Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit (5093 Views)

Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by goldendiamond(m): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
I don't usually do this
Its my 1st time on this section
But just for the fun of it...

Too much swags
Baba niyen
Rev biodun fatoyinbo(GO of Coza)
Classic fashion icon

No matter what people say
I just like this man
More power to your elbow sir
Haters start talking...

Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by Chaleeee: 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
More level of grace for this god of men.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by pretydiva(f): 12:59am On Oct 27, 2014
I have seen it...next
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by Afrok(m): 2:32am On Oct 27, 2014
Ok... Nice suit but how do I know which one is Foreign and Aba made? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:49am On Oct 27, 2014
For me o! Pastor made a Major Blunder in his dressing. Polka Dot tie on a checkered Shirt. Na wa o. To Crown it all. Checkered Suit. He yab.

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by Profcamsey(m): 5:08am On Oct 27, 2014
is this not C.A.C oke igbalas parish pastor? abi
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by goldendiamond(m): 5:43am On Oct 27, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:
For me o! Pastor made a Major Blunder in his dressing. Polka Dot tie on a checkered Shirt. Na wa o. To Crown it all. Checkered Suit. He yab.

U're very right
Its a blunder for me too
Shirt should be plain on a checkered suit
His tie wasnt a perfect match too
But who cares
These men of God or gods of men
Can get away with anything

Guess its the new trend now too
Av u noticed some pass marks
Joan rivers used to give on "fashion police"
The guy on her judges panel also wear similar outfits(sometimes looking like a clown).

Checkered suit on checkered shirt not the best way to go. Compare Jayz's combo, he did it better. Stylish shawn carter...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 27, 2014
Your pastor has no similarities with Shawn Correy Carter....you do not compare Tithe Made & Self Made for any reason in the world ,
I'm I understood?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by flyingdutchman(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2014
Vanity upon vanity!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by NnamdiN: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2014
I remember him, isnt he the fucckker with a special level of grace

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by severee(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2014
grin hmmmm tithe naira hard at work right there clothing the n*ked and feeding the hungry, well done
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by Richiy(f): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2014
OP did you check the label ne Because suits usually look alike o
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2014
OP,I need you to answer dis question-is it an achievement cos he wore it or cos jay-z once wore it

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by freshness2020: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:
♈όϋ just read my lips..
This is where Joan Rivers (blessed memory) comes in.. Real fashion abuse!
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2014
Mrkuvuki:
Your pastor has no similarities with Shawn Correy Carter....you do not compare Tithe Made & Self Made for any reason in the world ,
I'm I understood?

Especially when he goes about using his 4-inch peni$ as Visa, stamping the International Passports of his female congregants in London & Abuja.

Tell OP to compare him with T.B Joshua, not Jay Z!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by Evina(f): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:

So you don't know that fashion evolves? shocked Once upon a time, that was a fashion blunder, just like you don't wear the same colour shade of a shirt and a tie. But now, it is admissible. wink

But op; what is your real motive behind creating this thread?
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by donigspain(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Help me tell him that [size=20pt]WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR HIS ROBUST REPLY.[/size] grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by akinsadeez(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:

I agree. Jayz's combination looks smart and clean. Pastor's looks all over the place and the colour combo is even great. The shirt is the worst IMO. Just bleh. undecided
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by Gbolask24(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-eMfpOj0ADrU/VEwL1Uw269I/AAAAAAADwpo/31ULkbQL4PY/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

Actress Chika Ike is done with Dubai and has taken the fun to Istanbul. See more photos after the cut

More Photos>>http://gbolaskblog..com/2014/10/sexy-photos-chika-ike-takes-fun-to.html
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by Braggante(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Where is our robust response? or god is still dictating it to him?
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by Bosipolilifire: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Please help me watch my comedy and donate laughter
Watch "martino and razaki" on YouTube
martino and razaki:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUrIpxb1P6Q
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by AKMoney1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
If NOBODY talks about you, then you are NOBODY...... lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by Stillfire: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
What an embarrassing thread.

donigspain:
Help me tell him that [size=20pt]WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR HIS ROBUST REPLY.[/size] grin grin grin

Lol.
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by goldendiamond(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
OP,I need you to answer dis question-is it an achievement cos he wore it or cos jay-z once wore it

My brother its not an achievement and he is not my pastor o. Look at my 1st post. I noted that am new here and just posted for the fun of it. Someone sent the pix to me on whatsapp that his pastor wore a shawn carter suit and I told him it was a fashion blunder. I just decided to share to hear people's opinion but I didn't make it the subject matter just to arouse curiosity.

Av got no special luv for rev-b but I don't hate him either. However no matter what esse walter accused him of it does not change the fact that he is an annointed man of God. Even david in the bible despite commitn adultery and murder, God still tagged him as a man after his heart. Now some people are going to crucify me for that statement... Bring it on. Lol
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:27am On Oct 28, 2014
Issorait!

Me too...got no special luv for him nor do I hate him-just indifferent.

I reacted cos d post sounded more like an attempt to put some shine on him cos he wore wat an Anerican superstar wore.
goldendiamond:

My brother its not an achievement and he is not my pastor o. Look at my 1st post. I noted that am new here and just posted for the fun of it. Someone sent the pix to me on whatsapp that his pastor wore a shawn carter suit and I told him it was a fashion blunder. I just decided to share to hear people's opinion but I didn't make it the subject matter just to arouse curiosity.

Av got no special luv for rev-b but I don't hate him either. However no matter what esse walter accused him of it does not change the fact that he is an annointed man of God. Even david in the bible despite commitn adultery and murder, God still tagged him as a man after his heart. Now some people are going to crucify me for that statement... Bring it on. Lol
Re: Picture Of Coza's Pastor(Rev Biodun) Wearing Jayz's Suit by NnamdiN: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2014
goldendiamond:

However no matter what esse walter accused him of it does not change the fact that he is an annointed man of God. Even david in the bible despite commitn adultery and murder, God still tagged him as a man after his heart.
Annointed shocked shocked shocked really

You even think it was an accusation embarassed

And then you put it mildly as "no matter what esse walter accused him of". Like adultry by an "anointed" "god of man" isn't a big deal undecided

I hate it when I stay at home on Sundays and peeps be like "are you an atheist"? Why should I go and listen to a reckless fuccker or a thief? (they're mostly reckless fucckkers or religious thieves anyway) undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Rock This Hair Style / Meet The Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe! Lol See How President Mugabe Is Looking At Him / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Wardrobe, Thinking Of Doing An Xmas Give Away (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.