Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) (42659 Views)

Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED) / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Mum Said I Shouldn't Help Or Buy Anything For Dad Because He Abandoned Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Fourwinds: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Jamean:
Thank you so much. Some fathers are just oafish. What damn reason will make you abandon your family? Things are not working with your presence, how much more when you're away.

I have a number of uncles & aunties husbands that did this trash (like they swear for them). So disgusting, and I know how my cousins suffered.

If there's only one thing I will acknowledge about my father, it's the fact that he didn't disappear when things were really though.

it is because ur dad is a real man. it is just dat a lot of people don't know what it takes to go into marriage. dey feel it is a paradise.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by cap28: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Abandoned child syndrome is a behavioral or psychological condition that results primarily from the loss of one or both parents, or sexual abuse. Abandonment may be physical (the parent is not present in the child's life) or emotional (the parent withholds affection, nurturing, or stimulation).[1]

Parents who leave their children, whether with or without good reason, can cause psychological damage to the child. This damage is reversible, but only with appropriate assistance.[2] Abandoned children may also often suffer physical damage from neglect, malnutrition, starvation, and abuse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abandoned_child_syndrome
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Fourwinds: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
waletu:

condom in a matrimonial home? all i can say is dat he did nt expect d kind of hardship he faced after he enrolled his children. oooh my God, only few wks dat i seperated frm my wife i saw perpper to take care of kids is nt easy bt dat does nt make a man to abandone his children. Thank God for the reunion.
in matrimonial home u can use condom if u know ur wife is not in her safe period. it is not absurd. I even prefer it dan d tables dat can have side effect on d woman latter on. d woman nid to be protected. I believe now u will appriate ur wife. so u no know say na big job to take care of children and cook even wash
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by adconline(m): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
We are ready to crucify guys for not having kids and family, but we don't see anything wrong when men don't take care of their families! We believe in "God will provide"
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by cap28: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
just watched the video of the father's reunion with his children, you can see from the son's body language that he has not forgiven his father and it will take a long time for that boy to forgive him for what he did to him and his siblings.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
post=27503780:

I have more than one account. Just opened this account to promote my blog

Ok

I still don't believe you ma'am
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by xtervaganza(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
post=27501004:
Hmmmm, life o life. Very happy for them

-------------
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years and one way I can benefit from it is for you guys to help patronize my blog at www..com ...Abeg, I have no where to run to
-------------
u too go hama begin de ignore us like linda

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Ok

I still don't believe you ma'am

Ok sir. Its not necessary you believe. Thank you very much sir.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
xtervaganza:
u too go hama begin de ignore us like linda

Abeg o my brother, I no go ignore nna o. Please help me tell your people make nna dey help me view am o.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by xtervaganza(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
post=27505817:

Abeg o my brother, I no go ignore nna o. Please help me tell your people make nna dey help me view am o.
hahahahah

I promise to visit at least once a day and post links on my Facebook too
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
xtervaganza:
hahahahah

I promise to visit at least once a day and post links on my Facebook too

That would so much be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by cap28: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
CityNG:
I'm very proud of this Father and happy for the children.

Now they need to be left in peace to rebuild their relationship.

If the Father is reading please know that some of us are educated and we would like to know what happened and why you decided to leave the children.

To the numbut mouth breathers, cast yee the first stone he who has not sinned before.

You are proud of a man who abandoned his own flesh and blood for a whole 8 years, I pity you.

Do you know what they call these kind of men in the west? Deadbeat dads! Had it been that this fool did this in any western country by now he would have been cooling off in jail with accumulated child support payments awaiting him upon his release - if you know you are not ready to be a father wear a condom when having s.ex its very simple. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Fantasyisland(f): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Na real wa. Power of media. We thank God the kids at least have a sense of belonging.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
God God God
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by TWEETFELLA: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
uken73:
Wonderful.
It took a paper publication with the man's photograph for his friends to push him out.
Poverty is a terrible thing.
The girl on the left even seems to resent the man. Can't blame her if she does.
I noticed it too. Eight years? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by cap28: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Anyone can have a child and call themselves "a parent". A real parent is one who puts their child/children above their own selfish needs and wants - prospective dead beat dads/mums take note.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by JEITO: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Jamean:
@ your signature...love the song so much

wow! Thanks! It is one of my favourites

#oceans

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Those kids have experience been an orphan 4 8yrs... chai

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by tartar9(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
the return of the prodigal dad.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by KingMswati: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
GEJ Till 2019!
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
cap28:

You are proud of a man who abandoned his own flesh and blood for a whole 8 years, I pity you.

