Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. (5277 Views)

27-year Old South African Football Captain Laid To Rest . / South Africa Football Captain Shot Dead / Twitter War - Nigeria Football Captain Joseph Yobo Hits Back At Peter Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by 1mindchrisr(f): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2014
someone died n people use his death as a plartform for hate speech ,well Rest In Peace Senzo Meyiwa a sad loss for our counrty ,family n Bucs team
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Georgematics(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2014
donnypool:

racism cannot depart from your head. whether black or white, a south African is a south African. mess
the west with their racist bull

F...the racist crap...am trying to put a tail to a head here and you are here blabbing... cut me some slack already.
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Lilimax(f): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2014
SA is becoming the headquarter of violence in Africa angry
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by MduZA: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
OMG!! Cute, gorgeous Senzo. I truly didn't know about this. I don't watch the news.

Last time I heard anything about this dude was when he was cheating on his with Kelly Khumalo & got her pregnant.

This is very sad. Let me force a quick tear.

mfethu I also got the news here on NairaRand forum...
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by tuffgongjo(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2014
God bless the memory of the dead$keep those alive save from all evils.RIP
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Welder(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2014
Tragic Loss.

Senzo Meyiwa was good...too good to go down like this.

Our deepest condolences to his family and the whole nation.

SA Government needs to step up their security.
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Psylas(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

Yes

ewu
kparia onwe gi!
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by moneybag100: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2014
Lilimax:
SA is becoming the headquarter of violence in Africa angry
They are already the headquarter.
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by major466(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2014
I remember when Lucky Dube was shot and killed, the news flying around the media then was that he was mistaken to be a Nigerian.
I guess the killers of the football captain thought he was a Nigerian as usual.
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by caprini1: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2014
I read on facebook ,that the burglars thought he was a Nigerian..so sad!
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by iconize(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2014
Trust the Zulu bush men, they will hold a Nigerian responsible for the crime.
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2014
MAY HIS SOUL R.I.Psad
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by moneybag100: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2014
iconize:
Lol, as the murderer of luck dube held Nigeria responsible then which they said lucky dube look like a Nigerian.
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2014
Georgematics:

F...the racist crap...am trying to put a tail to a head here and you are here blabbing... cut me some slack already.

by knowing the race of the killers? what do you wanna do with the race?
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2014
Georgematics:
Rip to the deceased.. this southafricans are getting more deadly and dangerous by the day, b/w, is it the white muletoes or the black folks that are behind all this crimes

Its Nigerian drug dealers who come sell drugs to our youth. Drugs are behind the crime in SA and Nigerians are behind the drugs. Hope you got your answer mumu. lipsrsealed
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2014
south Africa killing dia heroes since 17BC ........rip to d dead....
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2014
moneybag100:

They are already the headquarter already

Talking rubbish always. Wasn't one pf your actors shot while on set just last week? But I guess SA lives are worth 100 times more than Nigerians lives. When a South African dies everyone cares and it becomes news all over the world but when a Nigerian dies no one cares.
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by moneybag100: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2014
BluIvy:

Talking rubbish always. Wasn't one pf your actors shot while on set just last week? But I guess SA lives are worth 100 times more than Nigerians lives. When a South African dies everyone cares and it becomes news all over the world but when a Nigerian dies no one cares.
Lol you mean for every soul lost in south africa, the world give a fu.c...k?
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

mfethu I also got the news here on NairaRand forum...

LMFAO @ NairaRand. Yeah, it's OUR forum too tongue

Man, I am shocked! I still can't believe it.

Akuhlanga lungehlanga sad RIP

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Georgematics(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
BluIvy:

Its Nigerian drug dealers who come sell drugs to our youth. Drugs are behind the crime in SA and Nigerians are behind the drugs. Hope you got your answer mumu. lipsrsealed

why the curse..and who forced your gray ar"ses to buy drugs hun??
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by akinsadeez(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Such a sad loss. He was magnificent when his team played on Saturday and he will be sorely missed.

The Gun culture in South Africa is like that of the US. How can so many people have access to Guns easily without any measure of gun control? They just keep wasting lives daily. A Police Report says that more than 17000 people were killed in south Africa between April 2014 and March 2014. That is simply outrageous.

And to think that the guy died protecting his girlfriend cuz it seems the gun wasn't originally pointed at him but at his girlfriend. May the Lord grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
This is sad. I wonder who this mysterious girlfriend is.

Anyway, I always loved this pic of his...him & his wife.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by MduZA: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
This is sad. I wonder who this mysterious girlfriend is.

Anyway, I always loved this pic of his...him & his wife.

Jub Jub ex ....kelly khumalo
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by MduZA: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
moneybag100:

Lol, as the murderer of luck dube held Nigeria responsible then which they said lucky dube look like a Nigerian.

those murderers were not South africans,did you know that?
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

Jub Jub ex ....kelly khumalo

Again? I thought they have broken up! UKelly unesimnyama or something, how come all her men always have bad endings? She brings bad luck. 2nd baby with no daddy that she will be raising by herself.
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by MduZA: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
iconize:

if indeed a Nigerian is responsible definitely he will account for it....
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by MduZA: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Again? I thought they have broken up! UKelly unesimnyama or something, how come all her men always have bad endings? She brings bad luck. 2nd baby with no daddy that she will be raising by herself.

bad luck is in her blood...

Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=MduZA post=27493287][/quote]

They must take her kwa Mai-mai cheesy
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by MduZA: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

They must take her kwa Mai-mai cheesy

there is another powerful Makhosi in KwaMhlabaUyalingana...she can clean her
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

there is another powerful Makhosi in KwaMhlabaUyalingana...she can clean her

Kuphi KwaMhlaba Uyalingana? ENatal?

BTW, baqalile laba somewhere about lendaba ka Senzo. Abakhathali! Yho!
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by iconize(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

if indeed a Nigerian is responsible definitely he will account for it....

Yeah, the way Oscar accounted for his own crime(s) after months of irrelevant court trials.
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by moneybag100: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
iconize:

Yeah, the way Oscar accounted for his own crime(s) after months of irrelevant court trials.
Don't mind them...hypocrite and gullible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aspiring To Be A Coach Or Referee (football) / Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday / Bimbo Adeola Is Ungrateful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.