Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) (42656 Views)

Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED) / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Mum Said I Shouldn't Help Or Buy Anything For Dad Because He Abandoned Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by koko12(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2014
what he did was wrong i.e abandonment for 8 years, however if the mob had lynched him, would it have solved the problem geez. btw is it not the primal responsibility of the "MOTHER" To take care of her offspring?? she deserves the Lynching (if any) from the mob for her negligence and irresponsibility. my two cents on this

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by donLEXY(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
koko12:
what he did was wrong i.e abandonment for 8 years, however if the mob had lynched him, would it have solved the problem geez. btw is it not the primal responsibility of the "MOTHER" To take care of her offspring?? she deserves the Lynching (if any) from the mob for her negligence and irresponsibility. my two cents on this

It is not the responsibility of the MOTHER, but rather, the responsibility of the PARENTS..... I will encourage you to ignore that OT of one person is responsible for upbringings of babies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.