Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! (11115 Views)

Man Uses Basketmouth As Birthday Surprise For His Wife In Japan / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by angelTI(f): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2014
far away Japan?.

OK o. God bless her hustles
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by Henrypraise: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2014
Wen eva, sum celebreties ar always on air n media is givin dem relevance for certain news, its a sign dat de ar goin down n de ar struggling to deal wit dat fact. I feel for a little for ini edo, m not sure she cooked gud meal 4 her ex hubby yet she is openin a restuarant. Chika ike I don't understand d basis for her public stunt I hope its 4 d best even anna macauley idibia sef all dos story of 2face wife in d kitchen is only to fight an inner trouble.

In my mind, I wish dem well Ini edo no see calabar put 4 restuarant name na edo she go put, na edo she cum from abi na calabar? I no de comfi wit dis
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by Smily202(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2014
Oooh grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2014
Ini Edo is such a strong woman...she didn't let the divorce weigh her down. I admire that
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by scarr: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2014
well I guess I'll just claim other people's biz dat has my name in it!.......gullible Nigerians be falling for lies since 1914

don't believe everything you see on instagramm, dese celebrities dey lie pass devil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by repogirl(f): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Owwwwch^^^^
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by Rikidony(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2014
NICE, HOPE SHE REALISE JAPAN IS NOT NAIJA ANDD PAY HER TAXES REGULARLY
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by johnshagb(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2014
I knew the op is lying even before finishing the story.
Nigerians will believe anything.
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by clean2: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by lottoe(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2014
funnyme:
Front page things,dancing skelewu! Dat na ha bizz,I fey do my own for 9ja and am making it big
Smh Mumu *1 million grin
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by Georgematics(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2014
reaky:

I think he is not available

Am calling amadioha

blame it on MTN embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by akinsadeez(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2014
The fact that some people actually believe this shitz is itself very funny. Nigerians can believe anything once you can match some pictures together grin

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by nedu2000(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2014
That restaurant doesn't belong to her,its just a coincidence
Edo is a place in Japan,a town of intense conflict during the samurai era back in the 19th century
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by scarr: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2014
nedu2000:
That restaurant doesn't belong to her,its just a coincidence
Edo is a place in Japan,a town of intense conflict during the samurai era back in the 19th century
samurai X grin
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by nedu2000(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2014
scarr:

samurai X grin
God bless you my brother,I thought I was the only one thinking along that line,but the facts portrayed in that cartoon is real
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by scarr: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2014
nedu2000:
God bless you my brother,I thought I was the only one thinking along that line,but the facts portrayed in that cartoon is real
was even more than real(if thats possible), but i think u made a mistake, edo was d era of 16th-18th century japan which was succeeded by d meiji era between 18th-19th century....dey are currently in the heisei era which started around d late 1980s

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by tellwisdom: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2014
Spits undecided
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by nedu2000(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2014
scarr:

was even more than real(if thats possible), but i think u made a mistake, edo was d era of 16th-18th century japan which was succeeded by d meiji era between 18th-19th century....dey are currently in the heisei era which started around d late 1980s
the tokugawa era(boshin war) was in about 1868 na,that's 19th century.....anyways I admire that counyry they've gone through a lot,earthquakes,fires and wars over the next 100 yrs from that time,now they are a prosperous lot smiley
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by halton(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by londoner: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2014
OP, why lie though?.....Lol

Edo is a well known Japanese food chain. The franchise is the world over. Seriously, why someone would actually send time and effort making up something they know to be untrue is beyond me......lol
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by fiftynaira(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2014
Make I hear say na ini edo get d resturant.....

Check out d d seats na d same

Na Nigerian resturant idea baa? Way our fufu and diff kinda soups?

Moral of my story is...

That it can't change the price of that thing dat is made from cassava!!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2014
Not bad but why not America, London or Australia? grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by Bimpe29: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
Good products, good investment.
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by corisande: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
angry
op na linus
you can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by kramer: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
bee444:
After her Ogudu bakery was recently shut down, actress Ini Edo came charging back. Rather than begging or seeking to reconcile with her adversary, she flew all the way to Japan to open a fast food chain and named it ' Edo'.

Nigerians are in their thousands in Japan and want a restautant that have the feel of home. Ini Edo saw the opportunity and capitalised.

Ini Edo dressed casually at the initial opening opting to take off her wig leaving the beautiful braids to bring out her beauty. She then changed to a more elegant dress later and putting her wig back.

Friends and well wishers all came to celebrate with her.

scarr:
well I guess I'll just claim other people's biz dat has my name in it!.......gullible Nigerians be falling for lies since 1914

don't believe everything you see on instagramm, dese celebrities dey lie pass devil

Thank you for putting the op in his place... Some nigerians have akamu and expired milk in their brains. They believe anything they read without applying logic or doing simple research smh angry

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by BarryX(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm...

Japan is one of the most expensive countries around! How did she pull that off if that is true.

Unless there's monkey hand in the soup
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by Braggante(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
scarr:

As in!!! No be Ini Edo talk am o! My guess is this yeye OP na him organise the pictures and made it look like news.
He should be banned for spreading foolish falsehood.

And then shot.

before being hanged.

and then flogged.
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by acenazt: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
This OP sef. where the Japanese wey dey dia?? go check map EDO na state for Japan so there is every possibility that she visit a Japanese restaurant in EDO Japan cause it had her Name. and opening restaurants outside is no easy task.
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by darnley16(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
obua:
$ in Japan?
spot on bro
Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by bee444: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ok ok let me explain in details. The whole thing was a lie . I went shopping in Shoppers World, Brampton, Ontario Canada then came across this fast food chain. I then thought about all the lies our celebrities make you guys believe..... like Psquare buying #500 million house, Davido acquiring a Plane, Ini Edo buying a brand new SUV and all the millions other celebrities make you believe they have.

Since this generation love consuming tabloids and fake blogs news, i then decided to create my own. I took the picture of the Fast fòod store and went on google to get Ini Edo's pictures. I chose the restaurant ones because they fit the occasion.

Here is actually the full picture of what I captured. You could see Bell. Bell is a leading mobile company in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Open A New Restaurant In Japan? Pictures! by macklef(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Now this is serious.
Since she did not kill her husband, then she did not use him for blood money
But since she divorced her husband, can we conclude she used him for DIVORCE MONEY?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Goes Braless In Plunging Silver Dress As She Steps Out For New Year’s Ev / Davido’s Sex Tape Leaks Online - Watch The Full Video / Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Cute Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.