Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,122 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her (1287 Views)

Is She Jealous Or What? / I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by deeoneX(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
We were frnds for over a year before we started dating. Its been 2years now in our relationship. Rarely does she open up her mind to tell me her depressing emotional issues when she has a troubled one except I compel her into talking. Recently, I did my engineering induction and would be going for my NYSC this November. Just Came home to grab the few things I'll need for camp and particularly, to spend time with her before I leave this week. All through the last week that I've been home, she had been noticeably dodging our dates for both of us to hang out while giving feeble, triffling and diaphanous excuses. On this particular evening, contrary to her manner of holding back her depressing emotions even though I'd noticed that, She eventually told me what even seemed awkward to her cast of mind..."She's Jealous".
While apologizing for how she's been eschewing our planned dates, she said it after I asked what she's been jealous about. "She's Jealous of my success".
My fingers were seized on my phone's keyboard for tens of seconds as I didn't know how best to reply or comfort her since I was struck with wonder . I've planned meeting her someplace without prior notice to talk to her.

Nairalanders, is it normal or rather okay if she feels that way. Besides, how good enough do you suggest I chat her to calm and possibly inspire her mind without hurting her delicate heart? I strongly do aspire a future with her.
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by adonbilivit: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
but you are not successful yet. your best is yet to come. you need to reassure her. seems she has written jamb four/five times to no avail...

1 Like

Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by lirusehn(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2014

Letz read the success she'z jealous of undecided

2 Likes

Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
No no no, she is only jealous dat ur goin to camp nd u wol definitely meet oda ladies and forget abt her...so assure her dat she will always be in ur mind nd u wont folow any other girl....of course whch u knw definitely its a huge lie nd its very impossible....mk her feel wanted nd special....

1 Like

Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by OohMpa: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
but you are not successful yet. your best is yet to come. you need to reassure her. seems she has written jamb four/five times to no avail...

Poster Bro, this your babe don buy office space for JAMB office.....
She go reach there next year, one official go talk " Welcome miss, we have a special discount for you this year for the form. Shei na the usual course? You fit change university this time oooo"

Admission don turn Nairabet grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by deeoneX(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:

That was close to my reply. I asked her d question.."What success?" since then she's be coercing me to drop the talks saying she has made her point already
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by Tymax(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
She's just scared cos of the stories she has heard about NYSC orientation camp.

Ladies don't get jealous of their men. She may have said that to hide her anxiety.
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cutehector4u:
No no no, she is only jealous dat ur goin to camp nd u wol definitely meet oda ladies and forget abt her...so assure her dat she will always be in ur mind nd u wont folow any other girl....of course whch u knw definitely its a huge lie nd its very impossible....mk her feel wanted nd special....
seconded,
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:
She's just scared cos of the stories she has heard about NYSC orientation camp.

Ladies don't get jealous of their men. She may have said that to hide her anxiety.
sure,
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Vikkyk10:
seconded,
lol vicky...d babe is just in love......
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Myb she's feeln insecured
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol vicky...d babe is just in love......
myb scared 2,
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
I DON'T THINK SHE IS REALY JEALOUS, SHE'S JUST SCARED THAT U'LL MEET BETTER AND HIGHLY EDUCATED LADIES AT CAMP AND U WILL DUMP HER. ALL U NEED TO DO IS REASSURE HER

1 Like

Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by deeoneX(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
OohMpa:

She go reach there next year, one official go talk " Welcome miss, we have a special discount for you this year for the form. Shei na the usual course? You fit change university this time oooo"

U're outta point bro. She's gainfully employed. Works with one of these famous Nigerian comedians.
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by adonbilivit: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
deeoneX:

That was close to my reply. I asked her d question.."What success?" since then she's be coercing me to drop the talks saying she has made her point already
give her time. i believe she would change...if she does not want to welcome progress in your life ditch her in a nice way.
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by passionate88: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by adonbilivit: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
OohMpa:

oohmpq! thought you are only knowledgeable in hardcore s*x and romance.
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hm
Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by Afrok(m): 2:28am On Oct 27, 2014
Jealous When she's supposed to be happy for U and be proud of ur success so far? shocked that's serious... Some girls have been feeling insecured even with the best bodyguard (love) since the time of Adam and Eve.

1 Like

Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 27, 2014
She only feels you are better than her in all way,and she believe sooner or later she is gonna loose u...shikenna

2 Likes

Re: She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her by mecussey(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2014
deeoneX:
We were frnds for over a year before we started dating. Its been 2years now in our relationship. Rarely does she open up her mind to tell me her depressing emotional issues when she has a troubled one except I compel her into talking. Recently, I did my engineering induction and would be going for my NYSC this November. Just Came home to grab the few things I'll need for camp and particularly, to spend time with her before I leave this week. All through the last week that I've been home, she had been noticeably dodging our dates for both of us to hang out while giving feeble, triffling and diaphanous excuses. On this particular evening, contrary to her manner of holding back her depressing emotions even though I'd noticed that, She eventually told me what even seemed awkward to her cast of mind..."She's Jealous".
While apologizing for how she's been eschewing our planned dates, she said it after I asked what she's been jealous about. "She's Jealous of my success".
My fingers were seized on my phone's keyboard for tens of seconds as I didn't know how best to reply or comfort her since I was struck with wonder . I've planned meeting her someplace without prior notice to talk to her.

Nairalanders, is it normal or rather okay if she feels that way. Besides, how good enough do you suggest I chat her to calm and possibly inspire her mind without hurting her delicate heart? I strongly do aspire a future with her.

Girls do that, it's just some part of insecurity that you may go AWOL after going ahead of them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 11 Questions You SHOULD Ask A Lady / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Wife? Ladies, Would You Allow Him Do This For You / Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.