Do you know what they call these kind of men in the west? Deadbeat dads! Had it been that this fool did this in any western country by now he would have been cooling off in jail with accumulated child support payments awaiting him upon his release - if you know you are not ready to be a father wear a condom when having s.ex its very simple. undecided undecided

Yep I'm very proud of him and his kids.

Not for the salacious reason you used just to rouse the rebels.

That you only saw one story on this topic shows your lack of humanity and education.

By the way, never ever lecture me on what is done overseas. I'm on Nairaland for a reason you dunce.

Go and pity yourself, you knuckle dragging troglodyte.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by buskeh(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote}oya! Park ur load.. u r going to otuko together wit your psyche Gej
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by cap28: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
CityNG:

Yep I'm very proud of him and his kids.

Not for the salacious reason you used just to rouse the rebels.

That you only saw one story on this topic shows your lack of humanity and education.

By the way, never ever lecture me on what is done overseas. I'm on Nairaland for a reason you dunce.

Go and pity yourself, you knuckle dragging troglodyte.

Ignoramus have you considered for one second what those poor children have had to endure for eight years of their lives because of the negligence of their sociopathic father ? You are totally devoid of any humanity hence your disgraceful support for a shiftless sociopath who abandoned his own children. Look at the youngest child, how old was she when this sorry excuse for a human being abandoned her to the whims and caprices of total strangers, I believe you are of the same ilk as this useless detritus that is passing himself off as a human being.

I will continue to lecture you on what is done overseas because you are still at a rudimentary stage of evolution and therefore require guidance and advice from your betters, learn to be grateful when you are being educated. fool undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by jaydee87(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
God tank u for the brains behind telecommunication, internet and so on...
so hapi abt dis.....
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by fizzy94(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Life na Jeje - Wizkid
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by favouryemmy: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
post=27501004:
Hmmmm, life o life. Very happy for them

-------------
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years and one way I can benefit from it is for you guys to help patronize my blog at www..com ...Abeg, I have no where to run to
-------------

Yemisi, bawo ni? Your blog is ok, but you need to correct some spelling errors. E.g. Twitter instead of Trwitter.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
ANGRY MOB ..ne dey TIRE...??
huuuhhhh!!
IGNORANCE ALWAYS WORSE THAN DISEASE......
Instead u guys will appreciate the PRODIGAL FATHER...
uh na wan MOB am...ok naa
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by godchildjayboy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Happy reunion. God really answer prayers.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
cap28:

Ignoramus have you considered for one second what those poor children have had to endure for eight years of their lives because of the negligence of their sociopathic father ? You are totally devoid of any humanity hence your disgraceful support for a shiftless sociopath who abandoned his own children. Look at the youngest child, how old was she when this sorry excuse for a human being abandoned her to the whims and caprices of total strangers, I believe you are of the same ilk as this useless detritus that is passing himself off as a human being.

I will continue to lecture you on what is done overseas because you are still at a rudimentary stage of evolution and therefore require guidance and advice from your betters, learn to be grateful when you are being educated. fool undecided

Oponu Ide, it is not my place to consider any alleged suffering of the children. I continue to be proud of the Father returning to them.

Instead of asking me what or why am I proud of the father, you went on an assumptious and idiotic rant. If assumptious aholes are your idea of leaders then your lineage is apathetic.

A mouth breather like yourself has no iota of learning to teach even a lemming.

Go crawl back into the hole you came out of.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by donLEXY(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Who r wa not to forgive thee, you realized your mistakes, accepted it like you should, tender an apology also seek for forgiveness..... Well well my brother, go and sin no more and the best is the happiness the little kids witness. That is heavenly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why The Modern Woman Is Sad / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.