Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. (5289 Views)

27-year Old South African Football Captain Laid To Rest . / South Africa Football Captain Shot Dead / Twitter War - Nigeria Football Captain Joseph Yobo Hits Back At Peter Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by decasey(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Georgematics:

why the curse..and who forced your gray ar"ses to buy drugs hun??
Don't mind dat internet prostitute, she keep combing around all forum n blog looking 4 a negative news about naija, very stupid n naughty girl. She even 4rm Botswana bt I don't no y she keep interfering 2 anything dat have 2 do with dis great country.....may soul of d keeper rest in peace.
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 28, 2014
decasey:
Don't mind dat internet prostitute, she keep combing around all forum n blog looking 4 a negative news about naija, very stupid n naughty girl. She even 4rm Botswana bt I don't no y she keep interfering 2 anything dat have 2 do with dis great country.....may soul of d keeper rest in peace.

Hahaaaa! Says a gigollo that would marry his ancestor for citizeship of another country and money. Nigeria is an awful country bad news about Nigeria is not some thing you look for it finds you. It is undeniably the world" Cestpit of Africa" Now go cry yourself to sleep! Mumu
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by starlingbawa(m): 5:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Meyiwa was a good GK as evident in his displays for 'Bafana Bafana' in the ongoing Nations Cup qualifiers.

May his gentle soul 'Rest In Peace'!
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by moneybag100: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
This is sad. I wonder who this mysterious girlfriend is.

Anyway, I always loved this pic of his...him & his wife.
Such a beautiful wife.
Re: South Africa's Football Captain Shot Dead The Way They Shot Lucky Dube. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
moneybag100:

Such a beautiful wife.

Too bad because he found her boring & called his girlfriend below better in bed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moroccan Player Says Their Win Is Not For Africans!!! / Bimbo Adeola Is Ungrateful / Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.