUSIN's SON. Start Crying for GRandchildren!!!
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2014
grin uncle is now like my real name grin
Truckpusher:
Re: How Will I Know Is Time To Get Married by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Earn enough like how much ,mature what age ?
lovelygurl:
When you are mature and earn enough to raise a family.
I mean you don't want your kids and wife to suffer because you can't feed them. You also don't want to get divorced after a year, not because you don't love each other but because you both aren't mature enough

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont I Have Emotions? / My Babe Don't Like Sex & I Do; Will That Be A Problem When We Get Married? / This Girl I Bullied Didn't Accept My Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.