Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) (6142 Views)

Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University / Ahmadu Bello University (a B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Courses Available . / Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) by amokeme(f): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
NnamdiN:
lol now this is funny
;Dbuh is true na
Re: Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) by NnamdiN: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
amokeme:
grin buh is true na
I can't stay in such an environment sha. For a school that claims to be all about rules, keeping to time should have been a minor thing to them. It's their time, let them enjoy.
hausadreturn:
since they bruised d school's ego as u presented it, then they might have to pay a price. Nothing goes for nothing
I guess they don't stand any chance against the school. Pity angry
Re: Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) by sirfelixduke: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
In Fela's voice (Baba 70) "Money Making Organisation"
Re: Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) by justiceinBU(f): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Please I humbly appeal to our SUPER MODS smiley to take this post to the front page so that our fellow Nairalanders can all read it and express their opinions on the matter and the buzz will probably get this message across to the school authorities. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!
Re: Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) by major466(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
This evil thing need to be reported to the authorities. Why exploit students like this? This is ridiculous. angry
Re: Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
kozaic:
What u guyz did was soo rude.. You shd b happy u weren't charge 100k..
What's rude about it? Some people have serious business to attend to...why should I have to wait for some speaker who won't stop talking.

1 Like

Re: Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) by Babygal4eva(f): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
amokeme:
exactly, its a private uni! If he like he should use all the social media, it won't change anything! Btw, hope you were not among them o wink

lol nah was just an innocent bystander or victim depends on how you look at it
Re: Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) by Ojisik(m): 2:28am On Oct 28, 2014
This is a serious case OP,in as much your walking out was wrong and disrespectful,their not keeping to time was wrong also and the #25,000 is too high a price. Please let us help the OP and spread the news,I just did so on my Facebook page,can those of you on Twitter please share the link and if possible,send it to Linda Ikeji.....if November 3rd reach,madam just pay the money and never attend any alumni meeting in your life angry grin
Re: Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) by otimothy(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2014
tommiebuck:

i have been in UI for 4yrs now and i have witnessed 2 convocations where only the FIRST CLASS students sit in The Trenchard hall.

lol....my dear im an alumni of ui and i went to all convocations till i graduated and even attended mine as well,so believe me wen i tell u its first come first serve only thing is first class student sits at the front.
Re: Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) by Ojisik(m): 5:35am On Oct 30, 2014
wow...so this is how this girl's plea for help just went to dust. She doesn't even want the #25,000. All she asked for was for us to publicize her plea so that it may get across to her university (I tried my best by sharing it on my Facebook page). Please let us not give up on her so quickly. it is rare to see a private university student with enough sense to do what she is doing. I don't think we should cut her off so easily. Abi, NLders, ki lo feel? I think the topic is worthy of gracing the front page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyscatech 2016/2017 Nd And Hnd Admission Form Now Available / This Was What I Got After 5 Years In UNIBEN / Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.